Laugh at Chicanos Thread

We usually have laugh at (insert country) threads after a humiliating loss.

But we need a special one here. We need to laugh at Chicanos. For days these CHIs were spamming these boards with pro-Mexico threads despite having American flags on their ID.

Chicanos, where you at?

MEXICO SUCKS

Fuck you piece of shit.

We are 100% puro Mexicano

Yes because a name like Tyler Gutierrez Johnson or Brian O'conor Lopez is pure Mexicano.

>For days these CHIs were spamming these boards with pro-Mexico threads despite having American flags on their ID.
>tfw i was one of them
>tfw im an asian guy from the bay area

You're killing me Paco.

Now please, go mow a lawn.

ITT: Brayan Gonzalez.

Being proud of the country your parents ran from must be the epitome of cuckery.

im proud of being of irish heritage

My real name is Juan Carlos Aguilar de Santa, maricones

EHH PU70

Ok John Charlie.

You're either a Mexican or the Mexicans of Asians, Filipino.

Literally nothing else more embarrassing than being a spic, let alone a chicano. When will these poor brown fucks leave already? They contribute nothing to society, besides freshly mowed lawns.

you know whats more embarrassing? being a white boy and a MANLET. I see plenty of you fuck boys here in Nevada.

t. spic
How does it feel having brown skin and being poor as fuck because you're too retarded to get your life together?

i wouldnt know pussy ass white boii. My skin aint too brown but for some reason white girls love it.

Not even the mexicans want you.

>t. has no friends even though they share the same skin color

bet you're real popular with the ladies when you talk shit about other races... lmfao get counseling my dude

>spics have been living in murica for hundreds of years
>invade Mexican territory
>complain about those brown fucks living in your shithole
why are Americans so retarded

>contribute nothing to society
you're wrong and you know it

fuck them too! when ever they cross over here and they start getting picked on by whites and blacks they come to us for protection and help.

>tfw half filipino but tall and in between tan and white

>tfw both white and brown girls think im attractive

>tfw reading all these beta white kids on Sup Forums try to feel superior because of the pigment of their skin

KEK

I'd rather be a Mexican than a US American. A Mexican living in the US is worse than either though.

yeah im literally in tears

Too bad you're Turkish

Mow lawn
Build wall
Go back

>tfw half filipino but tall and in between tan and white
cool story bro

its good if you can avoid the high crime areas and the "THIS IS MURICA IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN GIT OUT" parts

also being poor in the United States is terrible

>I'd rather be a Mexican than a US American.

No, you really wouldn't.

why do you have this saved on your computer lmao? But I'm probably a touch tanner than him I'd say

You wish, Le'Sha'quan. :3

I would. Your country isn't all that great.

The worst kind of chicanos are the ones that are loud about being "mexican" and mexican pride and viva mexico and shit despite the fact that they've never lived here and can't even speak spanish properly, if at all.

Oh and if they do come to Mexico, they won't shut up about America and speak english or spanglish most of the time. Go figure.

ive seen you filipinos fuck in california. Your short and brown. No wonder your women want to fuck us white men.

thats fine, I only fuck white girls, you can have all the filipino women you want thats fine by me lmao

vete ala verga puto! you fucks always been jelly of us for some reason. Maybe is because does tejanos treat you like shit, so you put us next to them. Or maybe is because were better looking or taller then you. I see how jelly you guys get when i go to mexico and fuck your women.

Its funny you cry babies come to us for help when gringos and negros pick on you lol

You wouldn't survive a week there before trying to hop the border to safety, Fritz.

>I only fuck white girls

I am sure of that, my black friend.

Calm down Massoud.

Make me go back

I have a gun too. I always wanted to see a gringo bleed

>I have a gun too
so do i

I wish I was Mexican but a really white one. Must feel amazing being the 1%.

>I would. Your country isn't all that great.

But you'll move to motherfucking Mexico. I mean, even the poorest parts of Eastern Europe are more tolerable from my experience. The only parts of Mexico that would be better then America is any part of the deep black south. Why are Germans so bad at banter? They don't even make logical sense.

Is there a reason why so many Native Americans look Mexican?

>Is there a reason why so many Native Americans look Mexican?
white people everyone.....

Because Mexicans are quite literally Native Americans

>better looking and taller
kek I know this is bait but like 90% of the mexican migrants are poor, uneducated people mostly from southern mexico which are brown, small and fat

lmao how deluded can you be?

If I can choose between

A) Living the buena vida in Mexico with good weather and hot girls and being positively discriminated because of my skin color and looks and getting a high paying job because I'm European

or

B) Living in the shithole cold Canada with shit weather and mediocre girls and being discriminated in the housing market and having to compete with Chinese and Indians

what would I choose? Hmmmmmmmm

no shit pendejo! but the ones born here in the usa are not. You know is true....

