Tell me about the most horrible, loud and obnoxious people you've met in film theatres. Film theatre horror stories

Tell me about the most horrible, loud and obnoxious people you've met in film theatres. Film theatre horror stories

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=208_1478187993&comments=1
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember when interstellar was out this cute chick sat beside me and I got rock hard, that's about it

Guy laughs ostentatiously loud in non-comedic scenes.
Might have been my first encounter with a true autist.

Dumbass brought his baby to Air Force One back in the day. He hauled ass out of there during the shootout scene where the staff get killed.

Black Hawk Down. This guy howls like a madman every time Somali gets killed, which is like all the time. It was entertaining for 10 minutes but then started to just piss me off

watched a film in america once.

Never ever ever again.

I made the mistake of seeing TFA on opening night

Nice meme

>child
>seeing episode 3
>kids about my age behind me (10 ish)
>one kid keeps asking his friend what's going on
>his friend keeps answering with shit that's wrong
>the entire movie

>he didn't burst to tears during the opening of TDKR

Think I was 13 at the time? Believe I was seeing amity ville horror, or some shit like that. Anyways -- triple date, kids behind us of a similar age throwing popcorn at us, asked them to stop, didn't stop, chased them out of theatre and tried to impress my date by fighting one kid, bashed his head in and apparently gave him brain damage and spent the rest of high school at a juvie/specialty school. Thanks, movies.

Watching Fantastic Beasts with my Girlfriend after Thanksgiving Dinner. A whole family of Kikes came in and splurted out "Sexy Time" at every opportunity possible during the movie.

> the most horrible, loud and obnoxious people

Indians

liveleak.com/view?i=208_1478187993&comments=1

Years ago I took my little brother to see that Drake Bell super hero movie I think it could of be called something basic like A Super Hero Movie anyway it was only us and this other grown man in the screen and he screeched at every joke, the guy was just eating that shit up, and fair enough if it was actually funny but it wasn't, it was one of the dumbest movies I ever seen and that guy laughing every 30 seconds made it worse.

Not that bad, but this kid behind me kept kicking my seat. He'd also loudly tell his parents what his genius detective mind predicted would happen every 30 seconds, which also turned out to be wrong every time.

Did you order your tickets in advance?

People that clap unironically

went to watch matrix reloaded with a friend. guy comes in theater dressed like neo. he's watching the first matrix on his laptop while we wait for the movie to start. my friend stands up in the crowded theater and yells "fuckin' faggot!"

>mfw not Americuck
>mfw have no bad theater experiences

You were imagining life with her, weren't you?

I've been there

when i was in the theater there was a niggers in front of me and the niggers was saying to each others "yo bus a move we niggers whitey gib us errything we want"/"word to yo motha mah home boy ah hace whitey" and create a ruckus so i did say "shutup dirty niggers I'm from Sup Forums" and the niggers shut up and apologize to me

>go see the most highly anticipated kino TFA
>grab the family size cajun bucket with extra butter on the side like always (pic related)
>turns out it's a full theater, mostly teens and families
>a bit dissapointed because I can't get comfy enough with all my items but I'll manage
>sit and start cracking my glorious crab legs during the ads
>"maybe this will be a good experience after all"
>opening credits start, all the kids start singing with it loudly
>whenever anything familiar comes on screen you can hear nostalgia fueled millenials yelling "X-WINGS" or "MILLENIUM FALCON" like it's a gameshow of sorts
>the family sitting beside me is complaining how the volume is inappropriately loud
>some teens sitting below me are making selfies with the projected screen
>Han Solo and Chewie come on screen, the whole theater erupts with excitement and unanimous clapping
>half of the theater is lit with all the kids being on their phone
>somewhere during the third act an actual baby starts crying in the theater, cinema staff comes in rushing thinking someone is dying or something
>movie ends, clapping and tears everywhere, hear a "star wars is freaking BACK!" around me
>takes 10 fucking minutes just to get out of the theater

Terrible experience, haven't gone to a cinema since.
And the crab legs weren't even that good,

Bet you were thinking about Murph

>His head didn't explode from a bullet during the opening of TDKR

>hear a "star wars is freaking BACK!" around me

I have no difficulty believing this.

