ITT: your biggest fear

ITT: your biggest fear

>waking up in my late 30s in some dead end job designing air conditioning units living in a boring small city in the midwest in a stereotypical cookie cutter American subdivision and married to some chubby blonde woman who I don't even love all that much

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YcbvamRJZvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, at least you're not working retail. You have a shitty job, and you get to be around those types of people you mentioned all the time.

>tfw I actually am working retail

I'm quitting at the end of summer when I transfer colleges. I work at REI so it's actually an okay job, but it's a little depressing working there in the midwest. There aren't really any opportunities to use the stuff we sell around here.

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

>boring cramped terraced house
>sleeper city
>ugly fat wife depraved of intellegence, spend evenings watching low iq TV shows
>weekends are for my high maintenance autistic sons

Look on the bright side, you graduated and didn't have a relationship with a filthy fucking cunt whore bitch who gave you herpes driving you into a breakdown which destroyed your final year and your degree.

Also you're in the land of the free, just choose a better employer and marry someone else.

That I will never be healthy

Are the portuboo? I have the same fear.

LET THE WATER HOLD ME DOWN

Yep
>tfw no brunette gf with cute portuguese accent who cooks me bacalhau à braz

>you graduated
Not yet, I'm not finishing until I'm 25 for a few reasons.

>didn't have a relationship with a filthy fucking cunt whore bitch who gave you herpes driving you into a breakdown which destroyed your final year and your degree.
And that brings me to why it's taking me so long. A lot was my own fault and I picked the wrong college, but some crazy bitch emotionally abused me and tried to ruin my life. I didn't really know how to handle it and it put me in a death spiral which led to me quitting university and switching to community college for a while.

That's why I live out in the middle of nowhere but everyone thinks im crazy for actually liking it.

Where do you live? Post pic pls

This is from when I lived in Tuolumne County but I still live in the sierras in a town of like 10,000 people.

There's not a lot of problems here. I guess my biggest complaint is there's not a lot of work and most people here are retired or at least boomer age.

That was my back porch btw I saw it every day this is just the best one I have.

I just want to die soon and quietly

My biggest fear is that im in capable of feeling love
I have never been in love and only had gfs for the sake of having something to do and making them happy

aww poor you :(

None.

My greatest fear death. I don't want to die. It hit me a few years ago when I realized the human body is a lot more fragile than I thought.

The though of dying, especially dying being stupid or stupid looking makes me feel real bad.
I can't stop thinking about it since I decided to take an houe walk on the side of the highway from one bus station to the next instead of waiting for the bus.

The whole time I was in complete fear by the thought of getting hit by some driver and my parents crying over how dumb I am for not just waiting half an hour.

If you can't do anything about it do not worry. It will happen, that's how it goes.
Enjoy the moment, while it lasts.

Looks very beautiful.

How the fuck do you get anything done with that view?

Being a failure. Even now, I'm already a manchild by almost any standard. 27, just graduated, looking for job, been living with my parents so far except for a few short intermissions in a college dorm.

I don't want to end up as some constantly cash-starved excuse for a man without a respectable career(know some programming, but still junior level, so I have to hope this works out). I must be at least successful enough to be able to afford a family one day, and not have to send my kids to some shitty public school.

I'll never have an education, a job, a partner, a place of my own, a reason to travel, or any money. I fear nothing but chronic diseases.

>not have to send my kids to some shitty public school.
Are they that bad in the Czech Republic?

Being homeless or in jail

What'd you study?

Not finding any reason to stay alive by the time I'm 30.
Dropping out of school again next year and becoming a NEET for the 4th time.
Not being able to pay my parents back for all the years they cared for me.

could be worse. you could live alone in a shitty apartment without wife and kids and no one to love you in a dead end job like me

>fyi there is no rock bottom, you can keep descending until you die :|

same

b-but you have me ;p

>Are they that bad in the Czech Republic?
They are literally standard, everyone goes there. It's the private schools that get bad reputation.

>waking up after I'm "dead" and realizing everything is just some fucked up computer simulation that you simply cannot escape

Being doomed to be alone forever, that is, to never develop the proper social skills to build and develop platonic and romantic relationships.

It's already to late for me.

Midwest is always going to be dreary and stale, that's why you have to appreciate it
youtu.be/YcbvamRJZvw

AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF

This desu

Me too

but it's just our animal survival instinct

I must add that I no longer fear of dying "stupid", as I know nothing really matters when we're dead.

There is nothing.

Used to be exactly like this up until about a year or two ago until it dawned on my that everything I loved and knew in childhood is gone or dying now and eventually I'll be a husk with no family left and nothing but my memories. Dying like that would be sort of like a captain going down with the ship.

I'm in the Chicago area, so I at least have the city. I wish I had mountains, honestly. Backcountry skiing, mountaineering, trail running, etc. are my main hobbies.

I used to be in Colorado but the people there were assholes and I was even more miserable there.

Reaching Levels of stale familiarity in a relationship. I'm scared that I will get into a relationship and as time Passes the Spark between us fades and we don't enjoy each other the same way we used to.

I'm also religious so it also extends to that too. No Bully pls but I'm afraid that the relationship between God and I grows distant and Not as strong as it was before

I can relate. I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, but I'm afraid I'm going to jump on the first thing I can get and then find someone better while still in a relationship.

That I will never become straight and have a wife with children. Probably going to happen.

wtf i live in chicago as well
i am the guy who asked if you were the portuboo earlier

Being stuck where I am

>living in the south side of st. petersburg, fl
>can't walk down the street without bums begging me for cigarettes and change
>cops regularly show up at my house because of my mom's shitty friends fighting and doing stupid shit while on drugs
>i'm the only person in my family with a job so people are constantly asking me for money

Were you the same burger who responded to me in Portuguese yesterday?

no, but i wish you well on your Portuguese endevours
maybe you can one day find a Portuguese restaurant

Move to the hood. You'll wind up in situations where your social skills will mean life or death. It's good motivation and it certainly helped me overcome my social anxiety.

cant tell if serious or not

>living in the south side of st. petersburg, fl
lies, there are no black people on Sup Forums