How come no other female musician can even compare to these 3 right here

how come no other female musician can even compare to these 3 right here

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
youtube.com/watch?v=nm9ehcvjBo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>top left one

Why is Grimes wearing cheese graters?

I'm playing with myself, thinking about that fancam incident. I have a tiny penis. I can hold it between two fingers when I jerk it. I pretend I'm milking a little cow. In order to treat ChoA with respect, I hit myself in the face while I jerk. My nose starts bleeding, but I keep going. There 's a little piece of shit stuck to the toilet bowl. I get down on my knees, still jerking, and lick it with my tongue. I wish he would've broken the door down.
I want her to know that I'll do anything for her. I almost come. I'm glad when I don't. It would be a desecration. She'll be disgusted. Maybe she'll beat me up. She'll call the cops. I like cops, but I'm scared of them. If they put me in jail, everything I did or thought would be up to them. That would be good. But I wouldn't have Choa anymore.

Why the fuck did people replace Kate Bush with some chnki

get the FUCK out idiot

she's perfect

she's retarded

she's better than kate and her bush

I'm listening to genesis now, they have something better?

cheesy feets

Literally who, Bjork, and literally who?

in the original picture: kate bush, bjork and grimes. op is the imbecile choaposter.

choa and groobs

this the old version (yuck)

what the fuck

Gook off, you moron, i gonna seduce (manipulate) her to be my wife, with soft and cool chad words and when, in our first night, when i penetrate her virginal backpussy she gonna scream of love, them i would remmember your webms and compare with real Choa and rate every hole she have. After many nights i would come here and ask for the webms because it gonna feels better masturbating because her vaginasshole are gonna be sooo lose for too much love make.

I dream with Choa last night, she poo in my face, she poo in my bed, theres poo in my eyes, theres poo in my soul, all from my sacred Choa, from AoA from her sacred feces and till the end of the night my passion, where is my gook where is my cook because i cock anchovies. My only Choa

SHUT THE HELL UP MORON STOP YOU STUPID IDIOT GET OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

nice
disgusting philistine

FUCK YOU don't encourage that fucking idiot you moron

woah dude relax, its not that deep

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Park Cho Ah is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of ChoA, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

Is this pasta

xd i have surface knowledge of michael gira's solo works

you are a fucking stupid idiot fucking stop you moron

How about Shannon Wright? Bonus points for not trying hard to be pretty for the cheap marketing boost.

I looking for ChoA, someone I can coerce into suffocating me. A man stole my cock. I hate all men. I used my cock on weaklings, people unable to control their emotions or desires. Now, I'm revolted by my own existence. There's an ugly hole between my legs, like a woman's hole. My hole is diseased. My disease feeds on itself and keeps me alive. The symptom of my disease is that I keep living. My physical presence in the world is the key to my stupidity. I avoid awareness of my body. My skin's crawling. My body's a rotting shell, containing only the awareness of itself. If I had a cock, I could suck it, committing suicide by poisoning myself on my own sperm.

It's that one Micheal Gira piece but edited to be about Chode.

All the best female musicians have hitherto been jazz artists

*clap*

FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE AND STOP POSTING THOSE KINDS OF PICTURES OF CHOA YOU MORON

her name is choa and that's stupid

shut up idiot don't clap

I honestly thought those were Swans lyrics or something like that.

only agree with choa here

They drain their sperm into my ass one by one.
I enjoy the pain I steal from their pleasure in hurting me.
When they're finished with me, they spit on me, then they dress me and push me out the door. Riding home in the cab, I'm drenched in the smell of my asshole and my sweat.
I enjoy the thought of the dance pratice place smelling it also. When I'm upstairs safe in my apartment, I squat over and release their sperm and my shit. I let it simmer over the fire, mixed with wine. As I eat, I play
the scene over again in my mind, ingesting each man, one by one.

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

you are sick in the head you moron

grimes is quite the gross one isn't she

AOA's heart attack is a pop masterpiece

Genuinely laughing out loud right now. It's 3am and my parents are sleeping.