"grab the family size cajun bucket with extra butter on the side like always"

> Red leader standing by

The worst I remember was back when they re-released Phantom Menace in 3D. I must've been 11 or 12 at the time because I actually thought it was good. Anyway, I went with a friend, and across the isle there was this dude who'd howl laughing whenever anything happened. So we're about half way through the movie and my friend finally snaps and tells the guy to shut up. Mind you, this was a 12 year old telling a grown man to shut up, and for the rest of the movie he just stared at us. Overall, a 0/10 experience

it's usually been me laughing audibly and whispering all the time

one good thing about working shifts, pretty much every time I go to a movie it's the middle of the day when kids are in school and most people are at work, always empty as fuck.

can't remember the last time I saw a movie with more than half a dozen people in it.

Last year I went to see star wars with two buddies at the motion theater near us. One of the guys spent the first half of the movie talking at full volume and screaming when told to shut up and the second half asleep and loudly snoring. Turns out he was on heroin, I don't hang out with those guys anymore.

On mobile and cant be bothered to format.

>Be me
>Leave work early to see Watchmen
>Still not aware that Snyder is a hack...but whatever.
>2:30 showing, too early for school fags and crowds...right?
>20 minutes in a pack if nig nogs and their 4 year olds sit in front of me.
>Full niger at a movie stereo type.
>Doesnt matter where you sit. They're too loud.
>Yell STFU at some point. They chimp out and get manager.
>Manager comes up to me and tells me to watch my language.
>I tell her to move because she's inturrupting the rape scene.
>Get kicked out.
>Drive out if my way to nigless suburbs from then on.
> That theater now has regular stabbings. Fuck them

>Tell me about the most horrible, loud and obnoxious people you've met in film theatres.
Americans. Seriously, cheering and wooping and shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>idiots clapping in the theatre like we are watching a fucking play

At least that usually happens at the end...or with god awful midnigjt repease crowds.

9 AM on a Sunday is the best time I've found consistently.

underrated

>getting mad at people showing their praise for a film
autism desu

Any film with Americans in the audience is a horrible experience, they act like monkeys.

Went to see TFA opening night and there were 2 Americlaps in the audience. They pretty much ruined the experience for the other 100 Bongs with their constant whooping, cheering and clapping.

>Go to USA for the first time
>Got to see Gravity
>Black family with babies crying during the entire film

That just doesn't happen in EU... or countries with no nogs

I cant stand the sound of people eating when trying to watch a movie. I actually find it really antisocial especially if the movie is not loud and action orientated

I had to walk out the screen for 5 minutes during Ex Machina because there were 3 people (front, back, left) constantly crunching popcorn. Thought I was going to have a panic attack

not movie exclusive and food isnt the issue

noisy eaters shuld be offed bh

a group of eastern european shit immigrants were talking loudly throughout the first half of Warcraft, people were cussing them out during the break and they got a security guard who took a seat in the same row so they'd shut up and they did. Still ruined the experience.

After the movie the cunts lined up and watched everyone exit, clearly looking for a fight.

Fucking immigrant pieces of shit, they should all be rounded up and murdered in camps

>years ago
>at the movies
>it's packed
>can't remember the movie
>literally only maybe 4 seats left
>group of black people come in
>start looking around
>start loudly complaining there's no seats
>They're cursing, being rude as fuck
>a few feet away from me the whole time
>tell them they should have gotten here earlier if they wanted seats
>suddenly the 3 men of the group get really excited
>the women start going AHHH NAHH AAHHH NAHH
>start saying they'll beat my white ass
>threatening me
>Suddenly a group of 5 guys stand up behind me and tell them to fuck off
>the guy talking is every bit of 6'6 260lbs
the blacks finally leave but not before telling us they'll be waiting after the show
>group behind me laughs at them
>tells me not to worry, they're all talk
>enjoy the movie, have no confrontation on the way out

I probably shouldn't have said anything but they were being pricks. Hats off to cool peeps though

damn chad came thru

if you weren't such a pussy you would've complained

haha saved by superior male. How embarrassing.

I really hope you at least offered your ass to them.

