HOLY SHIT IT STILL EXISTS!!!!!

He'll die before he reaches 100.

I dreamt it three nights ago.

i always say if you want to live to 100 never hit yourself with your own car

That was your mom dying before he reaches 100

great advice

You're basically jinxing him.

jinxing the jinx

How many days after his death are the "brave" women going to come out of the woodwork accusing him of rape?

Kirk Douglas couldn't rape anyone. It's literally not possible that they wouldn't enjoy it.

littrally who

>women coming out against a Jewish actor
No.

jew

Only $15,000? Dude the odds on that must have been like 1 in a billion. How would that even be something someone offers bets on?

We need to stop wasting money on feeding niggers in Africa(and at home) and spend it on research to stop aging. Getting old sucks dying shouldn't be a thing if you don't want to.

he'll be fine

What are the odds that he'll kick the bucket in six? Mainly because it's been that sort of a year.

50%

he will either die or he won't

Anyone he raped is dead or senile

>implying our dreams hold sway over RL events

You'd know who the fuck I am if that were the case. Instead, I'm just some nobody. What did he mean by this?

7 more days till what

I wish this were actually true for you.
I mean don't get me wrong, I didn't want Yelchin to die, but you would pretty much be set for the rest of your life if you won that much money. No real way to figure the odds but it would be absolutely insane.

Sorry I thought you said you bet 15,000 dollars, nevermind.

He didn't, the mailbox hit the him.

(((Kirk Douglas)))

No.

Don't

His ears look vagina-like

He's going to do it lads. You're all forgetting that every untimely celebrity death adds another year onto Kirk Douglas' life. So he's added another decade or so with all the 2016 deaths

I sure thought he'd die before Abe Vigoda.

>newfags will believe this

They won't say he raped them, but tumblr will be full of landwhales insisting he raped Natalie Wood.

>leave 2016 to me