Friendly reminder than he earned those children

Friendly reminder than he earned those children

he's innocent though

He genuinely liked kids and loved them in a pure way, then the parents smelt money and here we are

He's innocent.

With music that good you should be allowed to finger a few kids.

Sure he touched some children, but the man is a great singer and he has entertained us for so many years.

Reminder that MJ was accused right before a major world tour and that cancelling those dates to go through the court case would have lost him significantly more money than he lost by paying them to shut up

This. It's so sad that a great and loving man can be ruined by some shitty parents

>writes a song about jews in charge not caring about the black community
>gets labeled a pedo even though it was well known that he had a fucked up childhood and just wanted to make children happy
really gets the noggin' a joggin'

Danny are you okay? Are you okay, Danny?

You've been pinched by
You've been groped by
A suave criminal

Nah, I think you're paranoid
The truth is McCartney is more powerful then any Jew you can name and was angry that he bought the Beatles' back catalogue

lmao

Except he was accused before he wrote that song. I don't doubt you are joggin your noggin though.

I mean, if you're going to be a conspiratorial jackass, it's the far more plausible scenario.

This man is a saint, we didn't deserve him

If he had to diddle a few children in order to write genius pop songs then it was well worth it.

Except Paul was brown bread by then.

>I listen and believe!!

If you ever met Gavin Arvizo, you would know that MJ never touched that fat fucker inapproprately

Wtf I hate "Paul" now.

PYT
Y
T

Mamasay mamasa mamakusa

All pedo apologists must hang. Your time will come

Who the fuck made this fakery
Your fake news and accusations will see you in the bottom of a mass grave

michael jackson never molested anyone

anyone who believes that is a braindead tard who'll get suckered into any conspiracy that comes their way

>believing the lugenpresse about MJ
>talking about rope
typical tricks shlomo

HE'S BAAAAD
HE'S DEAD AND I'M GLAD

I’m not scared of you commie pedos

MJ INNOCENT!!!!!!!!

>The truth is McCartney is more powerful then any Jew
wew