ITT we sensibly discuss fascism, and how it may be beneficial if done correctly

ITT we sensibly discuss fascism, and how it may be beneficial if done correctly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eh0rAUwZSQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off freedom hater

IT CANT BE DONE BENEFICIALLY FASCISM IS CANCER

Do you guys not realize how submissive it is to want authoritarian rule? You're obsessed with calling people cucks for being submissive, yet this board largely based around people wanting no control over their lives, how much money they give up to the state or how it's spent.

There is nothing more cuck than wanting authoritarian rule besides giving him prima nocta rights

So is communism

Just look at the UK, it's basically a fascist country with a facade of democracy in front of it. Too bad it's run by Leftists and Muslims. :^)

In my fascist country, OP would be chained up a metre away from the nearest penis, unable to reach it. He would remain like that until he stopped enjoying penis.

The turnipnigger never defended communism

Niggers must out

Socially authoritarian, economically liberal. Although globalism does suck much of the economy should be isolated from the rest of the world.

Classical Liberalism is the only ideology I prefer to fascism

Spanish Falangist and Romanian Iron Guard fascisms are the most inspiring, I find

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

That's called a right wing authoritarian dictatorship and they're all hellholes.It's baffling that it's something you desire.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eh0rAUwZSQ

>Fascism comes
>"Hey user, got rid of those niggers for you, know how easy it is to manipulate you and your reflexes about niggers. Wanna go die for your country while I have sado-masochistic sex with twelve year olds on a yacht? Also, if you show any dissent say goodbye to having any career opportunities. Don't worry, all the military commanders, factory owners, and police officers are my friends, we have your best interests in mind.

I just want a wall and the SJW meme to end. I am reasonable.

>losing career opportunities

It's worse than that man, they arrest, torture and/or kill you.

Fascism shouldn't be a long term form of government.

It is useful in emergency situations such as political turmoils or over-emotive population.

For instance, this is a perfect moment for a fascist short era in western civilization.

>liberals and sjws are screwing social balance
>immigration is a big deal
>Islamic terrorism on the loose

Are you so stupid that you think authoritarian rulers just give up their power?

>Are you so stupid that you think authoritarian rulers just give up their power?

Show me where he said that, you moron.

I was just theorically speaking, you retarded burgereater.

In pre-imperial ancient Rome dictatorship was an option during emergency times.

It's been done before.

Oh it was an option and what happened that one famous time when it was used?

It's not the norm by any means.If they want to keep their power, they can and that's often how it works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulla
>Near the end of 81 BC, Sulla, true to his traditionalist sentiments, resigned his dictatorship, disbanded his legions and re-established normal consular government.

An exception. If you give a ruler ultimate power, chances are he's not going to give it up. This is basic history, politics, psychology and common sense.

The third way is dead OP, get with the times. We must look ahead for a fourth way.

This is why you have the military swear fealty to the Constitution and not the leader.

Authoritarian rulers use something called secret police which are essentially special operations military units that are used on the native population in night raids on dissenters.

I don't understand how you guys don't know this basic shit.

>this

>that one famous time when it was used
Which one? It happened a bunch of times throughout the history of the Republic