W/ Westworld Thread General

Old thread

I fucking dropped it after ep7
I had NO IDEA what any of the character's goal was.
It was too frustrating.

ok

I want to fuck dolores so fucking hard what the fuck

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

I don't know there's some purity in her. I want to corrupt her

Please stop bullying Dolores, user.

delete this

>ywn find a peaceful sleep after sweet words from Elsie and as she squats to pee next to your sleeping body
Why live?

where did she go, /w/ bros?

I miss her so much ;-;

I would bully her robot pussy with my dick if you know what I'm saying.

>tfw seeing this meme posted literally every thread has turned me off Dolores

Are all girls in this show kinda shit? Even Elsie is kinda plain

only ayyfu is worth anything anymore

i have no doubt she's beyond corrupted irl but unlike the rest of the cast, she's at least smart enough not to make light of it i can't take half of them seriously on screen when i know what a bunch of limp wristed shitters they are off screen, save for maybe ed harris and hopkins but again, they're probably just smart enough not to let on these things in public

viggo should be added btw

what will your reaction be when the big twist in the finale is that ford cant control meave and she then kills ford?

if she kills ford i'll drop this show like a sack of fucking bricks senpai

Just close your eyes imagine her positioning your face between her thighs right before the first few squirts of pee start to flow

She's with us forever, user.

So is this correct Sup Forums?

Room for a humble stable boy in your show?

That's what I love about Westworld ... I get older, they stay the same age.

What will your reaction be when the entire thing with Maeve has happened 10 times before with different hosts and it's a controlled debug loop.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Silverstein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Really makes you think.

In all seriousness it's drivel and people making shitty articles likes this should be excommunicated from fabricating these little propaganda pieces and fuck off with their SJW bullshit.

sa7uce

Daily reminder that Logan is the best character on the show

>go Sup Forums for a while because i am inherently contrarian
>Sup Forums becomes more popular on Sup Forums so i switch back to the left
>it left its mark
>i can't read an article or an opinion if i see a jewish name because i just wave it off as "one of their tricks"
what went wrong

>inb4 Matrix
>inb4 "all of this has happened"
>inb4 Starbucktits

Aren't we just watching the sequel to the original movie, set in the distant future and on another planet?

Logan is casual.

>it's another "let's inject liberal doctrines into absolutely fucking everything" episode

Thanks for posting this while I was banned fàm

Where the fuck do people up come up with this shit

It's not Sup Forums tier to say that Jews are very prominent in the media and entertainment. Most average people on the street would agree.

is it me or this one slightly rami malek-esque

>YOU HAVE TO LOOOOK

I still don't know how they make sex realistic in the Will/Logan timeframe. Every time I think about host/guest sex I get pulled out of the show.

>sweet words
>from elsie

Fucking pick one and only fucking one

Where does the show go after s1. The robot uprising and hosts gaining consciousness shtick will be played out and all the character arcs are coming to a close. I feel changing the setting isn't enough. This is going to be like lost right? making up half assed mystery twists and shit as you go along

Why does Maeve still speak with a human voice when people know she's a machine? Why does she still use emotive language?

Why did she have sex with that outlaw guy?

When she speaks with other self aware hosts, why can't they communicate everything within a second? Why are they delaying themselves when they have the hardware to make hundreds of thousands of calculations instantly?

Maybe she's still trying to make herself appear human. Probably doesn't even realize it.

Who put makeup on a shovel?

s1 is the hosts gaining consciousness. s2 is the hosts coming to term with consciousness and trying to gain self-determination. they still don't know how to awaken the other hosts without putting them through suffering, so the park still serves a purpose with the guests paying to torment them. Maeve will take over westworld and help the hosts get through the maze, while trying to keep the board from taking control.

Gotcha

>implying Elsie's tone on the show isn't sweet

hearty chuckle

That sounds pretty terrible. Hope you're wrong.

different user, but after season 1 the show is going to suck a bit. Drop it after the season 1 finale and then plan on marathoning it once the whole series wraps. Wish I would have done that with other shows, plan on doing that with this one.

Hope Logan sticks for the second season, it will be a shame if he dies.

pure white

>tfw just finished ep7
that robotnigger tricked me hard

i find her the most plain looking on the show
Maeve on the hand

>no trigger discipline

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hes fucking awful tho

bye

why did they kill off elsie when she was doing work for bernard who is controlled by ford?

