Diversity is our greatest strength

>diversity is our greatest strength

What do boomers mean by this?

indoctrination

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

They where talking about Doritos flavors you DIP

East Asian and Whites, sure. No shitskins allowed.

They literally believe that having a variety of different colored people will give you a larger range of ideas. The ultimate irony here is that it would be racist to assume that people think differently based on their skin color alone.

In reality, having a larger number of high IQ people collaborating would yield a greater diversity in thinking. And IQ is not at all equally distributed among ethnicities.

Cheap labor from other countries.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Diversity is not equal to strength. unity is.

How can you work together if you speak a different language or have different culture and values. Race really doesn't matter, culture, religion and education matters.

>diversity is strength

>literally the opposite of unity somehow equals strength

It means they want to expand the employee pool so they can get more cheap labor and get get PR for virtue signalling.

IQ matters moreso than culture. High IQ people will be able to see past propaganda and are more easily able to adapt, such as by learning a different langauge.

Low IQ people of the same culture have in-fighting all the time.

that its not okey to get bullied for your skin color.

These unfunded pension plans aren't going to pay for themselves, goy.

>I like to signal how intelligent and morally superior I am to my racist parents by interacting with a colored person an hour a day before returning to my 95% white suburb.

that paki is so fucking ugly how tf do they breed

Boomers have no other things that can be reworded as strengths, so diversity's opportunity to provide a benefit is their only plus

I'd race mix an asian

I'm actually trying to :^)

Is this degenerate to the white race or are half asian/half white honorary whites?

Why is the guy on the far right the ugliest?

There's 180 million of them alone in Pakistan.

that they are retarded pussies

I learned something in all these years about this and the Dominico-Haitian problem.

If you mix 2 cultures that are totally diferent and one of them obviously has to be violent to its teeth. You can make an Haiti in no time, Haiti now its an corporatist kingdom since the only ones dominating the economy and even the social events are the goverment.

And they want to convert dominican republic into the same thing because its very easy to control a country without people that have diferent ideals "how is haiti now"