Is this the most likely country to win a world cup that has never won before?

Is this the most likely country to win a world cup that has never won before?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/bcoffsurv/emaga_9384_10704.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would be the Dutch once they get their shit back together.

Netherlands is. Chile, Moortugal and Russia probably have a bigger shot than USA.

>Russia
No. The others I agree. Especially Chile.

If you exclude Portugal, Netherlands, Japan, Mexico, Switzerland, Croatia, Chile, Colombia, Russia, South Korea and Poland, yes.

>tf
It's not like your opinion counts on these matters, so you feel free to agree and disagree as much as you want.

>Portugal
>Chile
>Iceland

>Russia
nah, they won't pull a Korea2002, especially with the recent fifa scandals.

I beg to disagree, sir

Have a nice day

The netherlands have been 3 runner ups and they really deserve a WC win. Their team is always good.

All countries more likely to win a world cup in 2018 because they're in the midst of a golden age, but not for the entire future. They will all be stopped by Germany.

The USA has a better chance of actually becoming a sustainable powerhouse.

Wait, Americans unironically believe they are good at football? What makes you believe you'll ever be good at it? You suck at all international sports

If you can't be good at sports like cricket or rugby, you will never be good at the most popular sport on Earth

Portugal has been in the most semi-finals since 2000's behind Germany

We didn't win the 2010 world cup because of reffball

We have and will always be a very competitive team

I didnt say anything controversial. Russias team is garbage and will crash out of the group stages next year. Its not my fault you're an autistic flag larping sopa de macaco third worlder.

We are the all time leader in gold medals at the Olympics you shmuck.

>Amateur games
nigga u are only good at shit like gymnastics or swimming, I'm talking real sports

>tf

We dont give even a minor shit about rugby or cricket. I'm not sure if we even have a professional league for either sport.

We only recently started somewhat caring about soccer.

we don't have a professional rugby league and we are still good at it, finished 4th in the last wc and defeating the back to back european champions

all you need is having good athletes, the money is irrelevant

The current /rug/ general has not a single fucking post from an American in it, and we make up about 50% of posters on Sup Forums. We already have a better version of the rugby (football), and cricket (baseball). Why in the fuck would any American who is mildly talented at either sport go in to cricket/rugby instead of football/baseball when they could make far far more money in the latter two?

Twice the USA has stopped Portugal in the group stages. Sit your ass down.

And that does make you better than Portugal? Wooooow.

Portugal is our bitch

Toothpaste can't even qualify for tournaments anymore. Stop living in the past.

>mfw 28 year old puliGOAT in his prime Messi/ Ronaldo wins da gold for da US with Horvath as the new neur

Literally the GOAT team is coming to the us lads.

."Amateur" games where most athletes compete professional in track, basketball, tennis, volleyball, etc.

Portugal or Netherlands will be the first.

Holy shit I'm impressed they didn't die there

>i suck at real sports so i make my own sports and call me world champion
Really activates my almonds

not for now, but in 25ish years i think USA will have a crazy team.. depends on how the sport grows i guess, the bigger the sport the more kids will grow up playing footy rather than american footy

id take your post serious if you weren't black

Denmark has a better chance.

>You suck at all international sports
Ever heard of the olympics achkmed?

Until the USA implements professional training academies for kids from you ages they will never compete with European powerhouses. Don't kiss there still go through the highschool and college set up?

i think colleges plays with unlimited subs lel

The US and others are likely to improve massively and become a contender. The Netherlands are likely to return another golden era and become a contender.

But you asked the first. And we all know that a certain someone will win it next year and claim his GOAT throne.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They said this 23 years ago when they hosted a world cup.

Netherlands or Portugal will inevitably win one sooner or later.

The NFL and MLB weren't dying then.

Baseball albeit a sport for intellectuals is dying off with its aging fan base and parents don't want their kids playing football to save their brain.

More kids playing sports like soccer or going into swimming or some bs

>Can't even score a penalty against Chile with the worst EPL keeper

Literally all of these are equally as far fetched as USA aside from Netherlands and maybe Portugal.

They can win a WC at everything but the most important sport, so it's kinda useless

If you guys fill your NT with niggers and chicanos, no.

switzerland desu

Netherlands, Portugal

We were only using 10% of our power

>very possible
Portugal
Netherlands
Chile
Croatia

>unlikely
Colombia
Greece
Japan
[insert strongest African nation at the moment]

>impossible in the next 50 years
everyone else

>USA wins 2-2

>couldn't pass the round of 16
>didn't win

>Japan
No idea why you keep bringing them up. Utter meme. Their star player is a guy who spent the last 3 years on AC Milan's bench. Honestly even us or Denmark have a higher chance of winning.

I think countries like Switzerland or Belgium are more likely to win than Japan or the African champion.

Netherlands or Chile.

belgium obviously has better chances

unironically yes. the MLS is only growing and interest in FOOTBALL is growing surprisingly sharp. i was coaching a MLS side in 2015 and i must also say the level of play is reaching that of european top clubs. good mentality, good fundings, good talent pool. they will reach the finals in 2022, screencap this post.

I

no, not until you implement a serious youth program
even fucking China has the headstart on you

anyway the next first time winner will be some yuro team (like Belgium, Portugal or Poland) or Chile, which is probably the strongest candidate right now

Yeah

If we start to take men's football seriously, then yes!

Nah, >we have academies now

>amateur games
>olympics

argies really are deluded.

We've had academies for a while. The best kids aren't allowed to play high school soccer by their academy coach.

Players who aren't good enough to sign with an MLS team or fringe players who value an education more than an opportunity straight to play professionally play college soccer.