Are you stupid? All chicanos parents are from poor side of Mexico. Trump was right when he said Mexico don't bring their best. The ones who come are selling fruit or tamales down the street.

>Are you stupid? All chicanos parents are from poor side of Mexico
not all of them dumbass!

mandatory

>tfw those were fat paisa(mexican nationals) mexicans who crossed the border

Wow you sure told him

We're in America. Everyone has guns. My 10 year old sister has one, the cashiers at walmart have them, my dog has one.

Mexico is the reverse Argentina. They're 90% Indio and 10% (((white))).

Lets be real 90% of the manlets in America are Mexicans. They alone bring down the national height by like 3 inches.

>Lets be real 90% of the manlets in America are Mexicans
lol thats why you see threads all over Sup Forums of white boiis crying about their height. I saw plenty of you white MANLETS in high school.

It's almost as if most people are shorter than the ideal 6'5" and above as idolized by Sup Forums

>he visits manlets threads

>wanting to be a lanklet

If you're 6'5" or above you have to be built as fuck or you just look like a tree branch, 6'1"-6'3" is master race

true; but if you manage to be 6'4"+ and still are well built, you get GOAT physique

Based burguerbro

I don't think either country would want your inferiority

this

6'3 chicano here

say something pussy white boiis!?

Chicano here. I follow both the USMNT and Mexico. The reason most of us watch mexico games is because we grew up watching them with our fathers. I remember as far back as the 2002 WC

I see americans doing the same thing. I live on the west coast and there are a shit ton of boston, NY and other east coast fans simply because that's where their parents are from. even though they were born here

most of the shit-talking you see here are just LARPers and shitposters trying to get (You)s. the majority of chicanos love the US. i do, at least

>he thinks im white
check the flag man
race doesnt matter, people of all colours need to unite to eradicate the manlet problem

i wasnt implying you bro. I hate american white boiis who talk shit on us mexican americans and i also hate mexicans who talk shit on us mexican americans.

Sex on the beach

So is Chile who's gonna get BAILED OUT next?

Eyy how do Spaniards feel to have created the worst collection of countries in mankind?

The weak countries should fear the strong ones.

NO PARAR HASTA CONQUISTAR

Mexico is good at refball, their keeper just sucks...

Chile isn't that bad even after you trying to sabotage their country in the 70s.

Uruguay isn't that bad either.

The Netherlands is pretty advanced in several aspects.

Colombia and Ecuador are getting there.

Southern Italy sucks but they invented pizza so not that bad.

Phillippines has bro Duterte.

All in all 5/10 could be better.

shut up spic

fuck off honkey

Britain and France are much worse for the sole reason of the shithole that is Africa.

Sucks to be worthless and unwanted by everyone, doesn't it?

im mexican american nigger. We are a different breed.

>proud of your heritage
>proud of the country your ancestors left
There's a difference

>its only ok to be proud of your heritage if your white

Mow my lawn wetback

>being proud of being a spic
You deserve to die

This coming from Belize man doesn't mean much

>Mexican intellectuals
Mexicans have the iq of niggers

I charge $350 per lawn. Can you afford it?

use those those guns to fucking kill yourselves you cringey faggots

If you can't afford lawn services why even bother requesting the service?

>shitanos and mexicans itt

Leave Australia, no one gives a shit about you.

You know what really fucks me up with you chicanos? The mere fact that he Mexico you believe doesn't even exist. You probably think you have aztec blood runing throught your veins even if your family comes from Michoacan, you still think we listen to chente and juan gabriel everyday while we play with baleros or canicas because that's what your parents or your grandparents did before deserting this country. You probably can't stand spicy food from here, you haven't eat a real tortilla and probably wouldn't survive here for more than a month if you were left alone in some town of Zacatecas or Hidalgo, heck, you would start to realize you don't even fit here and you are actually a fucking gringo prieto with a twisted perception of what mexico actually is

jokes on you paisita i lived in Guanajuato for 6 months

chicano american outlaw here

the mexican land we took in the war had almost no people.

we could have annexed all of mexico but we did not want a ton of low IQ brown catholics being citizens and voting

america has shit parts but not any narcos literally cutting peoples faces off on liveleak parts

Nah, Spain is pretty based. Chile and maybe Argentina could also be proud of themselves. But yeah, every other Latin American should be ashamed of themselves, if anything.

Masshole here. I wish we could just nuke everything that's not the northeast. ffs we would solve the spic and redneck problem so easily

why am I even here
I don't watch soccer