Where were you when kino surpassed television and film Sup Forums?

Where were you when kino surpassed television and film Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GshgcpU4Rc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>capeshit
>Star Wars
>literal videogames

Mads what the FUCK are you doing?

More than you ever will

>
guillermo?

to be fair, starring in a kojima game is not just being in some shitty call of duty game

I don't know how he's involved. He did star in the trailer though.

Making his way into pop culture?
Taking good desitions?
Laughing his way to the bank?

This games looks like anime but good.

How hard do you think the 3D art team had to work to make him look so much less of a disgusting slob than his real-life self

I didn't watch the game awards last night. I didn't know he's in the game now? Does it look good, do we know anything more?

Yes it is

It was another trailer that consisted of characters walking around silently with crabs and babies that tells us nothing about the game.

Watch the trailer lad. Still no gameplay, but the setting looks sick.

Well we know it has a military theme. So it's probably going to be a fps or tps

It does tell us a lot of the game, but we're just not at Kojima's level to understand his art.

We'll I'm still interested. I've never played Metal Gear, but I know Kojima is about the only video game director who is talked about like he's a serious artist. I'm looking forward to playing it, whatever it is.

so what the fuck is this game about

I'm not sure if I'm right about this but it seemed like he had undead soldiers connected to him through umbilical cords hence the name Death Stranding. But no gameplay of course.

You're right, it's equally as bad except now instead of being borderline satire of the genre, it's being taken completely seriously by a director who lives with his head up his own ass.

Can't wait to see this game end up released 60% finished after he blows Sonys money on worthless shit and his name plastered on the screen every 8 minutes.

I love kojima and think DS will be amazing but pls keep vidya on Sup Forums