Why does he keep getting called up? Doesn't Mexico have any other better players? Guy is old as fuck

Why does he keep getting called up? Doesn't Mexico have any other better players? Guy is old as fuck.

this was

LITERALLY

his last match

One of two actually good Mexicans ever.

no we don't

they are all shit

Because muh leadership. Of course we have better players.

He had a good game though

show some respect cunt

this guy was a goat

he literally had more shots on goal than any other mexican player that game

We dont care about football, tennis is our sport

this, sadly this

I remember some Mexican got angry at me for not knowing who he was cause he was a bench player for Barcelona once lol

like who?

Sure is

Osorio has no idea what he is doing, and getting him on the field was his way of sayin "please don't make it another 7-0". we didn't bring enough midfield to play with, and put players in positions they are not entirely familiar with, but Marquez always actually tries, we'll never have a player like him, with the passion and the heart to play for the country, let it rip.

if you had said mesoamerican ballgame I might have believed you

>being this casual

He literally benched PUYOL of all players in 2009, you retard. The guy was top3 at some point.

Lol England is trash now. All of Europe is nothing but niggers and mudslimes.

geo's brother was actually good! reason mexico cant scored is because chicharito sucks!!!

ERA PENAL

Have you seen >our defense this tournament?
It's completely shit

Without Márquez >we would have had 7-0 years before the Chile game

If we don't find a replacement soon it's going to be a sad world cup next year

>blame Osorio
>again

lmao blame your shitty players. individually your team sucks m8.

>benched Puyol
lol what a dumb move considering Puyol was a boss in the CL final

because Marquez was injured. again,

>being this casual

wew he was so good he left to red bulls after Barcelona lol

Xavi left to qatar so whats your point britbong

Osorio has some blame too, if you watch the 7-0 against Chile and then this game against Germany you can see Osorio hasn't learned from his mistakes tactically

He was a bench rotation player for most of his time there mate
Lol he was in his prime centre half years and Xavi was passed it. Completely different

He was a starter until 2008

>No vela

The match was lost from the starting eleven

>rotation player with 30 la liga apps

What did he mean by this?

And again,

>being this casual

He can't make your team defend, that's clear. But could another coach do it with this team?

Tuca can do it, he is good at making strong defenses

He seems too harsh to your lazy players.

That's good, that way shit players (see: Layun, Araujo) won't be called to the NT for the rest of their lives

Best Mexico players are defenders and goalkeepers, so if you can't make Mexico defend you are fucked up

Layun is one of your """best""" players m8. You have like 3 half players and Shitarito. Layun is one of them.

What are your starting defense? I mean, for real, if Osorio wasn't there with his meme rotations.

Osorio should have played him in a 5 defenders line, that way >our defense would have been more solid and organized, and wouldn't have conceded 4 goals.

Layun WAS good, maybe at 2015. But his level has dropped a lot if you have watched him play at Porto and with el Tri. There is no reason to keep playing with him, he was getting abused today at defense and his centres are nothing special.

70% shit players
30% dumb coach

>What are your starting defense?
Paul Aguilar or Dueñas as right wingback or fullback, Center: Moreno, Salcedo and Araujo, left Luis Reyes. Also an (or two) defensive midfielder Vazquez and Molina or (Jonathan maybe). Half of these weren't even called or placed wrong

Alanis was being abused, not him. The first two goals were on Alanis side he was clueless. At the top of that, zero help from Aquino.

Btw I still think Layun is good for the little I see here or there.

>vazquez
>molina

>side and he was
>here and there
Fix'd.

Motherfucker couldn't centre for shit, German attackers ridiculed his "defence", his play was embarrassing.

You are right, Alanis played much worse than him, but Layun's game was still bad, I'm just tired that they keep trying with him, I think there are other players that could play his role better like Israel Jimenez

you see what happened when Vazquez got carded and couldn't play against Nederlands in 2014
He and Herrera teared Croatia in half

you've been blinded by how shitty osorio has made the team when they play against actually good teams. mexico tearing croatia a new one was the result of the whole team playing well. that netherlands game was lost when the defense choked and rafa made the wrong decision to breathe on robben.

years later, the same players and same results

why?

How does Mexico have over a population of over a hundred million passionate soccer fans but is still so bad at the game?

No passion
No talent
No discipline
Only disgusting chimpouts

This is Mexico.

>paul aguilar

no mames..

>Paul Aguilar

Him and Layun are both the same shit. No clue whose idea was to ever call that pair of idiots

>Implying he wasn't the best wingback before getting injured

Encuentra al americanista.

This desu

>Ochoa, Peralta, Jiménez and Aguilar are shit because... hum... are from América
Your argument is invalid

He's literally the only defensive player who actually developed defensive skills.

Thats sad bro. Thats sad.

wasn't praising the players (but Marquez), but i honestly don't think we are that level that we should be losing 4-1 or 7-0, my opinion tho, i just want my team to do good desu):

population means nothing, a country with less than a million players can have an elite soccer team with the right conditions.

statistics prove this.