Reminder that Italian women BELONG to big white germanic males and we will fuck you dagos up if you disagree

reminder that Italian women BELONG to big white germanic males and we will fuck you dagos up if you disagree

the only pussy you will ever get is from your sister OP

>white-Germanic
Oh, it's those extinct guys from 30 years ago?

only thing which is BELONG to big white germanic males its a holes between your yellow british tooths

t. italian sex tourists in russia

white boi is jelly

Are you from the future?

t.ikibey on crook-teeth-tourism in Anglond

I don't even mind Southern Europeans getting Whited. In fact I like it because it broadens phenotype diversity in the World.
T. Whited Italian-American.

They are already extinct

good post

>hands over his capital city to the muslims and lets the state decide if his offspring should be aborted or not
>expects to keep a woman who's sober enough to shit in a toilet the saturday night

back to basics mr Brand

I slept with Italian erasmus student hehe

Pewdiepie?

>still hasn't left his mummies house

>a wrong assumption against facts.
wowie!

So who are you? Paki? Indian? Or maybe saudi? Celtic... oh wait, they are extinct in your country too.

>craving for italian women
>blaming somebody who can spend their life together with them

uhuh

>all these butthurt Russians

I am glorious Ukrainian. Now give me your moneys, we protect the west from Russian savages

Second generation is legally german.

t. 30% Germanic

while your are busy eating your momma's pasta and crying on Sup Forums Italian women are busy getting gangbanged by Swedes and Germans

wrong.

I'll have you know my halopgroup is germanic and my surname is germanic in origin

WE

Where is my freckled scottish redhead erasmus gf DDD:

WAREN

yes hello is this where i apply for med gf

You sound like a nigger. HUNGA HUNGA WIUMEN HUNGA HUNGA.

Not suprised you are called snowniggers.

Stay in denial bjorn.

what you gonna do about it, brown boi? your women be lovin' our BSC (big snownigger cocks)

>my surname is germanic in origin
well? what is it fellow snownigger?

Pewdiepie, is that you?

it's an old Anglo-Saxon name

>while your are busy eating your momma's pasta
*dodges a bus*
>and crying on Sup Forums
*skillfully deflects a stab*
>Italian women are busy getting gangbanged
*apologizes for interrupting a child rapist*
>by Swedes and Germans
*kneels towards the Mecca and presses "submit"*

LeLeroni

>what you gonna do about it, brown boi?

Nothing. I dont need. Xenophobia is a big deal in the south of Spain unless you are 10000000000000000000000000000% percent southener, girls tend to dislike you, hell even if you have paler skin than the average south Spaniard, no girls will want anything with you.

>implying
your brown Spanish girls take trips to my villa in Andalucia for some snownigger sex

>Implying Someone will even touch a snownigger.

M8, Brits are fucking considered to be subhuman here. Getting married or having a girlfriend/boyfriend from UK in Andalusia is the best way to be a social paria.

Wtf! How do I a shrimp dicked I*alian boi compete with hung Anglo Saxons bulls ?

you're Andalucian, you'll always be considered a social pariah

You are a british, You will be always considered as a whiter nigger.

better a white nigger than a literal nigger, Al-Andalus ;)

Mostly it is tho

>better a white nigger than a literal nigger

Not in your case, dude. Your countrymen behave worse than the literal niggers from the Sahara.

who cares, bring my drink and go back to cleaning the toilets

she would be average if she had dark eyes

she'd still be hot

>who cares?

Civilized people with good manners unlike you there are people who are not literal savages.

Why are Anglos so rude ?

talk shit get banged

you must have missed all the regular anti-british threads

Italians are infinitely cooler than anglos, while you become new Pakistan, Italy will continue on just as it has

Lmfao you are authistic genetically shy and you aren't able to talk to girls without alchool or not behind a screen

Italy is New Libya m8

No it isn't, white British people are becoming a minority in Thier own cities, most Italian cities are 97% Italian

British men are real men, stoic and unemotional in the face adversary. Not emotional babies like Southern Europeans who cry when they get the wrong brand of pasta

you should check out Rome sometime

Stoic and unemotional as Thier women are picked up by isis fighters
The South is 98% Italian I the real italy

it isn't, trust me there are Africans all over Italy (I am of course referring to real Africans, and not the mixed race people we call modern Italians )

They are no where near England levels

Dublin isn't in England, retard

Nvm here's a girls school in Manchester, won't find anything like this in Italy

you reckon?

MANNY MENTIONED

lol the little swarthy manlets getting triggered

their women flock to BIG GERMANIC COCK and the manlets can't even fuck germanic women as revenge because northern women are taller than them lmao

this

>a few dozen muslims in a European capital where Islam isn't even recognized as a religion, portrayed in a cherrypicked picture
>meanwhile, in the average 300k inhabitants city in England

you seem triggered Luigi, don't worry your women can come to Britain for safe keeping ;)

>can come to Britain for safe keeping
>people starts avoiding London fearing for their lives

You brits are a joke.

if italians are dumb enough to go to the nigger parts of london they deserve their fate desu

Okie dokie
I fuck Anglo and German every week in my comfy Midwest town with my big italo-american cock

italians, how angry do you feel when you see a moroccan guy with an italian girl?
pic related

I am probably more Italian than you Mr 52% white

Both those people are Chilean, you dumb inbred pasty Anglo
I'm glad your being genocided by Pakistanis

>London bridge
>nigger part of London
Feel free to send your slags to our terrorism-free capital, Spaniards can't get all the fun

>I'm glad your being genocided by Pakistanis
luckily I am in Scotland so will avoid this

btw the midwest will be like 80% Mexican by 2050

London is an expensive tourist trap for foreigners m8, I tell them to go to the good parts of Britain I can't help help it if they obsessed with Buckingham Palace

I'm sure they will run up north once they are done with England

So is Rome, Venice and Florence, but the worst you risk is paying 10 euros for a coffee in a bar facing St Peter's

or get raped by an african migrant, which happens to many italian women

it doesnt happen because italian ''''''''''''women'''''''''''''' are worse than niggresses from sub saharan africa

in the USA this wouldn't be published because the rape of white women by negros is an everyday thing there

Do you have statistics backing up that claim, so we can compare them to UK's, Germany's, France's and Sweden's?
Your women work alongside nigerians in the streets of whole Europe

all I can say is the most common foreign group for Italian women to marry is Moroccan men

sort yourself out cucks

It seems the entire world will submit to black and Islamic dick, there truly isnt any reason to do anything. We were born just as our societies, cultures, and countries we're invaded by forgieners

Again: Or shut your crooked mouth

True here's the product of of a morrocan man having sex with an Italian woman

we have a plan B

immigrate en masse to Asia, cuck them out and nuke Europe with our hapa sons

>tfw half sicilian
take me, strong english lad

None of that is going to happen and you know if full well
Finook

Russians haven't threatened Western Euros for like 30 years.

It's Libya that protected Europe from MENA/African hordes, and France/UK decided to kill Ghadaffi. Europe deserves everything it gets t.b.h.

hmmmm

t. mongoloid gypsy

lol not us, we are protected by the channel

sorry euros

The absolute STATE of SHITialy
Don't be delusional

are there any single italian ladies here who are looking for a man?