Holy shit

Is Gus Dapperton the future of pop music?
youtu.be/QrVl7mgVSg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DfiyXbUHVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a pretty good song, easy to listen to. he seriously needs to reconsider his name though, i can't imagine ever saying his name out loud in public. yeah i listen to Gus Dapperton, please fuck my ass

shill thread, this guy's a poser

kek

Similar vibes to Connan Mockasin and Ariel Pink even, I can dig it, I just hope he continues to grow and doesn't just keep to the recipe he's been laying out so far.

is that The Flash

Fuck this pastel 80s warbly guitar "le im so indie and quirky XD" bullshit.

(OP)
Why does it seem like the main inspiration of every new indie pop band is Wes Anderson movies?

there's a strong mix of good and awful fashion choices in this video

This, fuck this shit dude I'm tired of threads about this faggot

shit i dress just like this dude
same haircut even
love the vibe glad i found this

good im glad it gets reposted cuz i come here rarely so theres slim chance i can see this thread

Yeah the neo-jangle pop thing is getting played out not even Mac DeMarco does it anymore.

Obvious industry plant

Not sure who I want to toss off a bridge more, this guy or the faggot that keeps shilling him on this board.

>It's another "Young Mac Demarco ripoff with slightly different vocals" episode

I saw this dude live @ The Mecury Lounge in NYC a couple of weeks ago. Lotta cute art hoes in the audience. some were underage and some over the age of 18. also it was littered with what Sup Forums would call "nu-males" or "soy boys" yelling "Yerrrrrr" pretending they are hoodrats. Was very cringe inducing.

he put on a great (but short) performance but something that bothered me was that there were so many older people in the music biz who were apart of his label or something? It reminded me of the person who said he was an industry plant and I now I really think he might be.

Let me guess, it's gonna be some mid tempo vaguely tropical pop with indie florishes, but the singer uses an affected whiny voice to make it scan as "alternative".

No. This is the past. Sounds like most jangly 80s pop bands, particularly Flipper's Guitar.

I like the song but this ain't nothing new

i enjoyed this a lot and wanted to find more info
he doesnt even have a wikipedia page what

youtube.com/watch?v=2DfiyXbUHVc

>i enjoyed this a lot
Either you're underage or your standards are just too low to take you seriously.
The only way I could see enjoying this is if you yourself are in a scene of bands that play this kind of thing and even then you probably suck.

>video opens with him having a threesome with art hoes

The ego on this guy

Wow he really had to get the black guy, asian guy, some kyrgyzstan dude or some shit and of course le quirky tumblr woman to make the video diverse.

he's a shill

in defense of this; if u dress and look like this art hoes will love u
im telling u, its the truth

FEMINISM POISONS EVERYTHING RIGHT
get a life, i promise u wont even notice diversity

>implying art hoes are hard to impress
Art hoes are the easiest girls to pick up if you have any basic knowledge of art like music, movies and painting and its so easy to manipulate them. And they'll love the shit you spew.

Now try that with natural blonde chick who doesn't give a fuck about irrelevant crap like MUH MUUSIK.

I don't want art hoes. I just want a normal, kind of spergy girl who likes weed and music.

>wanting to impress random sorority sluts

i'll stay with art hoes, thanks

i dress that way because i like it, prolly just a phase ill have through university
art hoes finding me attractive is a just a bonus really
i prefer girls who do creative shit over any basic bitch with big tits or a loner interested in smoking weed and video games