>go to mexico
>7-fucking-0

>MEMEROTATIONS

>Avant-garde

>implying Mexico can do better than this

Fraud

JUSTO

underrated 2bh

We should pay Pekerman's clause and send you Imbecilorio. He's literally the worst coach I've ever seen

Yo now remember Hugo Sanchez.

Experimental

He tries his best, but Mexico players are too much of a pussy.

Hugo Sanchez got a third place in a Copa America and only had one embarassing loss (3-0 against Argentina). Memesorio has played against three decent teams in two years and he got rekted twice (Poortugal could've rekted Mexico but they played like it was a friendly)

He is not trying his best when he is putting in the wrong people

We at least made the final in 09. México always choke.

did he want mexico to lose?

Bargain-bin Bielsa

he is the perfect manager for mexico, good against literally who, shit against anybody else; pretty much the entire history of concacrap

Mexico actually won this shit cup once. Not that it means anything, but still.

Genius.
As for you, i can only think of one syllable:
CHI

I literally see nothing wrong with this guy. Chicanos and Mexicans can keep him, looks pretty good.

lmao this

Putting Giovani dos Santos aka MLELS player is wrong

Hope

>winning with literally who teams
>"we are better than any team in the world"

Pathetic.

Is this bait? I'll give you a (You) just in case.

Nobody with a minumum understandment of football thought that. Everybody criticized him even when he won, he has no idea of how to manage a national team

he has no idea of how to manage a team*

I heard Nacional fans chant his name before he left. I wouldn't think he's good as a club manager either but I can't say I've seen his clubs (besides his horrible time in Puebla)

>3 defeats in 27 games
>HE'S SHIT TAKE HIM AWAY

lmao of those mexicans niggers who can't appreciate a good coach. you gotta give him time, right now your team is shit but he needs time ffs

>wins against shit teams
>gets embarrassed against decent ones

what did macaco mean by this?

24 games against Nicaragua and Curazao
3 games against decent teams

>7-0 (biggest official defeat in Mexico's history)
>2-1 (a friendly...against Croatia's C team)
>4-1 (Germany's B team, probably would've made Brazil look good if they played with their best)

Do you understand why we hate him now? We also should've lost the other three matches against Portugal, New Zeland and Russia but got saved by luck and/or talent

>27 wins against Aruba, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Marshall Islands, Greenland, American Samoa, Guatemala and the likes

>3 (strepitous) loses against team with actual professional players

Also, he's been in charge of the team for almost two years and I shit you not when I say he hasn't repeated a single lineup. He constantly puts players out of position and has tried every formation you can imagine, time will not make him better because he has no idea of what he's doing

>"""""decent"""""

Chile and Germany teams are way better than Mexico not matter who is coaching. I got you want to make him look bad, but true be told he lost to better sides, nothing shameful here.

>Sub out Jonathan for rafael fucking marquez

He was trying to create order on the defense, also Jonathan was burned out from all the running the mofo did the whole match

I would also add:
>giving playing time to Layun when the guy barelly played in 3 months
>still lining-up Herrera AND using him out of position
Martinolli is right; the Osorio has a fetish for him. The guy has been a train wreck since the WC
>0 minutes to Peralta
a guy who shines on these kind of matches

>Player rotations
>On a fucking National Team
>""""perfect""""

The players only have 14 matches a year to know each other and build chemistry. Is he trying to make everybody happy by giving them playing time?, utterly retarded. Only the players on form should play

Still, the players are the ones that make the mistakes on the pitch

You really just don't want to think Mexico ever has or will have a chance. I want you to think of what that cunt Dunga was doing to your team, and instead of people calling him out, they just kept calling the players shit. Now with Tite, you're dominating more or less with the same players apart from a couple of changes, and all of a sudden the players aren't shit. Osorio is doing what Dunga did for years with Brazil.

It's very obvious Mexico's talent is not even close to the elite teams but we're not used to getting trashed this way

Not he isn't. He's only problem is meme rotations. And don't compare him to Dunga ffs. Dunga was never coach, I mean literally. Jorginho was our secret coach in 2010.

Mexico has a shot, always had, may I remind you that since 94 only Mexico, Brazil and Germany passed the group stage in every edition? But those players you had right now.. seriously, you need more quality, and that only comes with time. I'm seriously hoping they don't fire him. He needs TIME.

