Would you take the chance to be bluepilled again?

Would you take the chance to be bluepilled again?

Never

nope

I would prefer to take the black pill

correct

No senpai, I'm on the hi-pill.

Which pill are you guys on?

As much as I wanna say yes I have to say no

This.

nah i'll be your average waggie cuck if I didn't take the red pill

Life would be a hell of a lot more comfortable but even so, no. I'd rather die fighting a free man than live as an oblivious goy.

Mix between "O pill" and "trump pill"

>>What if you have never been bluepilled?

There's a certain emptiness that comes with understanding. But no. I value truth far more than my own happiness.

Trump/O pill

Not at all. You eventually become numb to it and find it all absolutely hilarious.

Hi/0 pilled

I was never blue pilled, I just upped my medication.

Lo pill

Fuck no. I don't know what people are so depressed over, the redpill was the best thing that ever happened to me.
No more guilt. No more submission. No more tolerance. Same amount of rage. Nothing changed except that I didn't have to take anyone's shit anymore.

Don't be a sperg about it, but there is literally nothing disadvantageous about being redpilled. I was drinking with some friends of my brother, and I told one girl I was literally a Nazi. She giggled and asked some stupid questions, I answered them, and then we fucked.

Unless you were already a pathetic person, being right-wing isn't a weakness, but being right-wing won't make you strong, you have to do that on your own. Just get your shit in order and stop blaming your ability to perceive the truth for your own depression, there's nothing depressing about shrugging off the massive yoke of white guilt.

Never. Cypher.

I am Morpheus.

Why do you tempt me with this?

bit of everything t.b.h.

mostly lo and trump