This fat mother fucker gets to tour the world eating amazing food for a living

this fat mother fucker gets to tour the world eating amazing food for a living
why is life so unfair

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSxx6JHBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I hate myself

my local diner got visited by them
they actually aren't that great
i mean they have okay breakfast stuff but they're about the same quality as denny's desu

This is an underrated show imho
He goes to hole in the wall joints and not only eats the food in front of you but shows you how to make it. His hair, glasses and clothing routine is all an act that just ended up sticking.

>the world

According to tvmaps diners drive ins and dives has visited 16 different restaurants in my city.

I think my town might have a weight problem

he doesn't go to hole in the wall places anymore, it's all hipster fusion gastropub bullshit

This, most of the food he gets to eat isn't that amazing desu.

Your name and shirts aren't rad as fuck.

to be fair he tours the only place that matters in the world

He was in my neighborhood (South Loop, Chicago IL) and he literally went to one of the worst places to eat in the area. White Palace is a fucking horror show 24/7.

Apparently his restaurant in NY is fucking terrible.

I think it's hilarious that he used to be in commercials for Flowmaster promoting their shitty exhaust systems.

He opened a restaurant in my town and it got shut down within the year, food was fucking awful and it was surrounded by good places
literally a meme restaurant

He managed to feature both of the best cheap food and live music dives in my city. All his other choices were kind of hit and miss.

I think the top dives don't want to let him film the kitchen.

ZA WARUDO

nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html

THATS GANGSTER

I went to his restaurant in Vegas for lunch it was 100 bucks for four people and keep in mind it was a hamburger joint

Regardless, it's still a new experience from a remote location.
It's better than what some people choose to follow:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSxx6JHBw

Sounds standard for a restaurant.
You and your friends are just poor.

Poor fella got JACKED.

Totally agreed. Guy himself is pretty knowledgeable and will explain why things are done, or why they're done in a certain order. Plus, when he encounters people who are obviously not camera-ready and forces a smile or a laugh out of them it's hilarious. His persona is not entirely detestable.

>Different states
>Different scenery every episode
>Delicious food
>Based Guy
Anyone find this show to be ultimate comfy kino?

Was it rape?

>he doens't know about Guy's new show with his son Hunter, as they eat food outside the USA

>diners drive ins and dives
>amazing """food"""

You're going straight to plebtown