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

Having a panic attack over nothing?
lmao triggered bitch

>couple years ago
>usually go to see movies at this one theater, but for whatever reason Creed wasn't playing there
>"hey user let's try this other theater, it's showing there"
>pretty black part of town (Atlanta)
>figure there'll be a shitload of obnoxious people there but whatever I've heard the movie's really good
>buy ticket
>walk into theater
>nobody's there
>weird because it's friday evening
>movie starts, got comfy, good seats and there's only like 4 other people in the room (it's a big theater)
>20 minutes into the movie
>several black couples kick open the door
>noisily file in, talking loudly
>literally stand in front of the screen to look for open seats
>"EY WHER U WUN SIT GIRL"
>large families starts filing in
>first of many
>couple 10 year olds with toy swords literally run in front of the screen hitting each other and screaming
>"JAMAL SIT YO ASS DOWN, YOU GON' GIT IT"
>at least seven (7) different people have their phones out on full brightness, four (4) of which are playing videos with sound
>shit starts to calm down an hour in
>suddenly, door kicks open, nig-man walks in, trods silently in front of the screen, looking into the crowd
>"HEY TYRONE U IN HERE"
>Tyrone wasn't there
>mfw

Me too it was great. I live in France and movies are always very quiet except for a fzw laughs in comedies and when the Star wars music and logo came everybody was cheering and that gave me chills. Good memories.

>be me
>be seeing Batman v Superman
>Fat lady in front of me sitting on yahoo mail
>full brightness
>Final Battle Begins
>nigglet kids start shaking they're seats
>hits old black man
>she puts on her flash light shines it right in my face
>I flip my shit
>yell at her
>yell at her kids
>people in my row start to agree with me
>she yells at me
>gets manager
>manager asks her to leave
>got free tickets

Went to see The Avengers and there were some super obnoxious kids behind me. All throughout the movie they were on their phones, talking loudly to each other, throwing popcorn. I asked them to be quiet early on but they never listened so I had to endure it. They were literally the row right behind us too so we could hear everything they were saying more clearly than the movie.
When there was about 40 minutes of the movie left, they started standing up and hitting each other for no real reason. One kid stood up to hit his friend and fell forward and landed on my head. After that I went off on them a bit and they stayed pretty quiet, but I could hear them chatting shit about me lie "ooh calm down or we'll get another telling off hahahah"

when the movie ended me and my brother knew there was a post-credits scene so we stayed. One of the kids told his friends to stay because he'd heard of the extra scene too. As a way to get them to leave, me and my brother quite loudly said that they took out the post-credit scene. The kids heard us and left and we spent the next 5 minutes chatting shit about them.

Saw Avengers again like a year later on a plane and realized I missed a load of stuff, mainly dialogue, because the kids were being so loud.

Me too
>Nerds chanting the imperial march before the movie starts
>Audience cheer when the logo appears
>Audience claps when millenium falcom appears
>Audience claps when C3PO and RD2 appear
>Audience claps when Han Solo and Chewie appear
>Audience claps when Leia appears
>Audience claps when Luke appears
>Audience claps when the credits start rolling
Never again, I hate that artificial hype that revolves around Star Wars.

>Watching "The Day After Tomorrow".
>It's a hot day.
>Someone yells "Turn up the air conditioner".
>Out of nowhere, some other guy yells "This is life in the real word, you fucking rich boy" or something. Dude sounded pissed.
>Two guys, sitting on opposite ends of the movie theater, get into a shouting match over social classes in the middle of a disaster movie.
>"Fuck you, motherfucker, it's hot as fuck!"
>"That's how it is in the hood!"
>End after at about 5 minutes of argument.
>Later in the movie.
>New Ice Age, everything is getting frozen.
>"Cold enough for you, rich boy?"
>"Motherfucker, I'll beat you".
>Another shouting match, schedule fight for once movie is over.
>Movie is over.
>Both guys bail.

>people only clap when the shit they remember show up
>hear some groans or sighs during the "original" stuff
>one guy verbally going "what?" during that retarded mind trick scene

Gave me a little bit of hope.

working at a movie theater I once had a drunk native try to knife me. Luckily he could barely walk and had just woken up so I could keep my distance until a security guard tazed him

Showing their praise to who exactly? The seventeen year old who picks up trash between the shows?

