Fiio X5 software mods?

Is there anyway to make this garbage that I was duped into buying more usable? like scrolling that speeds up while you do it? shuffle ability? I bought it for storage reasons as a back up to my ipod classic but its just a pain to use

I have one of the earlier models because I'm not stupid enough to pay an extra 400 euro for different buttons. You can shuffle and scroll fast on my one. If you use it as a second choice over an iPod then you don't understand music enough to justify the purchase in the first place.

Buy a walkman you stupid piece of shit

i saw the 256gb capacity and thats all i focused on, i now realized its for flac fags

do they have any high capacity ones or ones that take micro sd cards?

what the fuck 3000 for 256 gb

throw it away and get a high end smartphone with a good dac or an external dac

fuck off phone fag no one likes you

ah yes it's the fiio users who have all the friends

jokes on you i never use my fiio bc its trash

Simple, sell it on ebay, craigslist or any other way you please and use the money to get a Fiio X3 ii or the new Fiio X3 iii along with a 256gb microsd card...

i have the two 128 cards, can they use those?

what are the advantages you would say?

Yes I believe the sd cards can be interchanged if not just reformat and your good to go. Advantages are that the X3 ii and X3 iii are more compact than the X5. Also the new X3 iii has 4.1 bluetooth to boot, so that's a bonus. It all depends on your needs. Personally I have an X3 ii and it gets the job done just fine, and plays all my FLAC and 24bit/96kHz files.

yeah smaller size is a def bonus, storage and usability are my main concerns.

looking at pictures of it it looks likes theres only 1 card slot, so id have to get a single 256 for full capacity?

Currently the X3 ii and X3iii cap out at 1, 256gb microsd, but hopefully with a firmware update can accept the new 400gb micro sd.

nice, thanks i'll definitely look into that

>24bit/96kHz music on a portable
>24bit/96kHz in general

dumb motherfucker fell for the meme

>garbage

t. numale

There's nothing wrong with your Fiio, you're just a garbage human being.

Your welcome, you'll definitely be pleased with either of those Fiio players mentioned.

Wow! Congratulations, You've contributed nothing, have a great rest of the day...

t. soyboy

They take sd card .
Buy the 250 one (NWA 35) and slap a 200 gb sd on it