/heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/s.adgalbri
twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/878955020800184320
bjpenn.com/mma-news/cris-cyborg-justino/cris-cyborg-justino-roasts-tony-ferguson-twitter-steroid-comment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread

This is the thread.

For me its my bby Heather

>surprised no one took lawler on short notice
Yeah, the UFC tends to reward guys that step in and Lawler may be deleted after getting insta-heemed. His only other KO loss is to Diaz ages ago when he may have been able to keep going, not a good sign.

she is impressively thiccc but after googling her, her ass is severely disappointing

think they wanted a showcase fight. could have had lawler/brown 2, but that is basically the end of the bangers at WW.

What's up with LW champions going full nobody after losing the belt
Edgar
Henderson
Pettis
Eddie
RDA

does that mean Connor will get to the point he is fighting back at 145 trying to get attention for his big return while fighting jeremy stephans

Get hype

Lightweight is just too full, like a sharktank as they call it. It doesn't really have a dominant champion because there's so many match ups and new champions, the belt passes so much.

kill yourself

How do you see Anthony Pettis vs Jim Miller ending?

I like this

I'm hyped for when barbosa finally gets the belt. I feel he will, it wont be a long reign but I feel with the direction his current game is going he could do so.

we might get lucky, have a barbosa>khabib>tony loop going on. because that would surely churn and stir down through the backlogged top 20 at LW

Miller by DEC. I don't think he can sub Pettis, but I think he takes it on the feet if he's relentless with pressure.

Anthony Pettis vs Edson Barboza is one of the best fights. I wanted Anthony to win though.

I don't really see Edson beating any of the top 3 right now

Where is this from?

Post-fight presser for Hunto-Lewis.

tony throws alot of garbage, but i doubt that would work on khabib, khabib would just push through it and get his own takedown. but barbosa is different, he doesn't throw garbage ala condit/wonderboy/tony. he throw stupidly fast with precision and timing.

Basically I see khabib getting cuban flying squirrelled by barbosa

>I will namelad until Edson gets a title shot
le zero title defense man is still out and might fight Diaz again before Khabib or Ferguson. He could be a year or ore out and I don't think he'll be able to keep his win streak going. Hope I'm wrong, I like the guy

sauce? I'm pretty sure I beat her at pool earlier tonight in a dive bar filled with a bunch of ukranians.

My worst nightmare is he gets on Pettis back and slaps him for a finish. I hate finishes like that.

I think Pettis wins and then fight the winner of Dustin vs Eddie and then get the belt back.

instagram.com/s.adgalbri
>hips that wide with barely any actual ass
a real shame

Why did you drop Moroz?

Do you just pick up a new 'bby' every time you see a new wmma

how new are you to mma, you only appeared in heem a couple of weeks ago

tony win interim

conor ignores him because everyone wants to fight habib

barbosa/khabib 2; violence bugaloo

>thought melendez would win by guillotine
>pettis wins by guillotine

>None of y'all losers posted Ronda's pussy yet
Smdh.

Emil Meek's prolly gon get heemed at some point in the UFC and some autist is gonna jump out of the woordworks yellin' "AYO SPAIN, HOW YOU FEELIN'?". Like shut the fuck up, son.

ronda got leaked pics?

Doo. Her pussy qt as hell, someone post it and take the bullet for all of us.

It's when she was in her prime in 2012 too, from that ESPN shot IIRC.

I'm also only hearing about this for the first time, from you

source?

no worries m8 i got this

Ah, fuck it.

Sup ForumslLfyc

Put that shit on imgur. Muh dick.

How/where do I meet a girl that's into MMA? She doesn't have to fight or train but she should at least casually follow the sport, and also be somewhat attractive.

That's the most obvious shop I've seen all month.

>twisty clit

Ya'll motherfuckers have some low-ass standards for what a good looking pussy is.

>Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Zoom in.

>Shoop
All of y'all faggots who yelled "shoop" got proven wrong lel. Especially from the other shots in the album where you can see the OG pics before they photoshopped it for the issue.

Besides, all the trainin' and all the sex I been gettin'. My body need some time off.

KEK

twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/878955020800184320
>Great article from .@thatgirlisfunny -- Cheryl you are right on about Megan. But Cyborg has more juice than Florida.

All these regional promoter motherfuckers wanna be Dana.