Putos conos :"v

>His only problem
Fix'd.

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=uofxdKpkkjU

Players fault, still funny

Losing against Germany?, ok
Losing against Chile?, ok
Losing against Portugal?, ok
Losing 6 - 0?, not ok.

It's not if Mexico lost or not, it's the how, and holy shit they are playing terribly and the tactics of the Osorio have 50% of the blame, why not park the bus when you're losing 3 - 0 against a great NT?, it's over for a team of the quality of ours. . We could have easily losed 6 - 0 against Germany today.

>He needs TIME
you just want Mexico to fail more

The players aren't bad. Did you even watch the game? They were able to push up and create opportunities purely on the player's skill, and every rotation and substitution he went and killed the team more and more. It's as if he wanted Mexico to lose. He took off Mexico's best player in the first half for 0 reason other than muh everyone gets to play ideology.

I must add that all Haiti players are full time carpenters n' shit

>The players aren't bad.

Alanis and Aquino literally gave Germany 2 goals in 8 min. Want to talk about that?

This team is supposed to be our golden generation m8. They haven't lived up to the hype but iff they can't do it, nobody can. The same players, younger and with a good coach had a decent world cup in 2014. Osorio would've got BTFO by Brazil and Croatia

He can't park the bus m8, you don't go from full Sampoli-Bielsa-Poop or whatever to full Mourinho like that. Coaches aren't that versatile.

I understand that when he loses, he does it badly. But when he wins, it's normally playing good foot. It's not what is happening right now, but it was the case at some point, wasn't? Again, he needs time.

Who is still stupid nigger that gets in his feelings over Osorio? Chile and Germany completely destroyed Mexico. Yes they are better teams but not 4 and 7 goals better. There was no fight or plan

>But when he wins, it's normally playing good foot

You clearly have not watched a single game with Osorio in charge. He's won with lucky mistakes or good goals based on one player's talent (usually Vela)

>Hugo Sanchez gets fired because some meme players forced on him by the fed choke super hard and can't make it to the olympics
>Piojo got fired because he's a filthy pleb, not because of performance
>Osorio turns the team into an embarrassment but because there's no controversy he stays

>Alanis
>a center placed at left by Osorio, ok let's talk about it

You clearly stopped on that line and didn't read the rest.

this coming from the one country that ALWAYS gets embarrassed by Mexico

A defense should never be rotated during a tournament and he played like 5 different CBs. The defense was abysmal but the manager did anything to help. Alanis isn't a fullback yet he was played there for some fucking retarded reason, and Aquino wasn't at fault for the goals, and he spent quite a bit of time up front putting some crosses in. Moreno and Araujo were more at fault but they didn't even play together all tournament and their attempts at offsides were fucking pathetic and they had no chemistry at all.

He has never won playing good football. All of his qualification wins come from sheer power but Mexico never looked stable, even against games with Canada or Honduras. He also gets away with plenty of 1 goal wins against opponents which Mexico should walk on.

It seems to me Mexico needs better strikers. Chicharito is not really a good striker. He doesnt know how maneuver himself with the ball and relys on his teammates to pass him the ball.

Why would i know? im just a burger.

>A defense should never be rotated during a tournament and he played like 5 different CBs.
Agree. Those rotations are just retard.

>and Aquino wasn't at fault for the goals
He was, Germany was always putting 2vs1 on Alanis side.

>He has never won playing good footbal
He did in his first games.

Name one (1) game when Mexico played "good" football

7-0, 4-1, and the incoming loss at the Gold Cup should be more than enough controversy to kick him out. Bring Piojo or something, he clearly did well and deserves a second opportunity.

he's been getting better this year and stopped just being a useless goal poacher.
the problem is that osorio decided to play >our other striker as a winger and left >our attack without cohesion.

>Again, he needs time.
Ask the Mexicans in this thread how many managers they've had since the 90s.

Then ask the Germans how many they've had since the 40s.

These idiots will never learn, and they will never make it to their coveted "quinto partido." And they think Sampaoli and Bielsa will ever waste their time with that shitty job.

Maybe they can throw money at Tata Martino...

"Who?"

No need for that aggression m8. I always bandwagon Mexico whenever Huezil isn't playing.

Every game before 7-0.

