AOTY

AOTY

>white boy white boy

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS BEAT!
*toilet flushes in the distance*

This shit is trash

all music is trash

yesterday people were saying this was trash and nobody heard it. no falling for the anti em agenda Sup Forums is trying to push. If its actually bad after I listen too it thats another thing

>Anti Em agenda
Give me a fucking break. The only reason everyone was trashing it before it came out was because the tracklist was full of pop features and guess what? We were right to be skeptical, it's fucking shit. I'm even a huge Em fan he's probably my favorite artist besides Kanye but this album is objectively horrible. It's like he went down a checklist of everything his fans hate about his new music.
Choppy flow, muddy, inconsistent production with Rubin's fingerprints all over it, terrible hooks both by pop singers and Em himself, some of the cringiest lines of his career, terribly forced FUCK DRUMPF lyrics, there really isn't much to like here.

>raps about politics and race

>Sup Forums loses their fucking minds

But the album will probably be meh, not excited about those features.

Castle, Arose, Nowhere Fast, Offended, Framed, Heat, and Believe were great

but the rest of the album was the worst shit he's ever recorded

Haven't heard it yet, but I doubt it

up to track 10
currently the good songs have been:
Believe
Chloraseptic

best songs r at the end xd

they're the better songs for sure, but they're not "good"

4 songs i liked all together over the entire album believe and chloraseptic and the last two tracks. what was em thinking?

Lil pump was better than this garbage.

k y s

I should kill myself for telling the truth? maybe you should listen to better music before browsing a music board.

Jesus did anybody realize that he is 45?
He doesn’t look that old

is it St. Anger bad?

lol
git ASS BLASTED

Believe is pretty decent, but I'm one of those people who only likes pre-2004 Eminem.

>kanye fav
>hates cringy lines

who ate your sandwich?

kys with those dreads

>anti em agenda Sup Forums is trying to push
As someone who actually enjoys his early stuff and even MM2 this is fucking worse than Recovery. The production is boring, the lines are super cringe and its basically on the same level as Humanz by Gorillaz to where its being specifically produced to sell based on political scandal of the week and when it comes out nobody fucking gives a shit about it and everyone forgets it immediately.
Eminem needs to retire but sadly just from his name alone it'll sell and basically push bullshit propaganda onto young kids who like his old stuff.

I'm listening to it the second time and it doesn't sound as bad now.I'm enjoying this.Though I hope he never works with Rick Rubin again.

No doubt they both have cringey lines but Kanye's production makes up for it. Revival is irredeemable..

Can Dr.Dre save Eminem???

Kanye's lines work because that's his personality. Eminem tries to be taken seriously now but it just doesn't work.

has any rapper aged more ungracefully than eminem? maybe snoop, but still..

Someone he respects needs to fucking ether eminem over this garbage but nobody will because muh legacy

this but unironically

"I'm lookin' at your tight rear like a sightseer/Your booty is heavy duty, like diarrhea"

Eminem is for white trash meth addicts.

Sup Forums is one of the least political boards on this site. Most of the discussion I've read about this album is the production and flow, not really the politics.

I'm going to be honest, it's not good. I thought mmlp2 was okay (if mediocre), but this is substantially worse. There's maybe 4 acceptable tracks out of 19. Hooks/beats are straight awful on a number of songs, and it's packed with corny punchlines. Feels like an attempt at recovery 2 but comes off terrible.

after I've heard "Walk on Water" I thought it has to be something good and honest. But all other songs are such a far cry from them. The beats are the worst I've ever heard. He doesn't try much new. If he tried more like "Untouchable" it would be more interesting but the rest is just either bland, forced or just repetition of old ideas but boring. I believed in this album and wanted it to be good and I liked every single one of his albums up until now

This is beyond bad

Em has literally no direction. This album is a fucking mess

I mean Say what you want to say about MMLP2 (or Recovery) at least those album had directions. They felt like albums, This? What is Revival? What is he reviving? Slim Shady? Eminem again? THe cover looks fucking political as hell, yet there are like 3-4 political songs in there.... All of them are fucking corny.

And those Rick Rubin tracks. You know, I liked RHyme Or Reason. I loved Love Game. HELL So Far is a guilty pleasure for me. But this..... Holy shit.

worse

I can't listen to most of these all the way through. Like the Alchemist beat though.

How can a man who could work with literally any producer and get anyone he wants to feature on an album have such shitty beats and hooks?

Eminem seriously needs someone else to direct his albums while he only writes lyrics and raps.

Worse because at least St Anger was ironically good

Nas, 50 Cent

Nas dropped Life is Good, one of the best hip hop albums of the last decade

You have pitifully low standards if you really think that

what's so bad about it?

Where in my post did I say it was bad?