Reminder that this unironically happened in the Super Bowl

Reminder that this unironically happened in the Super Bowl

>All of that blatant fucking holding

Also,

How does it feel to get cucked by Eli, not once, but twice?

The more impressive thing isn't the stupid meme catch. Anyone could have gotten lucky and caught it.
It was Manning avoiding the sack and keeping the play alive like that.

this desu
I remember thinking the gints were finished before he slipped away

Even if the ref had called the holding, the Giants would have declined for the bigger gain, so it's irrelevant.

>#76

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING REEEEE

You seem to be either a butthurt Atlanta fan or Seacucks fan. Get fucked buddy.

Underrated part was the ref

Letting the play go on
In another angle you see him reach for his whistle and then let go as manning backpedals

you know how many refs would've blown the play dead after a hold like that for 3 seconds

>66 wasn't holding

Cowboys fan but it's alright.

>Joe Buck's call

>Listening to TV calls

Radio calls are kino and don't you forget it

>tfw my personal favorite is Paul Allen screaming in agony when the Cardinals knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs in a trap game in 2004

>spend years using both of these games to taunt Boston fans
>stop because of that 28-3 comeback and fifth ring
Dude, sometimes you gotta give respect even if you hate them.

>the GOAT
>lost in the big game to an autist

Jordan got to play a 7 game series. Hed have less rings than brady otherwise

Six>Five

Ok. So youre going to completely disregard my point? Cool

Reminder it was also the last time the superbowl was good and its been almost a decade

SB 49 and 51 were entertaining games.

There's more skill involved in football than African Sky Hockey.

Even Brady acknowledges Jordan as the true GOAT.

If that's what you took from that, then you really need to work on your reading comprehension.

Lol what?

All good games, and a couple of them were excellent.

Yeah, pretty weird how they missed easy of a holding call in a game where they couldn't stop blowing their whistles.

>muh holding

reminder in sb 51 they called the falcons for holding on the same drive on 3 consecutive third downs

All this 18-1 seems stupid to me now, the way I see it is like this

>hahahaha you lost that game vs Eli and couldn't have a perfect season, what a choker
>yeah it hurt at the time, good time we have won a couple of owl since then
>you don't get it faggot, it's not enough. you shouldn't celebrate any championship because that loss was worse than any victory you will have
>i'm happy we still win owls
>IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY REEEEEEEEEEEE

iirc Pats set a record for first downs by penalty in that super bowl.

Yeah honestly, the salt factor for that was enormous at first, and even after the 2nd Giants loss, just enormous lovely salt

But after the vs Seahawks win and last years amazing performance its kinda old hat to be rubbing it in about 18-1

Nobody cares about some faggot bald nigger from 1993, dude

How many of those did Jordan win after he had his dad killed?

It's New Yorkers being salty because, historically, they dominated Boston, but then two decades of the shoe being on the other foot and the best they can do is scream cheater and brag about a team from a neighboring state being the only ones to beat them at something recently.

It's like how Bongs are embarrassed to being second fiddle now to a former colony so they bring up shit like the Vietnam War to feel better.

lol do you know how much more difficult winning the superbowl is this day and age

More people know Jordan than Brady lol.

>18-1 was almost a decade ago

It's just one guy that spams it in every thread about Brady.

No one gives a shit about 18-1 anymore. Yeah, it was a magical season, yeah they lost the super bowl after a completely lucky meme catch, and it sucked for them.

But that was 10 fucking years ago and they have been to 3 more super bowls and won 2 since then. The last super bowl had the greatest comeback in NFL history.

Everyone talks about that season for Brady but Manning beat it, Manning had the real greatest season ever and he got BTFO hardcore in the super bowl. No one cares anymore about 18-1, it's just not relevant anymore since the Pats not only returned to the bowl again but 3 times and won 2.
If they had never made it back to the bowl then it would still sting and bringing it up would hurt as the ultimate missed chance and all that, but it's just not true.

Reminder that the Falcons were holding like fucking crazy in the first half and the refs let them play

All correct calls too

Hey, that was a great season / game / time during the NFL. It's a great story, and while it sucked to watch, that was a magical time for the Giants. Let them have it. I would have loved to be a Giants fan then. But year, 18-1 doesn't matter, now it's all about the 28-3.

Paul Allen?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES about your old bald retarded nigger and his fucking shoeline dude.

Only the absolute toppest of sports plebs like your stupid fucking ass gives a fuck about le his air memeness

1995 called, go back. And kill yourself once you get there

None of his series went to seven so nice non argument

And he won all of his game 1s in the finals

Besides winning a sb is all luck and refs anyway. You seriously think Brady wins 5 if he plays for anyone else. Fucking lel

Brady aspires to be the GOAT like Jordan and Montana. He has a long way to go.

He's saying Giants O-line was holding, so it would be up to the Patriots to accept or decline the penalty

Not a giants fan but if I was I wouldn't give a shit about "respect"

The comeback was good but the Giants memed the Patriots out of 2 rings and a perfect season. I would never let a group like the Patriots live that down, especially when the cities they "play" in already have a huge rivalry.

>Sup Forums wouldn't even exist for the bradytard to shitpost on for 8 hours every day if it wasn't for that play by Eli
>there would be a 19-0 team without that play
>the most iconic play in modern football history
>B-BUT MUH HIGH AMOUNT OF RINGS, LOOK AT "OUR" VICTORY OVER THE LEGENDARY MATT RYAN AND HIS MIGHTY ATLANTA FALCONS

Childhood is when you think Brady is the GOAT. Adulthood is when you realize Eli was more influential and culturally relevant than Brady ever could be.

>18-1

>that first sentence
>not acknowledging MJ as the GoaT, or at least the GoaT in NA
Dying in ironing desu.

topkek

The most overrated catch of all time. Autismo Eli made an incredible play, but there's nothing that special about the catch.

>this level of autism
wew

"I was in awe" =/= "he is the GOAT of all sports"

Did you even watch Super Bowl 49?

>18-1 is more important because it created a board to talk about sports in an anime website
>eli is more influential than the qb with more rings in the history of super bowls because he prevented another team ending with a perfect season, even when no one gives a fuck about the first one

Brady has surpassed Montana, heck he did it the moment he won his 4th ring.

Montana played on stacked teams when there was no free agency or salary cap.

Brady has played in an era where good teams get picked apart as players leave to free agency, he's achieved more with lesser talent.

>14-10

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me lads