ITT: Albums that make you cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5jjeTDKzTM
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w
youtu.be/yFDGTD2Hj6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you some kind of sissy

yes

Nothing make me cry. When I am exposed to something evocative I change it and it becomes rage, I become enraged at the thought of crying, and instead of cry, I scream.

Don't worry user, once you get older and more awful, terrible things happen to you, you'll start breaking down at sentimental mushy shit too. It's a natural part of life.

I cracked too when I first heard the album. A couple of tracks still get me misty-eyed.

"And wherever you are - that poor kid - I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY...."

>thanks for letting me win
yea, this ones good.

"Blue crab cakes~~~ Blue crab cakes~~~"

woah...

>tfw spic so I cant share my favourite song with my internet friends
youtu.be/d5jjeTDKzTM

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w

(sneaks up behind you and cries)

youtu.be/yFDGTD2Hj6c
Around 2:30 is usually when I shed a tear. I don't know why it makes me cry, but I think it's because it makes me feel lonely.

>And everything you hated me for...Honey there was so much more

>I'm trying to remember how it got so late
>Why every night pain comes from a different place

N I C E

people say C&L is the saddest sufjan record but I disagree, this album has so many melancholy and nostalgia invoking moments.

Yeah this one

>hooooooooold ooooooon magnooooooolia
everytime

the one about his mother's love. fuck.

most of this album

I made a lot of mistakes
in my mind, in my mind

I can't listen to this anymore because of the feels

When he kicks in with "Mama HERE COMES MIDNIGHT, with the dead moon in its jaws" I get chills. Also his compilation of singles has some amazing tracks on it like "boys".

For the album I picked, I would set myself on fire for you, it just hits me in the gut every time I listen to it.

>the liner notes

that sounds very slavic. are you in your underpants right now sitting on a metal chair and drinking vodka?

NOW SOMETHIN'S GOTTA CHANGE

>JUST BE SIIIMPLE AGAIIIINN
also listen to songs:ohia early stuff like the ghost,lioness and s/t.They are pretty good and sad