When are we going to have the first vidyakino movie?

When are we going to have the first vidyakino movie?

Will Ass Creed be the first or do we have to wait a little more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o?t=5m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's pretty cool that the first thing I thought when seeing this was "wow, they got mads and del toro" when really it's just 3d models
it's also strange to think that the biggest and most culturally important japanese director isn't one of movies but one of games

fuckin kojima, i love that guy. Im really curious to see him making a movie. I bet it'll be like Lynch's twin peaks where it's both campy, soap opera-ish and kino.

Kojima seems to have taken a lot of lsd with norm and del taco, and I defintely have high hopes for this. Kojima is a genius, shame what happened to mgs5, it could have been one of the best games ever if it was finished.

>first vidyakino movie

but Mortal Kombat exists.

>tfw your favourite actor becomes extremely popular

Normies pls

MGS 5 was my first one after the very first one on the ps1. The actual game was repetitive and a complete waste of decent design and mechanics. I'm not getting hyped about this until it's actually proven to be good.

Very true, also i love how well he morphs western and eastern culture together like in the MGS series. I dont think there are any other games like it.

the moment i saw him in the doctor strange's cast, i shed a few tears for another fallen soldier.

i had no idea he was gonna be in rogue one so when i saw the latest trailer i shit a brick.

>hasn't played MGS 2 or 3

What the fuck

>the moment i saw him in the doctor strange's cast, i shed a few tears for another fallen soldier.

What about that Rihanna music video?

MGS 5 was Konami forcing and rushing Kojima to go along the trend of open-world games with minimal story of 2015 in order to get on that microtransaction shieet, instead of letting him make his own creation with his own story.

Why is Mads getting so popular? Because of Hannibal?

>was a standout in the best Craig Bond movie
>known for his Pusher trilogy with Refn
>was a great Hannibal Lecter
>beat up Shia LaBoeuf

more like Happys Mikkelsen

>creativity = DUDE WHAT DRUGS WAS HE ON LMAO

I don't like this meme

He makes everybody homo (no homo) just look at all these threads.

What the fuck is this? Mads is better than this shit.

I literally saw him for the first time in previews while watching Arrival in the cinema and his character's purpose was immediately spoiled by the same trailer. Im happy to be able to see him more often but also im fuckin sad because of how normies love him because of rogue one/dr strange instead of ecstasies like Jagten or Valhalla.

wat the fuck, i didnt know he's in a rihanna music vid

I watched quite a bit of mgs 2 at one point but I guess they're just some of those few games that I can see are brilliant but I didn't care about actually playing myself when I was younger. Never been into stealth games really. I was more of a resident evil guy.

>What about that Rihanna music video?

w-what?

Guess so. I was excited for an open world msg combined with an actual story and non repetitive game play. It was a big disappointment to me, actual mgs fans must have been gutted.

>Kojima
>biggest and most culturally important japanese director

Oh god. he's gone full shit now. Can't blame him though since he's not getting any younger and it's time to cash in I guess.

>no MGS 2, 3 or even 4

i dont think you should have bought the game, user. Don't let the hype control ur purchases.

MADS BETTER HAVE MY MONEY

youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o?t=5m14s

I'm 28 and I don't exactly get hyped over games anymore. The one long e3 trailer I watched was fucking brilliant and the idea of an open world mgs sounded good. I don't watch trailers for anything anymore or follow gaming news at all. It's all a load of shit now besides souls games and a few others.

>actual mgs fans must have been gutted.

I was. 4 had its flaws but the series should have ended there. We were fed so much bullshit about V and almost none of it was true.

>We were fed so much bullshit about V and almost none of it was true.

Gaming is pretty much over friend. Give me a possible Bloodborne 2 and then i'm fucking done.

>mfw the video shows half naked women in sexualized torture and assault scenes but people love the video and write it off as feminist cause rihanna
i mean.. what the fuck

pretty sure the open world aspect was kojimbles' idea, he wanted to try it

what killed MGSV was konami completely pulling the rug out from under the game and sealing away kojima in a separate room on a separate floor from his dev team

you could say that's due to kojima not managing time and money well enough, and if that story about him throwing out all those commissioned songs is true, you'd have a point, but the game was fucking profitable after like a week of sales. it's a fair point to make, though.

either way, we can all agree that Death Stranding will be the litmus test for determining how good he actually is now, since the konami variable is completely removed and he's got pretty much free reign from sony.

are you hyped for RDR 2?

>Gaming is pretty much over friend.

You're right. I've been playing DOOM this week and all the ripping and tearing highlighted how boring and drab most games are in comparison. It's all gone wrong.

I hope you did this shit yourself otherwise there's no justifications to have it saved let alone share it with people.

Not hyped but the first one was quite good so i'll watch/play it if my brother buys it. I wouldn't buy it myself but i'll give it the time of day. The last gta was pretty shit.

>who is Akira Kurosawa

>who is Takeshi Kitano

It's about making games accessible now rather than good first. Huge, diverse dev teams making games for a huge 'diverse' audience, or at least that's what you'd think if you pay attention to people whining on neogaf and twitter.. Let it burn.

Over the last few day's i've watched sonatino and fireworks. I hated both of them, it was nothing but him walking around and punching people in the face with cheap sound and blood effects, whilst muttering ten words per film. What's the appeal with him? are they some of his worst ones or do people like his films for the cinematography or just joe hisashi's music. I've been getting into more korean and japanese films lately but those two films I mentioned were genuinely shit.

A nigga gotta eat

>eric roberts
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Mads is so FUCKING COOL.
I don't know about you guys but I'm really happy for him. Hopefully after all this he settles down and does more arthouse-y stuff.

maybe this faggot is right