This gentleman has only lost two (2) official games since he arrived to the National Team 20 months ago

This gentleman has only lost two (2) official games since he arrived to the National Team 20 months ago.

Say something nice about him.

He's too smart to win with the shitty players in the mexican team.

ok
WHY DIDNT YOU START VELA
WHY GIOVANNI
WHY DIDNT YOU START PERALTA
WHY DID YOU SUB AQUINO POR A PACEY-BABY

thanks btw

>le good against shit teams man

He's good in concacaf but shit outside of concacaf. The mexican team is garbage anyway

>marco memebian
>chichashito
>still calling marquez
>not starting lozano
>no pulido
>OCHOA
>starting fucking GIO
>no aquino

Perro caca. Mexicans everybody.

the problem is the mexican media that doesn't let the players and coach in peace

>starting lozano
he's been exposed.
utterly useless in both games he's been in outside of that meme goal.

>pulido
kek.
failed in the fucking greek league of all places, come on now. i think he should get a shot though.

>ochoa
regardless of false-flagging chicanos, he's >our best goalie.

>aquino
didn't help out the defense at all, but was still more useful to the team than fucking lozano.

kek of course he won't lose against st. kitts and st nevis

when faced against a real team he gets blown the fuck out, yes BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

it's not even a tight 1-0 loss or anything, it's eating 4-7 goals in the modern game.

That's not right
get rid of him.

>Muh Europlayers
Here is your big problem.

OSORIO OUT tbqh

Wait until he plays against good teams. 5-0 for Mexico every game

Who can save us amigos?

Tuca? Almeyda? Piojo? May as well Sanchez another shot

That Argentine coach they had in 2006

i'd love to have hugo back cause he actually gives a shit and that goes a long way.

No the problem are the fans whp pay to watch these fuckers and people who watch it on tv. and also Osorio is complete garbage but hes only there cause people pay for that shit

OSORIO OUT

I don't give a shit about Arsenal but wenger out as well while we're at it

>muh hecho en mexico
Liga mx is shit

The problem is everything, media, fans, players, the system and the coach....but we've always had those problems and usually managed to give a good fight against anyone, now with Memesorio we get buttfucked everytime we don't play against Nicaragua or the worst U.S. team in the past two decades

Calvo hijoputa meta a James

Thank you, compadre.

Sup Forums has the best Mexican fans. The faggots on Reddit on TV have no clue.

>That Argentine coach they had in 2006
the guy that put the MANLET goalie CONEJO?

And yet you only blame the coach.

That was Aguirre in 2010

Is time to improve it. People here still believe is better to improve our country instead of find luck outside of it.

I already explained, those problems keep us light years away from the top teams but we always managed to fight...until Osorio arrived. Without Osorio we would've still lost and we still would be very far away from winning anything relevant but we wouldn't get BTFO every team we had to play against a good team

To flight where? you're always knocked out in the ro16.

>lost 2-0 against Brazil with Pele and Garrincha
>lost 1-0 against Spain with puskas and Di Stefano
>beat the finalists (Czechoslovakia)

>tie France
>tie Urgay
> lost against the champions

>actually BTFO by Italy

>Osorio tier performance

>beaten by the finalists in penalties

>took Stoichkov's Bulgary to penalties, everyone says we should've won that match, manager didn't sub any players in 120 minutes

>barely beaten by Germany

>almost got Italy out in the first round
then
>shamefur dispray

>nearly got argentina knocked out

>shamefur dispray

>beaten in the final 10 minutes by the Netherlands with a strange penalty

I shouldn't be bragging about losing but I beleive we've always had bad luck in WC draws and always managed to overperform with medium at best players. If Osorio stays as a coach, we will easily get eliminated in the first round

Damn, I should have added since 86. You're right, but I guess you're forgetting the difference that a world class player like Rafa Marquez (in his prime ofc) makes. You don't have that player anymore.

He was to you what Vidal-Sanchez are for Chile right now.

Mexico simply don't have world-class players (Rafa was the last one).

They don't have Alexis, Vidal, or Bravo; they don't even have James, Cuadrado, or Falcao.