>Piojo vs Martinolli II
oh boy

the thing is though, osorio's just not that great of a coach. if you want to make a long term plan to better the team, you have to have a decent coach.
maybe this is what they were going for with piojo, but he barely qualifies as a decent coach.

Couldn't watch the Copa America but in the qualifiers he has been mediocre at best

If Mexico loses for more than two goals in the world cup against the first decent team they face I hope you apologize.

I'll do the same if they reach quarterfinals.

My thoughts exactly.

>This team is supposed to be our golden generation m8.
To cruise through Concacaf. Getting BTFO out by the best teams in Conmebol and UEFA is exactly what you deserve.

Know your place and stop shifting the blame to the foreigner. You don't deserve a first-rate foreigner, so you got a second-rate one.

>there are people who unironically are defending Osorio's meme antics.

Wtf didn't you watched Copa America?

>implying is that easy to reach qfs

Am surprised he didn't give vela minutes. Literally the only mexishit in Europe worth mentioning. Although props to the brown Manlet for that absolute blooter.

Agreed, mate. Osorio is not a first-rate manager; they all turned down Mexico. All the money in the world won't make a first-rate international manager tolerate the shit-show that is the FMF and their fans.

They were perfectly fine with Herrera, but the media basically had him kicked out and neither the people nor the players could do anything about it. You can't blame the Mexicans on that.

People like Martinolli are absolute cancer and he honestly deserves that punch.

Alanis was getting 2v1s because he knew fuck all about playing on that side, and the Germans knew it.

No place to watch it in spanish villages, I even missed some Euro games because of it

>>There are people "unironically" thinking Mexico can compete with the best. Televisa has lied to all of you; Univision and Telemundo have many millions off your naivety on this side of the border.

>what is streams
It was by far the best foot I've ever seen Mexico playing. I was on the hype along with everyone.

Then why is here? To get the same results as always?

I'd be ok with a second rate foreigner like Pizzi or even fucking Bob Bradley, Osorio is a just trash.

>They were perfectly fine with Herrera, but...
Then he was a retard who couldn't keep his head. There is a reason he hasn't kept a job for more than 3 years at a time.

HE IS NOT A REAL MANAGER. HE IS THE MEMESHIT THAT MEXICO DESERVES.

Also, why does Mexico still field Ochoa? What happened to the kid in cola America? Didn't Ochoa set a record of conceding goals in la liga?

>There is a reason he hasn't kept a job for more than 3 years at a time.

3 years is hell lot of time in south america. most coaches are fired in 6 months

Yeah and that memeshit is what Mexico wants as well. They won't give a fuck if he gets a reputation as a journalist beater, they were happy with the results for once in their lives.

Pizzi or Tata is what you'll get. Osorio was a desperate gamble.

I will say that it's no coincidence that the best mangers in Concacaf are Colombians (Gomez and Pinto)--Argentines and Brazilians won't touch that shit. Is Lobo Zagalo still available?

No computer m8 and games where at a horrible time. I remember I woke up like at something like 5 am, saw the game against Chile was 4-0, thought it had finished...then started to refresh and the horror started

Colombians should just stop being managers they're obviously garbage at it.

touché

Ochoa also set a record for most saves. This is not even for debate, there is no better keeper in Mexico than him. What they should do is get rid of fucking Talavera completely and give that spot to Cota.

I would give my left testicle for Pinto and would sacrifice Osorio in an eyeblink for Bolillo

No one expects Mexico to compete with the best and win most of the time. Mexico doesn't lose 7-0 against a team like Chile. Piojo was mediocre, but at least he kept the team rotation stables and didnt fuck around with putting players out of position

what first-rate managers turned down mexico?
no one but delusional CHI'S thought >we'd get pep.
laudrup isn't proven, and bielsa was always a pipe dream because fmf are spineless furcias to the chicano market.

And his horrible time in Sao Paulo, he just did fine in Nacional cause that team is the Bayern Munich of Colombia, I mean they always win everything here, I'm not saying they are good as Bayern.

>at least he kept the rotation stables and didnt fuck around with putting players out of position
and until Mexico gets a manager that does that then we can't blame them for the autistic changes Osorio makes

mexican

By no means he had an horrible time in São Paulo m8.

The mexican national team is so predictable. That is why teams force them out wide and make them cross the ball, cause they are awful. That is basically how the US tied against you guys. Force you to play out wide and bunker, then counter attack.