Why? How did we go from a fun synth-pop album to this trash?

Why? How did we go from a fun synth-pop album to this trash?

I just want to kiss her neck and legs really slowly

But I like edgy normie music

>look what you made me do
>ready for it
it's shit

am I the only one who thinks she look really bad in that picture?

No. She looks like she eats lard on the reg in that pic

she's just testing out new waters

this is her depression album
the snake thing obvs got to her

more like pandering to the EDM crowd because it's the biggest out there. I mean I get it, she's one of the biggest popstars, but like, there were songs on there where she was just jacking other artists' styles (Gaga, Kesha, Chvrches, Lorde, etc.) whereas 1989 felt pretty genuine, although the "take me back" lyrics on most of the songs were disgusting. She has songwriting talent and clearly has the resources to do something big, anything she puts out under her name will sell, so why go this route? It's frustrating when we could've gotten another synth-pop banger.

I do agree that the snake thing got to her, but how are you gonna write a Kanye diss track and not even try to get Amber Rose on it/talk about him liking fingers in his bootyhole. Attacking Kanye's stage persona is like calling out Trump's word salad. Those who back him don't care what words actually come out of his mouth so long as he hits the right rallying points

Getting Amber Rose to diss Kanye is pointless. He dropped her for Kim, whom is hotter and more famous than her and she is basically some random stripper that happens to be famous. Fingers in an anus, thats not even a good statement, maybe if it was middle school that would be a big deal, but right now whmst gives a fuck.

Has Taylor Swift actually made a single album worth listening to?

yep

Name one.

I liked a few singles from 1989

if you like synth-pop, 1989 is really good if you disregard the lyrics. Red has some good songs, too (Red, State of Grace, We are Never Getting Back Together, 22, I Knew You Were Trouble)

She's socially relevant and T-Swift has no idea how to do diss tracks. If she really wanted to do one, getting Amber Rose to talk about Ye's sexual proclivities would be perfect. Overall, I think the feud is stupid, but if you're gonna do it, at least make it fun

tis nothing. that would roll off Kanye like a thrown away condom.

How autistic are you?
If she did anything other than sub disses and went with your disgusting idea she would lose her core audience which is drumpf voting hicks and little girls

it would at least cause some positive talk whereas Look What You Made Me Do was received terribly

She's at the point of wealth where it's hard for her to actually lose money. She's trying to stay hip to an audience close to her age, realizing there's more disposable income than tween parents doling out money for her. and I feel like her music had/has taken steps away from the younger audience (more sexualized lyrics). I'm just saying that if she was gonna openly feud with Ye, at least make it spicy

Blame Kanye

her hair looks fuck greasy

She has no idea how to be a heel. She wasn't....ready for it

she is not a good rival at all
>you stuck a finger in your ass one time
like bitch you are a world renowned thot. and also its a cheap shot when she tweeted that because she was sharing obviously very sensitive and private info. I'm sure Kanye could share all kinds of shit about her if he wanted if thats the case

Of all the pictures they took, why did they use the worst one as the album cover

my point is it was a better alternative to what she did. And I'm sure she has more than the anal fingering and desu I wouldn't care if a girl I slept with spread that shit around, but it was an attempt to mock his masculine persona. Like I've said, it didn't have to be some serious "diss" track like she made, it could've been something fun. That's where 1989 was successful. The lyrical themes on it were sooooo backwards, yet most still see it as her best album because of its light-hearted nature and it had really hot lead singles. Reputation was a direct contrast to that and the execution (musically, at least) flopped really hard regardless of her lyrics.

why? oh, cause she's dead

but fr I don't know, it's the most unflattering picture of her. the whole thing was a shitshow

This garbage never would've happened if she had just got fat

>artist sells out 3 times
>is surprised when she does it a 4th time

>if you disregard the lyrics.
Why

It's not a good alternative, if she was a rapper she could make fun of a guy taking it up the ass and get away with it, but since she's in the pop world with pop fans they're not going to take it as well because they'll think it's homophobic i.e she's insinuating it's a negative thing for someone to do.

I

Sells out? It's kind of implied, wasn't it? She wasn't a classical composer at the start of her career.