Masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTD4KGqd_wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed.

That's a cringy as fuck poster though.

>Sucks this. Get it? It's backwards for "this sucks."

Mind blown

Just get a tattoo that says "you already killed dozens of people looking for an assassin you already murdered, stop falling for the same bullshit you fucking idiot" instead of vague bullshit like "don't believe his lies"

>he thinks the movie is backwards

LOL

overrated, but still solid nolanflick. the prestige and BB are both better.

Back in the day when Sup Forums would watch streams together

More like Meme-nto.

It's a fucking normie trash flick.

>being this retarded
Wew

Movie was too deep for you apparently.

Literally this.
Memento is just one giant Frodo.

>lacking lateral thought and actually falling for a haphazardly written neo noir story because it's told backwards
Tell me more about how smart memento is.

Quite so my good sir. I tip my hat to you, fellow filmography enthusiast.

It's not smart at all, hence why i called you a retard. You've managed to not understand such simple movie.

Not understand what, exactly? Some contrived bullshit reason to use vague terms to refer to someone manipulating you into commiting several murders?

>making it backwards makes it good

This movie really makes you think

That he didn't get a tattooo "you already killed dozens of people looking for an assassin you already murdered, stop falling for the same bullshit you fucking idiot" because revenge became the only reason of his existence at this point. He deliberately let himself forget, that he accomplished his vendetta, just to have a reason to live further and have hope to get the murderer again.

Batman Begins is terrible

The masterpiece & very basic. Watching this in clonological order make you realize that Nolan knows the film from inside out.

So one thing thats been bugging me. The whole Sammy Jenkis thing. That did happen, he didn't make it up. right? It's not him right?

>he doesn't watch movies frame by frame
Literally couldn't be more obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTD4KGqd_wc

so who was teddy?

Meaningless junk. Postmodernist """"film making""". Reddit-tier lowbrow shit and pseudo-deep hipster concept.

>Memento
>deep

I bet you think Fight Club was good, too. Am I right?

He was CIA. Guy Pierce was MK Ultra.

Inception is Nolan's masterpiece. Every other movie he's made is mediocre at best. I am objectively correct.

/thread

What about this?

>meme
>normie
>flick
nobody is going to take any of your shitty opinions seriously, r/Sup Forums reject.

are you retarded?

he got the "don't believe his lies" tattoo precisely because he couldn't accept that he already killed the guy

>zomg he lost so much weight le method acting xD

I watched this for the first time yesterday

What's with that disappearing moustache in the photograph? Is it just a memory test easter egg for the audience, or does it have some more meaning? Can't find anything of substance about it anywhere

What

The photo Natalie has of her with Jimmy, on one shot she's smiling and he has a moustache, and the next she's serious and he has no moustache.

>BB is better.

You're kidding right?