There are people in this board that unironically think that Italian food is better than French food

>There are people in this board that unironically think that Italian food is better than French food.
Kys you fucking normies no plebs allowed in my board

Other urls found in this thread:

budapestbylocals.com/hungarian-cuisine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T. Afrancesado.

By the way, I still give the nod to Italian food over every other national cuisine not from France. It's just that French cuisine in the ultimate GOAT.

Stop larping as me cunt.Italian food is a repetitive meme and their raw products are subpar.Average meat,shit tier fish and horrendous seafood.It all comes down to a combination of pasta/rice+tomatoe+beef+cheese.

french cuisine is an american media meme pushed by french subhumans to feel better

>Italian cuisine is an american media meme
Fixed.French cuisine is rich in techniques,sauces,stews and has an excellent raw product with great meats,fish and seafood.Fuck off Greek cunt.French food is great

The consensus is that both the French and Italian have done superb jobs with the ingredients at their disposal.
In sheer diversity, France does have an advantage because of a larger land area, greater variety of climates, access to 3 seas/oceans and not just the Mediterranean, and colonies all around the globe.
This gave them more, and more varied, ingredients.

So, there are more French "recipes", but they're not really "better" than Italian ones.

better than roasted jews ya cunt

French cuisine's reputation is older than america. Or Germany for that matter ;)

>This gave them
Algerian cunt get out of France

OP here, disregard this thread, I thought that bolognese sauce bought at the supermarket was "real" Italian food.

how do I delete this now?

Stop larping as me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my tradition :)

it is a meme you shitskin

yahudis are superior to french

stop pretending to be me and tell me how do I delete this thread?

French cuisine is the best one in Europe but Thai food is goat.

>Thai food is goat
Yellow fever was a mistake

Name some typical good French cuisines.
Not baguette or frogs or something.

>and colonies all around the globe.
makes me wonder why British food is so shit then

Pounti. Food of the gods.

British food is Indian food at this point

snails

I'm Norman, and possibly the whitest person on earth not called an albino. People often wonder whether I'm sick or something.

I said "them" because I wasn't born yet during the centuries when French cuisine was developped. I'm not sure the innovations made during my lifetime count, except a few pastries.

Il est temps d'abandonner le VPN, Jacques.

Ingredients are just the beginning, you need to know what to do with them.
The Italians DO know ; it's just that nature and success at war (or lack thereof, lol) gave them less to work with than France.
The English, on the other hand, don't; instead of teaching "their" colonized, they were taught by them.

In other words, blame the Italian sailors, statesmen and soldiers for lagging behind France in culinary diversity; but not their farmers and cooks, who rival ours.
England is just the opposite.

>typical
doesn't really apply, since so much variety

I'd recommend stuff like
Cassoulet (many regional variations)
Ris de veau
Ragoût (I think every grandma has her own recipe, often 8+ generations old)
Langue sauce piquante

Snails and frog legs do exist, but are not common. I eat snails about 1-2 a year and only tasted frogs once.
Oysters (eaten fresh, meaning alive) are more common.

But really, your typical dish is just "honest" meat (beef, pork, poultry ...) with beans/potatoes/rice/carrots/onions etc..., a delicous sauce, and cooked just right. Which may take 4+ hours.

The most typical French dish is couscous.

fucking rubbish m8s

just had kippers, eggs, beans and toast — a feast that is far superior than anything you plebian continentals can concoct

so... you ate shit and you're proud of it.

fine
i'll use a croissant and throw in some tomatoes next time

both inferior to hungarian cuisine, who cares
english animals not invited to food discussions

>hungarian cuisine,
Why would anyone eat turkish garbage?

>moor
>in charge of knowing other cultures

>The 150-year Turkish rule had lots of impacts on Hungarian cuisine. They brought paprika to Hungary, which became a symbol of Hungarian cooking.
Before paprika, ancient Hungarian cooks used dill, horseradish, marjoram, rosemary, sage, and wild mushrooms. Hungary’s climate is very favourable for growing paprika, our country is a leading producer of this spice.

Nice copy and paste there, Pablo.

budapestbylocals.com/hungarian-cuisine.html

haha, you looked it up
embrace hungarian cuisine, turks fell for the kebab meme, paprika is best

btw chorizo is fake sausage

Why would I be ashamed of copypasting facts?

Chorizo is better than anything Turkish