>Go see some horror movie years ago with a friend at midnight
>Theater is empty except some black woman up front
>she stars yelling
>"NAW DONT GO IN THERE"
>"WHY YOU DO THAT"
>I yell back "TELL HER"
>"YEAH SEE THIS BOI GETS IT"
>"YEAH I GET IT"
>later, a person dies from being decapitated, the woman screams.
>"OOOOH DAYUM"
>I yell back
>"DO YOU THINK SHE'S DEAD?"
>"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GON LIVE WITH NO HEAD?"
>"I DONT KNOW MAYBE AN AMBULANCE WILL COME"
>"THEY IN THE FUCKIN WOODS"

>went to a theater that plays old cult movies
>Halloween double feature
>blood diner and spookies
>everybody is drinking and having a good time
>balloons were laying all over the theater
>some guy has a balloon in his lap and is bouncing it up and down ever so slightly
>drunk dude straight up pops TWO balloons while staring at the dude with the balloon in his lap
>yells at him about theater etiquette
>meanwhile goofy halloween shit plays in the background

Blood diner is absolute hallokino

I tel you, cinema in my area is hell. Closest one is a kinepolis near brussels, so very overpriced tickets to be stuck in a mix between smelly arabs and smelly african niggers (you yanks don't know how terrible a full nigger is, you only have to deal with partial white niggers). And several years ago they had the bright idea of savign costs by making the drink fountains self service, you can guess how this ends up with a trillion niggers and arabs using it. And these days you also have arab security security looking in the purses of women to check for bombs (lol), yet they skip almost all the muslims. They smuggle in the wierdest, most smelly, crap.

Holy shit american niggers sound like funny people

I was once a disruptive theater goer
>straight out of Compton
>thought might be some gangster shit or funny black people
>get stoned because degenerate
>scene of white cops harassing the upstanding urban youth
>one fat dude grabs ice cube slams him on the hood and calls him a "NEE-GAR"
>immediately and instinctively cackle
>realize literally no one else is laughing and some people are gasping at this grotesque racist display of hatred on screen
>bite tongue and start sweating bullets
>3 seconds feels like 30 minutes
>some dude a few rows back starts giggling as well
>don't feel so alone
>can't hold it in
>lose my shit cracking up
>only makes other dude laugh harder as well
>this stranger and I feed off each others laughs for at least 5 minutes straight
>someone even further back loudly HURR DURR DURR HOW FUCKIN FUNNY
>only fuels the fire
>sweating and giggling like a friggin schoolboy who discovered cuss words
>finally calm down
>other people laugh when nigger is said later in the movie
>smile to myself
Nothing too major. Just immaturity at its finest. Nothing came of it.

>Go to see the Maginificent Seven remake of a remake of a retelling of a folktale
>Loud black woman talking to Denzel the entire movie

Why don't theaters give each seat noise cancelling headphones to listen to the movie?

They already give us armchairs and a bar.

Then you couldn't hear the bullets firing behind you and would die

I'm okay with that.

>The only way to execute a man without torturing him is to forgive him. Forgive him, and tell him you're going to set him loose. And as soons as you see a happy smile come over his face, you shoot him in the back of the head.

Pretty tame:

>went to go see Lights Out with my family since my sister had free tickets
>15 minutes into the movie, the fattest man I have ever seen waddles into the theater and sits two rows down from us
>as the movie goes on and stuff gets spooky I notice this weird ambient droning noise
>at first I think its soundtrack of the film, but it's too constant for that
>then I think it must be the AC or the ceiling fans
>wait a minute, it's the fat guy up front snoring
>dude spent 11 bucks to show up late for a movie and then sleep through almost all of it

Mom and sister noticed too, and they sat close enough to him to know that he reeked of piss and B.O.

>go to a late showing of Sin City
>completely empty cinema, sit right in the middle and get comfy
>sweaty, autistic-looking middle aged guy comes in and decides to sit next to me out of the whole theatre
>spends the whole film mumbling and gasping and stroking his thighs whenever a woman gets punched on screen
>towards the end when yellow bastard is beating the stripper he starts throwing me excited glances and just about yelping with pleasure

it was not comfy

Toppest of keks my lad.

>TFA opening night
>Theater manager comes in and gives a short little speech about something I don't remember
>she leaves
>light go dim
>two or three people crack open beers

>I made the mistake of seeing TFA
FTFY

have you ever been to a film where they have a bunch of disabled people in the corner on a day trip or something?

Super annoying, literal retards screaming the entire time

I probably annoyed some old ladies

>want to watch The Master
>only place showing it is an arthouse cinema in a tiny room at some 400 year old house
>they only serve cupcakes so I bring my own KFC in
>spill gravy on myself

Sometimes, kinda like zoo animals, funny until theres a chimp out

If had payed attention in school, you wouldnt have to clean up my shitbucket.

