Eminem - REVIVAL

What do you think of the album? Not on youtube yet, leaks are everywhere tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzmwd3XnKDo
youtu.be/UVfh1dFwxxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Believe is LOL. This man is revolutionizing the meaning of corny.

c00l

Is the parental advisory sticker even required anymore? It's such a cliche at this point. They should stop doing that.

welp, i liked it desu

Complete garbage. He somehow managed to make an album worse than Encore.

Yeah, I mean this isn't 2009 anymore

Ed Sheeran.

I agree. I feel like it often ruins the album art as well.
I feel like there should be labels for clean music because it seems there's more of the explicit so why put the burden on the larger end

u mad? people are loosin' their shit bruh

Also it feels like anyone who would be concerned about buying their kids music with explicit lyrics either completely ignores those or does research into the away before buying

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzmwd3XnKDo

Remind Me (Intro)

not mad just disappointed

>not on youtube yet
Why the fuck would it be on youtube how new are you jesus christ

YouTube often posts entire albums in automatically generated playlists under musician "Topic" channels so it's actually quite likely it'd be on YouTube besides just people bootlegging it and uploading it

Trash

Lmaooo on the 3rd track and Eminem is trying to sound like a modern trap rapper and failing at it hard

yeah shit hurts my ears

>Do you still believe in me?
No. I don't. Sorry Em.

The Ed Sheeran song is exactly the kinda trash I knew it'd sound like.
I just reached Remind Me and HOLY SHIT HAHHAHA WHO IS LETTING HIM RELEASE THIS WHO IS PRODUCING THIS TRASH

Castle, arose, and framed are the only good songs, the rest are mediocre

didn't like it

So glad this album is a flop after he made that cringeworthy song supporting niggers blaming all of their problems on whitey.

I just finished my 4th listen of the album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MCs. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!
/10

i mean yeah the album sucks but you're trying way too hard here

Eminem could record himself literally vomiting onto a microphone and people would lose their shit

DUMPY DRUMPHY IS A MEANY BO BEANY ORANGE DOOR HINGE PORRIDGE

He literally does that on the song Puke from Encore.

>niggers
>people
lol

youtu.be/UVfh1dFwxxU

Every song with a feature is just fishing for a pop hit

this
Ever since Monster & Won't Back Down were radio hits.

Sup Forums uttery B T F O

You can no longer hide the history, we are the Sons of Liberty.

The song with the "Zombie" cover could've been a single if he promoted it right. Actually, going through it, I'm wondering why he didn't pick some of the other songs instead of Walk on Water and that godawful Untouchable.

lol it thinks it's a people

can you roll over and beg too?

Deflection will not mask your low IQ.

I think it's used because its kind of iconic for rap music

It's bad

It's so fucking bad it's not even funny.

I'm halfway through and this is a challenge to finish. Fucking terrible so far

Castle is literally the only saving grace of this project.

>Framed
>Offended
>Tragic Endings
>Castle/Arose

I'll come back to these. Love them whole heartedly. The political tracks feel extremely out of place and last minute. This was definitely a more personal album before Eminem decided to throw his weight in with the current political climate. The results are consistently awful. Some great songs, some passable, and some absolute garbage. I have no idea why that Pink song even made it on. The album needs to be slimmed. And when the Revival interlude and Remind Me skit have better melodies than the songs they lead to, it's fucking deflating.

I like it's great moments. It has them, but they're spread too far apart between awful, God fucking awful label mandated horse shit. Someone needs to get that faggot Rubin away from Eminem.

The Castle/Arose combo is the Eminem I first admired. For all its other faukts, I thought those two were a great combo to go out on. Framed makes me sad that we'll never get Relapse 2.

wait for 3 years for him to come out with ''this is really it, i'm really back this time guys''

wow that was the worst album i heard in the last 10 years. framed was the only good track

What happened to Em, for real? Were drugs really that important to his creative process? Did he get hit by a bus and got the songwriting knocked out of him?

Where can we find this leak?

He stopped working with Dre, surrounded himself by a bunch of corporate yes men who are only looking for profit.

>The Castle/Arose combo is the Eminem I first admired.
These two songs prove that Eminem still has it in him. Too bad this whole album is an obvious cash grab. What a fucking mess. Who the fuck, other than Rick Rubin, wants to hear rap rock production in 2017?

DR DRE PLEASE SAVE EMINEM, GET HIM AWAY FROM RICK RUBIN

>we will never hear Eminem's bizarrely-confessional footwork-inspired EP that I just made up

My god I've been an Eminem Stan for over a decade now. This is by far his worst album. This is just bad music. The stop start flow he keeps using is grating. That awful trap track. Every chorus and hook is - and I hate to use this word - cringeworthy. I can smell Skyler Grey all over this shit she definitely wrote at least like five of these. But that don't excuse the others.

The song with the best rapping is trump one and it's not a good song. His rapping isn't bad. But the flows he uses don't sound right especially over these terrible rapping rock beats.