The good old times

i hope you sleep forever you fucking idiot

this is FUCKING STUPID you IDIOT
why do you even have this saved you moron leave choa and her fans alone

dat gap hnnnnggg

send Choa nudes

she doesn't have any and she never will
she's not some whore like the other average kpop idols
choa is the most beautiful and is special

All 3 females in the OP have dated Asian Men. For Grimes, she was only with Asian guys during High School and Bjork dated a Japanese musician for a while. While the Asian female in the OP has only been with Asian (Korean) men in her life.

ASIAN MEN : 3
WHITE MEN : 2
BLACK MEN : 0

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. "
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

YOU FUCKING IDIOT DELETE THIS YOU MORON IT'S FAKE DELETE IT

>I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars.

actually choa has been with 0 men you moron so stop thinking she's like these other musical sluts

1/4

With the success of BTS in the West, the yellow-fever among White girls will only exponentially increase among the public (see pic) while the same Korean girls that the OP obssessed over will continue to ONLY be with Asian men.

2/4

would you be her first?

this just proves choahaters are idiots you moron

stupid gaypop homo leave

Beautiful

hopefully once we are married and she is ready

3/4

time to get your autism checked you idiot

4/4

Annie Clark, you simpletons.

i have bad news for you, i already popped her cherry

So Choabro is a CRIMINAL

fuck you stupid blobface you didn't do anything to her she's pure you idiot and you are a horrible person and no one would ever want to be with you idiot

stop making up lies about choabros you stupid idiot they're the nicest people in the world and choa is the nicest person in the world ever

i'm dating a korean bitch right now, when we have sex i pretend she's Choa and it feels fantastic

well you will never have choa so stop imagining it you stupid loser
you don't even deserve 1/100th of choa you shithead

how rude, Choa would cry if she read all of this and how you treat others

no she would hate stupid idiots like you imagining nasty things about her you stupid moron

shut up you moron i'm gonna rape that stupid chink you like so much in the ass till she bleeds you stupid idiot go kill yourself

fucking your stupid moron you won't because me and my choabros are going to beat your ugly fucking face in you idiot and choa will be protected forever
and you won't have to kill yourself because you'll be dead by us you stupid fucking idiot

plan for tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=nm9ehcvjBo8

never happening you fucking loser idiot

choa is asking me to put stuff in her anus
if this post end in doubles i would fuck her with her dragon dildo

whats doing the Hangover´s ching chong there and being dressed like an overused slut?

fucking idiot she didn't ask you to do that she never ask anyone to do that and even this website say it's not happening you stupid idiot

her anus is already extremely loose since I fucked her with my big NIGGER DICK, it's so loose that shit comes out when shes walking

NO YOU HAVE NOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP IT

that's cute you stupid moron
everything about choa is the cutest

*blocks your path*

>Bjork dated a Japanese musician for a while.
Source on this? Also Bjork was with Goldie and Tricky, that's at least one for black men.

best female musician coming through, waifufags and dumb weebs leave this land.

especially her gaping asshole when i do her

yuck

you will never do her you idiot and stop talking about her private parts you stupid moron

Is this thread what happens when some autist from K-Pop general decides to go out?

>got rid of kate for a chink
man i love Sup Forums

choabros are the most normal posters of the kpop general so think about that

nobody cares about kate and her bush she's the weakest of the 3, choa is much better anyway

>Bjork dated a Japanese musician
(Not true, by the way)

not even attractive

>choabros are the most normal posters of the kpop general so think about that
Just like the music you listen to, you all are the same shit.

musicians only sorry

stop admitting you are a loser now i just feel bad for making fun of you loser

what kpop would have listened to in the 90s? kpg

would you*

choa as a baby

what is a choa???!
is that some sorta gook food?

choa has the singing ability of an akb48 idol. sinb has 100 times more talent than she does

park choa the prettiest girl and the best singer in the world

stop joking around you idiot we all know choa is the best at everything
choa has the voice of an angel and also looks like one

This is K-Pop thread now.

most importantly choa

chinks can't be angels