Thats pretty good user, i can sense the stress

Probably that time they didn't clear the Canada Geese out of the theatre after the previous showing.

Just change seats.

>Canada Geese
Nigger what?
What are geese supposed to do against the cinema vipers?

I got shot in 2012 by some cuck. Worst part is the movie wasn't even that good.

You know how vicious geese can be right?

Exactly.
They'd be as likely to save you as it is to join the vipers.

I've actually worked in a movie theater and I've done some of the most degenerate shit you could imagine. I worked in the projection booth though, so we could get away with it.

this was my experience as well.
there was a lot of obviously forced laughter every time the movie attempted to be funny. the really over the top kind... not natural laughter, but "hey! I'm laughing! See! this is funny! I'm enjoying this!"

it's like their subconscious is telling them it's shit, but they are too obstinate to admit it so they try as hard as they can to trick themselves into thinking it is actually good

were you in Philadelphia by chance? Was Danny DeVito one of the people yelling?

>watch TFA on opening night in ghetto UK cinema
>half-empty auditorium with about 100 30-something office workers
>no lightsabers or cosplay
>nobody parroting lines
>bunch of guys behind me say they'll start a standing ovation when it ends
>they never do
Honestly pretty underwhelming.

>go to see TDKR
>opening night
>lights go down movie is about to start
>some faggot runs in and Yells "WHY SO SERIOUS?!?!?" and starts killing everyone
>screams of terror and pain
>mfw "Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA" was the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital a week later

>The Hobbit part 3
>High as fuck
>Entire movie is terrible but I'm high so I can tolerate the absurd battle
>Until that one dwarf dies and Tauriel says to Thranduil
>"Why does it hurt so bad?"
>"Because it was real"
>Processed to snicker for ten minutes in a quiet theater
>Everybody laughs at a shit joke ten minutes later
>Leave with tears in my face still

>go to see Looper
>black woman sitting next to me
>comments on the movie nonstop
>people use telekinesis: "ohhh so they magic in the future huh"
>little kid plays with blocks: "oh this lil nigga smart mhhmm"
>her date is dead silent aside from the occasional quiet word of acknowledgement "uhhuh. yeah"
>finally goes quiet
>later in the movie two characters have an intimate moment
>old black man behind me yells "OH I KNOW WHAT SHE WANT"

>be me
>circa '97
>dad invites me to go see Starship troopers at the theater
>neverheardofit.jpeg
>Go to friends house instead
>find out later from dad&brother that the movie rocked
>also tell me that the front row was full of large loud black women who would scream at every bug that comes on screen
>mfw I missed that

star wars fans are retarded
this isn't news.

I saw Moonlight at my local theatre over Thanksgiving break and these loud Jamacain women would not shut the fuck up.

Chiron says "I hate my mother."
>NO CHILE, YOU CAN'T HATE HER. DAT'S YOUR MUDDA!!

Thank god for that beach scene which was too much for them despite being implied.

Someone brought their pet tard to a movie once. Had to deal with him shouting random noises at random times through the whole thing but couldn't say anything because PC police.
Leave your tards at home kids.

>americlaps

The entirety of the Staten Island movie-going public

>watch avatar at leicester square
>audience claps at the start
>join in believe the hype, love my boy JC
>watch the most boring non terrence malick film i've ever seen
>audience claps after it

Holy shit thats the best thing iv ever seen.

>literally copypasted

It was your first encounter with another Sup Forums poster

I was sitting at a screening of Guardians of the Galaxy when someone on my left was rolling around on the ground, screeching 'This is Reddit, this is memes' over and over again. The theatre workers had to take him out of the room.

Actually just a couple weeks ago, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, three huge Tumblrites sat next to me and would geek out at anything remotely nerdy to show that hey, girls can be """""nerdy"""""" too, then this family sat behind me with their 7-year old fuckburger of a kid who wouldn't shut up trying to make "funny" sarcastic jokes through the whole movie, when they walked in the dad spilled like half his popcorn on me like an autist and didn't apologize, then he kicks my seat, i turn round and he apologizes and literally instantly the kid kicks my seat like 10 times, they also talked with an outside voice the whole movie

hahaha you sound like a huge beta