I think on the last WCQ squad Jordan Morris was the only player who played college soccer and he doesn't even deserve a spot on the team

>Cricket and rugby count
>Baseball and basketball don't

Stale b8 m8

>they really deserve a WC win

So does Hungary. The window of opportunity has closed.

Portugal, Netherlands, Chile, and Poland will all have a shot at it too. But I think the US has a very good shot.

>basketball and soccer will be the biggest sports in the US before you die

Just kill me now familia. Euroboo faggots and whining nice everywhere. Feels bad man. I guess college basketball will be even better but that's hardly a consolation for the loss of football.

No chance in hell an African team wins in the next 30 years. Nigeria MIGHT contend in 40-50 years after their population boom and some time to develop their kids, but they also might become another India.

Japan is also never going to make it. They just don't care about soccer enough and their economy is shrinking. If they don't have a golden generation waiting to move up right now then they're not going to have one any time soon.

Everything else is fine I suppose, though I just don't see how Greece can develop the players.

Qatar or UAE could buy a team if they put their money to it. They just need to buy an army of scouts and then use the young players they get to their academy in official matches before their homecountries realize they are good. also pay them a lot of money for national matches.

No. Eminem and Altidore will never win a world cup.

Not Croatia, buddy.

Yurop is rapidly getting poorer so they might have a stranglehold on the event for a long time.

>only relevant player is Xhaka
Are you having a wank?

not even remotely you clown

you are a million miles from winning the world cup

>May be the next new country
Portugal
Chile
Holland

>Would be surprising but still possible
Belgium
Croatia
USA
Mexico

>Delusional tier
South Korea
Poland
Russia

USA will win one before Mexico does.

we are better than England in WC play since '04. That's a good first step.

That is not going to happen. FIFA rules prevent you from giving that kind of contract to young players, so they have no chance to attract them to their academies. Also, good young players from countries with a football tradition don't switch national teams that easy. Messi, for example, was offered to play for Spain as soon as he arrived in to Barcelona at age 13, and he would not even think about it.

>since 2004

yes that famous old 2004 world cup

just STFU you clown

>UK
>In charge of knowing anything about soccer

You just went full potato. Never go full potato.

Actually scratch that, put Mexico in delusional tier. I think it's possible for America because they're putting money and effort into academies and teams, but Mexico is just stagnant.

This

of the last 50-60 players USA have called up to their national team, only 9 have played in a top 5 European league.

you literally couldn't be further from winning a world cup. you are miles behind even the likes of Poland or Croatia. even Mexico have far, far better selection of players than you

This

Not far, just a little

We do have academies you retarded poopeelander. We literally sent a kid from Red bulls to Chelsea a year or two back.

Puligod is the equalizer

screencap this for the 2022 final

>muh no one plays it here
>muh we'll be good when more people start playing it!!!

WRONG

USA already have the 2nd highest number of registered male footballers in the entire world, and by far the most number of registerd youth players(more than France, Italy and Spain combined)

fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/bcoffsurv/emaga_9384_10704.pdf

USA will never, ever be good at football. just accept it.

We have a big youth program but from the 12-18 year old age range, it's practically nonexistent because that's when kids begin to drop the spot in favor of American sports.

Only a retarded britburka would post stupid statements like this without thinking critically so it's not a surprise. Just don't talk about things you clearly know nothing about.

>british projection
>t-two world wars a-and w-world cup la

one world cup is all your irrelevant, US obsessed rock will ever have. For the "home of football" that's fucking pathetic. It's always the Brits who are butthurt about margin of success that the Americans have, and it's because the you can't hope to get a whiff of it, ever.

They drop it because they're not good enough. Pretty simple explanation.

How many players in your current team are products of your youth system? 1 or 2?

no they dont reatrd, cn you not fucking read? you have the 2nd highest numer of adult male registered players in the world

and youth doesnt refer to under-12 players moron. it refers to players under the age of 18. you have by far the most of these in the entire world. all of this is in the PDF you thick cunt. maybe you should avtually read it before replying again you melt. or better yet kindly stop talking about things you have no fucking clue about

>basketball and soccer will be the biggest sports in the US before you die
Its unavoidable when your highest birth rates come from niggers and migration from latinos. Just demographics, nothing to be ashamed about.

Yeah, right after Colombia, Chile, Portugal, Mexico, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Peru, Croatia, Netherlands, Sweden, Iran, Ecuador, Iceland, Turkey, Ireland, Japan and Wales tbqh.

Most assuredly not. It's some SA/Euro place that simply hasn't popped their cherry yet.

All memes aside, Neverlands is probably a good guess. The thing about true boreball that's true in games: "sooner or later, the ball just goes in the hole." This is also true when you keep doing well in the boreball world championship "sooner or later, you just get the cup because the ball goes in the hole." Whoop-dee-doo.

Yes. This great white nation is the last hope for the sport of soccer, which over the last decade has been overtaken by nigger pace mongers and fraudulent sand nigger Europeans. It's time to make soccer great again.

>This great white nation

you're literally the blackest western country in the world lmao

Says the man with a fucking paki mayor.
GTFO of here nigger

If, and only IF, USA claims Mexico as their territory and use mexican players... That's how you guys can unironically contend for a WC.

my country is 96% white mate lmao

>They drop it because they're not good enough
Again, Mohammed you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Our country is insular when it comes to sports so what the fuck does "not (being) good enough" mean? They're not good enough for MLS?
Those are all spics and immigrants. Hardly any fucking American teen over the age of 14 will be invested in an amateur soccer club. Again, stop talking about things you clearly don't know about. I know my country better than you do. On top of that, where is this FIFA (lol) document getting their sources from?