Anyone know if he was a professional asshole before he got bought out by Dana and friends?

Now that Rondas nudes have leaked, will she finally kill herself lads?

She almost certainly put them out herself.

what

>honda nudes leaked
>I'm stuck at work for next 10 and a half hours

Shieeeeet

>all those wrinkles
she looks like shit

is this some new meme I missed

I was at a bar and this qt hipster chick overheard me and the bartender who also looks like a hipster talking about Werdum vs. Ngannou and joined in. So we wound up talking Svechenko vs Nunes and things I never expected to hear out of anyones mouths and long story short we're going to a party of like 30 people at someone's rooftop projection system for Jones/Cormier

>Sup ForumslLfyc
what do I do with this

>Werdum Vs Ngannou
Out of all the things going on in MMA why were you talking about this

because we had talked about the other things before?

Put that after imgur.com in address bar ya goof

I was saying it in jest you didn't need to respond senpai

how did you guys know that it was an imgur link. Bet you guys are longtime plebbitors

also did you guys see that steroid clit

smoke another one pal

That's definitely not how your question came off. but fair enough.

We've got someone special in /heem/ today lads, say Hi!

Yeah reading back I can see that but I chuckled when I read your post.
Idk I don't spend too much time talking about fantasy matchups outside of /heem/ I guess

its not even her nudes the pictures are from a shoot 5 years ago even more? pre ufc

Cause spain wrote

>put that shit on imgur

You dunce

Matt Hughes haha

I want Cormier to go to Heavyweight and dominate again if he loses to Jones. Press 1111 if u agree.

If Jones loses do you think people will accept it or attribute it to rust? Or even, that he's out of his prime

Not shitting on him, just interested in how people take it because I see it as a possibility

Edson Barboza just called out Aldo

The dishespect

You think I'm just gonna sit there and believe a random Shitpost Jon?

>how people take it because I see it as a possibility
how? actually think about it

dc gunna heem him? nope
dc gunna sub him? nope
dc gunna win via decision? nope

i rate dc as a fighter, but i dont see how he wins, its just not a good matchup for him

There'd be a ton of autistic screeching about USADA. But I'm not sure DC can win now that he's even older and struggling with age and injuries

>struggling with age and injuries
meant weight and injuries

bjpenn.com/mma-news/cris-cyborg-justino/cris-cyborg-justino-roasts-tony-ferguson-twitter-steroid-comment/

I've made a lot of money on Cyborg over the years, but I wish she'd just shut the fuck up.

I just think Jon's a bit rusty. He soundly beat OSP but it wasn't one of those Jones tier performances. If anything it will be decision for DC, but I wouldn't completely count out sub
True, it'll be interesting to see how it goes. I'm not saying I think DC will win, just that given his talent and Jones recent issues, he has a good chance.

>Is That Steroids?! #JustSayNo #OneHunned #10thPlanet #SlickJitz

Tony is so cringe

Google it

>If anything it will be decision for DC
he's not going to outpoint the master outpointer not named gsp

according to chael via max kellerman, if a younger fighter beats an older fighter, and they rematch 999/1000 the younger fighter wins again

You're so cringe

Chael is the master of picking fights wrong.

Get In My Guard!?

i just heard it through because of him, but the boxing king analyst said it

that deadlift tweet, rekt

Don't tell him what to do.

I remember when Tony posted him deadlifting and people took the piss so he deleted it
I wonder where Cyborg got the video to repost it

Don't tell me what not to do.

I cringed when he raped that kid, what the hell was that ?

At what age throughout the live of the Queen would you say "Alright, that's as old as I'll go as far as banging her goes"?

Yeah the thing is given they've already fought before it's hard to make a case for DC outside of maybe Jon is rusty.
Jones decisively beat him the first time, DC has improved a bit since then I reckon, his standup I think has gotten better but it's not on the level of Jones. MMA is often a game of inches though, maybe that can help set up his wrestlefucking better, I don't know

3 hours 30 minutes until ONE FC

My girl

Kellerman is a fucking moron

Thanks, who's on the card?

VITALYH BIG DASH

dont see anything wrong with that deadlift form though, top tier deadlifts always round their upperback

ask me for my maximum bench press

I don't see how else you could lift that

really why

I know him but I can't recall why
What's he done lately

no clue I just know his name