ITT: racist artists

ITT: post artists that are racist

Most rappers

this, +most country artists

Most country artists don't really care at all about race, they're just not afraid to be themselves

Everybody is racist, according to certain enlightened people on this site. They are just euphoric in their honesty and openness about it.

Most rappers, some rockstar who went drunk on stage and said some shit like this.
I mean, what the fuck does racism even mean by today standards?

Ovlov
Chastity Belt
3Teeth
The Soft Moon
John Maus
Ariel Pink
Aphex Twin
Boards of Canda
xxyyxx
Bones
Danny L Harle
Tyler, the Creator

>Tyler, the Creator
Explain please

Country music is literally rap music for racists

I'm pretty sure is a meme that all those artists have either worked with or are fans of MDE/Sam

Bones racist? Explain please

see

I have genuinely never heard a rap song that conveys the whole "kill whitey" thing that Sup Forums seems to believe is littered throughout hip-hop.

"Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23] However, Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.[24]"

-Wikipedia

Elvis Costello

Fuck I know RDJ is a ginger and you know what they say about gingers but how is Aphex Twin racist?

Chastity belt I know for a fact isnt racist

the band Keep on Running Nigger

Perhaps it's about that Die Antwoord music video where he's doing blackface ? But it was never proven that it was him in the first place.

what a fucking ponce

bongs have the least offensive sounding insults on the planet

>I have genuinely never heard a rap song that conveys the whole "kill whitey" thing that Sup Forums seems to believe is littered throughout hip-hop.
When I talked about kill whitey? I've heard plenty of shit against asians in their songs

Varg, Christian Vander