I couldn't figure this out either, made no sense and wasn't explained

Pretty feet

Fuck Elsie. The real victim here is Securitybro. God I hope he's alive so Ford can order him to put a bullet through Maeve's head.

The supergirl thread is here:

i thought bernard (after being awakened by mauve) was luring him there to tell him the truth.

looks like it's just ford killing someone else off for zero reason.

That finger on the trigger.. *shivers*

maeve is managing to be even less likeable than lily from penny dreadful, that's pretty amazing honestly.

>look like a princess from some kind of fairytale in the show
>dress like this irl

why does she do this

She's considers herself gender fluid and fucked Marilyn Manson. Do you even need to ask

>elsie manages to survive and reset bernard
>she survives in the wilderness with her wits
>alone, she learns more about ford, arnold and delos' plot for westworld
>lures stubbs to her, uses ghost nation hosts to capture him and ensure he's not a ford controlled host either

>westworld
>40k a day
>cant fuck anything that looks under 30
>cant get fucked by cutie trap with big dick
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

That mongoloid cock-hungry stare though...

>paying 40k a day to fuck pussy that isn't even real in a western setting
who the fuck would do this?

>Someone "raped" this
>Twice

>increasing Maeve's intelligence allows her to understand how the code works and use the tablet interface without prior knowledge
>changing Maeve's code allows her to control other bots, even Bernard who can only be controlled by Ford
BULL
SHIT

When she was younger and obviously didn't look like shit.

>gender fluid

what the FUCK does that mean

why is everyone so weird now

DROPPED

That's why I'm hoping this is part of Ford's master plan. Remember how Felix and Sylvester were changing her levels? Well one of those idiots said a higher up must've done it already.

Someone should shoop pablo in there instead of the kid

Maybe I'm just being autistic but why would ford through all this trouble to do that, seems a bit convoluted

i thought she was arnold's champion, not fords

she was too smart to be kept alive

Calm down spergs, how would a farm girl robot know about trigger discipline

Pa Abernathy would have taught her how to use a gun if she's living in bumfuckegypt in a farm house you fucking stupid retarded faggot nigger.

PLOT HOLE
L
O
T

H
O
L
E

Pa couldn't teach shit
Her program consits of being raped every day, not fucking rooty tooty point n shooting

The show is call "Westworld" — everyone should know something about guns.

Just because you're a nogunz cuck that doesn't know better doesn't mean this is wrong.

Who says you can't fug the kids? They just haven't shown it. Maybe some fat disgusting neckbeard like you is holding the entire schoolhouse hostage having a go at all of them, they just haven't shown it.

Eh, I think that degenerate pervert user kinda makes a point though. It's like OK to go in there are randomly murder and rape people but suddenly pedo shit is over the line?

Judging by the shit people talk about on this Berber Yodeling forum, I would expect all kinds of degeneracy to actually be occurring just like it does in online games.

HBO wouldn't want to show pedophiles anyway

>finally saved up 40k to go to Westworld
>get off the train
>go look for Dolores
>find her getting fucked in the ass by some other guest

Of course that's what's really going on but it's just one more way in which this shit is contrived af

I still think peefu is still alive.

We have seen in two instances when she is grabbed & strangled by Bernard but we haven't seen her actually die in his arms.

>train was 5 minutes late
>literally every single quest npc has been murdered by some dudebro and his buddies

Fugging kids is completely fine because you pay for the RELENTLESS FUCKING EXPERIENCE

Fantasyworld

when

I just marathoned the firts 9 episodes of this show.

what the fuck did I just watch

ford's sinister undertones became sinister overtones.

Do you think her piss sends hosts into a suicidal frenzy? If so, maybe she pissed all over Bernard and made him glitch all over.

>yfw she survivied because she started to pee while she was being strangled and made Bernard short circuit.

>strong black woman female lead

>Ford
>sinister
What did he do that was so wrong?

The maze,the maze is the goal,Arnold knew that but hey it's all the part of the new narrative Ford is working on.

The new narrative is a robot uprising.

The murders. Mostly the murders.

I guess Dolores is not the main lead.

I wish her tits were really that big.