Depriving his children of a toxic female figure while you continue to use them as toys

>depriving his children of a toxic female figure while you continue to use them as toys
Is there a more based human being rn ?

We're living in 2017 and this nigga living in 3017

Cristiano IS the toxic female figure, don't you get it?

Based tsuuuu .

Making cloning real.

BASED RONNIE
Wish I could be this alpha lads

>no warmth loving mother to breastfeed you, provide nutrients, hold you, caress you, teach you how to say papa, help you walk, cook you warm meals, love you, be there by your side, emotionally support you

>you're stuck with an arrogant, narcissistic father, who cares more about his looks and instagram followers than you, who cursed you with being a test tube baby, who cursed you not having a mother, who has a closer relationship with his publicist and accountant than you, who has been repeatedly seen holding black guys balls, being in intimate encounters with an african, and on gay party boats
>you were not even born in his country, or in the country he works in, you were created in a fucking pettrie dish using a test tube in a laboraty in America.

What a fucking asshole to do this to your children.

t. absolute Mommy's boy

>le alpha male is the devil narrative
Back2Reddit pls

T. Numale cuck

TSunaldo fags will defend this at all cost because they are degenerates

I could smell your vagina from this post.

>caring this much about some athlete's life
you're either a fucking woman or autistic. which one is it?

samefag lol

You can't miss what you never had

This.

I think they'll make great parents

t. Oedipus

Imagine caring so much about someone else's life this much

you even read a book about psychology? having an oedipus is a sign of being a healthy male

If we advanced to the final he wouldn't have given a shit about "his" babies
This is total bs

fug :(

You sound like a gigantic fag.

well yeah but only on underag...
>Sup Forums
my bad

>alpha
>not breeding a woman without tubes

Did he choose the mother or is it a random doner?

Who mamma's boys here?

Hahahaha

For real, Whats his end game?

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

fuck

delet this

come on dude the guy with ronaldo is badar hadi a famous mma fighter and they are very good friends

Is this the only sane american on this board?

Just to think someone sane wrote this.

This
Decent women are an important emotional pillar of the family structure.
Any male who posts here and claims he would've been fine without a mother is lying

Please be real...

gypnigger will defend at all costs because he forgets what it means to be a real man and a real person.

keep on guzzling cum faggot

tsunaldo shitskins are THE WORST thing to happen on this board

His kids will be heroes of the transgender movement

If I had to be raised by a single mother or a single father, I'd take the latter.

I just want to hug all these Sup Forums kids that grew up without moms

implying a star like ronaldo would be able to find a woman who is not an absolute leech bitch who hates children

yeah, there isn't a single millionaire in the world with a normal family

Based

Pretty much this. He's an American, don't expect him to use logic all that often.

>it's the poortuguese faggot who couldn't make it in his own country and had to flee to a superior country
I thank the Portuguese posters here for exposing and blowing you the fuck out

>book about psychology

I don't read genre fiction

I don't get why he had to have test tube babies. Couldn't he just be a straight male and shove his dick into another girl?

Pretty much this, single fathers tend to be much more emotionally stable

He is literally unable to gain an erection near a woman. The idea that he could maintain one long enough to achieve orgasm is insane.

>If I had to choose between eating shit or drinking piss at least one doesn't taste bad

that analogy makes absolutely no sense in this context. were you dropped as a child?

Must've been raised by a single father

cuck

Reminder that all the faggots responding to this who disagree are literally socially autistic virgin neets who fail to understand why having parents is essential to the healthy development of a person.

if i was rich i would chose ronaldo way
no woman will love you for years and years, and in the end she will take your money and energy

woman are toxic and incubators and surrogate pregnancy is the future

t. virgin who've been a romantic fool for 20+ years and then opened his eyes

i had(and i do have now ofc) a 2 parents, mom and dad, and i 100% understand ronaldo's choice

come on, you guys make it like there aren't any ultra-rich power couples in the world.
Figo, Zidane were pretty popular back then and they have long lasting marriages.
For God's sake, even Beckhamâ„¢ is married to Victoria for almost 20 years. Sure, they had some bumps along the road, but they're still together.

Kek what? Who are you again?

>come on, you guys make it like there aren't any ultra-rich power couples in the world.
i wouldn't like to leave much to CHANCE

>no woman will love you for years and years
>t. virgin

lel

>real man
Kek

>woman will love you for years and years
>woman
>will love you for years and years
what r u, 12?