He...he was good at some point right? It's not just nostalgia...right?

He...he was good at some point right? It's not just nostalgia...right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdS3WVYr834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stan and Lose Yourself are his only songs I still like

no junk no soul

infinite was good, and some of his early tracks like guilty conscience are pretty good, other than that not really sure

absolutely. regardless of corniness he's still better at rhyming than most. but now he sounds like my uncle more than a rapper

mmlp2 has some of his best songs
nostalgia = you never really liked it, you were just a sheep listening

He's extremely skilled, and he was the best at what he does. It's just that what he does isn't very good.

actually some of his lesser known tracks like spend some time are pretty good too, I still quite like some d12 as well

First 2 albums were great, as was the D12 debut, the rest was hit and miss, relapse was solid, after recovery has been more miss than hit. Bad Meets Evil was tight.

>It's not just nostalgia...right?
Keep telling yourself that, pal.

Slim Shady LP was the only album of his I really liked,. It's cringey as fuck listening to it now, but I enjoyed it when I was 18 and 19.

aw everybody so insecure about their music taste and can't play records they enjoyed when they were young, how cute

youtube.com/watch?v=IdS3WVYr834

You sound like a manchild who refuses to grow up and still likes the same things he did when he was a kid.

>being an unabashed nostalgia fag

He got be banging to a couple beats. But holy shit, such a tone-deaf record.

>thinking that liking shitty music is nostalgia

Who are you quoting?

these are very good

not flawless, but very good

You of course.

They're decent.
5-6/10. Maybe 7. Nothing amazing. Enjoyable but overblown.

Marshall Mathers LP is a 10/10
He has other albums that are really solid but that one is a classic. And still very good.

Yeah, Kim is a good song and... uh... yeah, that's about it.

every high-school girl evere

Obligatory first 3 albums great, rest shit exept for maybe relapse