What I don't get is that ed sheeran track. That's literally an easy fucking hit from him and he didn't release it. It's not a great song but that's a song that gets easy fucking radio play and what we expect from this Eminem.

I cannot stress how poor the production is. It is shockingly awful. Besides Framed Nothing sounds good to listen to. It gives me even more appreciation for dre. It gives me enormous appreciation for relapse which I'm seeing now so many years later was a fantastic album especially regarding what we've got since then.

It's only my first listen I'll play a few more times. But this is the worst album I've heard all year right now. I did not want to be saying that.

Fucking hell only framed is good on this first listen.

He did it was called puke.

Fucking this. What the fuck happened? The only good song here, Framed, sounds like a Relapse leftover.

Rap rock. Rap rock. Rap rock. I thought Dre beat this fucking shit out of him.

And that trap beat sounded like a white guy who heard one future song made it.

that's true we need a "TRIGGER WARNING" sticker

Rick Rubin needs to be stopped.

Just imagine how much horrible music would have been prevented had Clinton won...

We have the same amount they'd just be victory fart sniffing songs instead of protest ones.

nvm i found it

>the E isn’t even backwards

Dropped

I just listened to it and unironically liked it. Give it a 7/10, will probably be bumping it for the next week.

Bad Husband was a pleasant surprise. He's still trying to get back with Kim. Kinda cringeworthy now but he goes pretty deep.

He found a hella way to fuse it

I don't even know if em had anything to do with that. It just makes no sense and it's shit.

do black people even listen to m&m?

No black person is listening to this album past the first two tracks at most tho

Yeah. Eminem is the only white person we love.

Eminem has fallen, it's time for Sminem to rise!

what about now?

So which songs on it am I going to heard on the radio at work constantly for the next few months

Well some will definitely say he fell off but he's heard that for ten years now. But now it might actually be true. Either way he pretty much has unlimited passes and in the racial draft we will still try draft him first.

Link?

Anyone got a jewtube link?

River

Most of it is radio friendly bs.

It's River.

I too watched that Snoop Dog interview

Why the fuck is this 19 tracks?

>Can't leave rap alone, the game needs me
>'Til we grow beards, get weird and disappear

>Motherfuckers know that I'll never be Marshall again
>Full of controversy until I retire my jersey
>'Til the fire inside dies and expires at thirty

>I don't wanna be like this
>I don't really wanna hurt no feelings
>But I'm only being real when I say
>Nobody wants to hear they grandfather rap
>And old men have heart attacks
>And I don't wanna be responsible for that
>So, put the mic down and walk away
>You can still have a little bit of dignity

This year has been so disappointing. Sometimes I wish he OD'd after the Eminem Show

Interview? I'm referencing Dave chappelle's racial draft sketch. Dammit have people not seem chappelle's show here?

He's so bad hahaha

It literally sounds like Eminem went on YouTube and typed in "Eminem Type Beat With Hook" and rapped on the first 20 results he saw

On first listen, these are the songs i liked.

Walk on Water
Believe
Chloraseptic
Like Home ft Alicia Keys
Framed
Nowhere fast ft Kehlani
Offended
Castle
Arose

Alicia Keys and Kehlani are the only good features.

Huge Eminem fan, but I don't know how I feel about this album. It's just disappointing...I'm sure I'll here River the next couple weeks on the radio, but I probably wont really listen to the rest. Come back Dre, he's dying without ya.

listened to the album, the highlight for me was the 14 minute freestyle about how hot the coffee pot is

holy fuck it's terrible, that ed sheeran chorus is one of his worse and it's a million times better than every verse on the song.

heh, saved.

So what's the deal with this guy? Does he still hate fags? What about bitches? Is he only PC when it comes to race?

he never hated fags
it's just that his shock jock act is over and it's harder and harder to sell with controversy in the post-jack thompson age

I'm gonna wait since it probably doesn't deserve a download from me lol. Hope to God it's not worse than Encore, Relapse, and Recovery.

He really has no self awareness about how corny his production is. And that god damn fucking same fucking angry flow he does all the time, I can clearly hear he still has technical ability but it's all used for nothing.

is Eminem fucking Skylar Grey or what? Why does he keep shilling this cunt on his albums?

I haven't listened to it but looking at the album cover is it "where my country gone dude fuck blumpf lmao"?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED XD - THE ALBUM

She kinda cute

I'm at Heat and I want to stop, this is way too difficult to listen through. How is he not aware how fucking terrible this is? I mean wow this is probably the worst thing I've listened to all year.

3 more years of the blumpf meister

m
o
r
e

y
e
a
r
s

o
f

t
h
e

b
l
u
m
p
f

m
e
i
s
t
e
r

Is there any "DUDE I HATE THE FAME LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SUCH A TORTURED SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" shit in this album?

It's about nothing in particular except raping your ears.