Is he pleb or patrician?

Is he pleb or patrician?

contrarian

He's white

depends

if all libcuck obama's america post-911 critics say they are patrician then he is most definitely a pleb

This. He says the opposite of whatever is popular, making him the ideal patrician in the mind of Sup Forums.

He's patrician, but not an actual film reviewer.

He doesn't even mention one filmmaking element in his reviews, only discusses political views of the director and the lowest artistic tool there is, symbolism.
Doesn't matter is it a cartoon or a comedy, he somehow always manages to connect the movie to the "post 9/11 fear"

Has some interesting strong opinions on the industry, but ultimately all of his reviews are instantly dated and off-topic.

He's a nigger.

He's hit or miss, too many times he rants about liberals, millennials, and Obama. He never actually discusses the film, there's really no substance in his reviews.

This. He's just a gay troll.

I find his scathing, contemptuous reviews pretty funny to be honest.

He's a hipster nihilist, the Obama of film criticism. He's definitely not in my spank bank.

>all these triggered MCUcks

It doesn't matter if he's pleb or not, he's /our guy/ and that's the only think that matters

what's tyler perry got to do with anything?

>think
Russia shills pls go

Pleb:
Armond reviews where he tears into some mainstream numale film.

Patrician:
Armond's overly complex esoteric reviews of shit like Jackass 3D or Norbit.

Is this is the guy that hates everything except Adam Sandler movies? He's patrician.

Brody > Smith > White

Not necessarily contrarian. But based on what I've read he basically "reviews" based on morality and politics. He literally doesn't care how good a movie is technically if he doesn't agree with it ideologically.

this basically.

This is why he can manage to enjoy GI Joe and fucking Resident Evil Afterlife. They're both schlocky American blockbuster trash.

>black gay conservative named White
He's a living meme

Contrarian.

I will never understand this contrarian meme?
Is Sup Forums so full of shit eating normies that going against whatever is popular is seen as lame?
Fuck off! Sup Forums by it's very nature is contrarian.
What pisses me off even more about this buzzword is that it somehow automatically discredits any criticism that it's debasing
>hurr there's no way you could've found TFA to be bad or BvS to be good, you're just a contrarian
Eat shit Disney/tv/reddit

Contrarian postkino

Can someone post some of his best reviews so I know what to think of him?

>Fuck off!

I'll admit, this got me.

His pseudo patrician.

Though some of his reviews can be actually decent.

DUDE POLITICS LMAO