Post yr when Chile wins the confederations cup finals against Germany

Post yr when Chile wins the confederations cup finals against Germany

>Germany B*

>bad guys Vs bad guys final
No thx.

We have no chance against Germany's awesome futbol. We might as well not show desu

I used to think this Chile generation was just a meme, a fluke. But these brown midgets might even win next year's WC.

Been there, senpai :

Gracias por la contramufa

Me on the right

jara will definitely get cheeky breeky

>the only black guys on picture and stewards
institutionalised racism at its finest

literally me

>tfw we win on penalties again

like in 2014, when it mattered, right?

>w-we dont care

world cup is a meme tournament
copa america and confed are real tournaments

yeah right

this t b h

the german is pathetic, after every win they rely as much as possible on "we don't care d-dude h-haha"

like always this will go all the way up to the WC where they can't lie

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN prusiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Adolf Hitler, el ex-canciller prusiANO

Hitler: EL prusiANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor prusiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. MUSULMANIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE MUSULMANIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL prusiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES PRUSIANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN africANOs!!! UNA MUSULMANIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

kek

to be honest if we would care we would send players like Neuer, Kroos or Hummels

>people think chile will win this sunday

>People and CHIs thought México would win against Germany

No one really did tbqh

They literally did even if they were only shitposting, and real people did too, even if you don't include social media. But they don't know shit about football so that's kinda expected.

I hoped mexico would win but it was clearly the weakest team. If anything only chicanos thought they'd win, although they should be the ones who knew they wrre gonna lose the most.

Really really good post

I haven't watched a minute of the confed cup yet, I don't even know the schedule

Germany just does not give a fuck at all, literally none of my friends even broached the subject and we're all football fans

National team football is a meme anyways, people dont even care that much about continental cups like the EURO. And the confed cup is LITERALLY a glorified friendly cup with the purpose of testing the WC host country. Nobody cares. Literally look at our """"first"""" team this cup, and compare it to our u21s who have the better players.