Is thom yorke having a midlife crisis?

>divorced wife
>less than a year later he's dating a model that's 15 years younger than him
>ex-wife dies, thom proceeds radiohead tour implying he wasnt there for the kids when it happened
>nostalgia tripping over ok computer after years of claiming it was a depressing period of his life
>suddenly doesn't care about his politics anymore, put all his music on spotify and wears nike shoes
>keeps wearing ridiculous "look everyone, im rich" outfits
>is going to back to making beep boop beats again

im optimistic it`ll turn into great music

Who?

I'm pretty sure he stopped trying to be a try-hard altogether and just let life itself carry him wherever it may

I think so, it seemed like that was the implication of most interpretations of whatever he said in the daydreaming video.
Also his new song I'm a Very Rude Person sounds exactly like Reggie Watts' parody of him.

this one's optimistic

feels bad knowing thom is likely a bad parent

Who cares hes a baller

You're right. I think he needs the Greenwoods and Godrich in the room to concentrate at all.

reminder if you think amsp is better than tkol you're a fuckin uber pleb

No, his midlife crisis was 2011-2013. This is him relaxing and enjoying himself after the pretty intense amsp album cycle. Agreed the new solo stuff is pretty weak, but amsp is top tier radiohead, so no worries

wow i didn't know his ex-wife died literally within a year of their divorce, of cancer. i mean who am i to judge but he must have known about the disease, yet he peaced out nonetheless. hmm...

ITT retards who know nothing speculating on someone's personal life

This one wants to drain the swamp

This desu

You mean, compared to other pop rock stars? You know most families are gonna get rekt with a celebrity life like that.

wtf is amsp

Alcoholism at 50-ish years old makes you a special kind of asshole

>implying he wasnt there for the kids when it happened
the kids were on tour with him this past year, i doubt they would do that if thom just dumped his wife because she had cancer

>suddenly doesn't care about his politics anymore
>OHHHH JEREMY CORBYN

How about, Let's all collectively shut up- this is none of our business.

I don't expect this to work. I just have always found speculation on peoples personal lives gross. Not gonna look at this thread anymore.

Just stop pls

Guys I mean c'mon, we're good people here who NEVER speculate or shitpost, heavens' to betsy! We never created gossoip threads. Hmph, I refuse to discuss anything personal. We've crossed the line!

Agreed. Honestly i don't give a fuck if Thom has a new or old gf, if he's a good parent and all that shit. As long as he keeps making good music, that's all i care about.

thom here, thanks man

Agreed, and while we're at we should never discuss anything at all anymore. Just wait for the music and come here with one K-pop thread only. Nothing personal, no more speculation. I simply am above it. I mean look at this board, we are MATURE!

Ok...computer.

JUST...shush. And listen to silence, you bitch. Nothing. We are humans.

Nah, man. We are GOLD! Like that advert of Dior with #strooonkwoman Charlize Theron

Not my Yorkie! Nobody talks bad about him. Mods!!!

Only a short while before the allegations of sexual misconduct. Drink up, Thommy!

>Thom used to invite fans to his hotel room, young women that he'd select with his agent
>Then when they would enter the room, he'd be already drunk as fuck and laughing like a hyena
>Suddenly he'd say "hey wanna see something funny?" and the girls would say yeaah unaware of what would happen next
>Then Thom would awkwardly take off his jeans and shirt. The fans would frown upon how skinny, almost skeletic he really is especially around the waist.
>And he'd touch his penis trying to get it hard but it wouldn't, and he'd be like laughing and crying at the same time saying "holy shit i'm so fucked up." and then he'd sing "Creep" and write down ideas and record it all on his smartphone and play it for them
>The fans would actually come out untouched but claim they were assaulted just because he made this one of the most boring night of their lives.

It's been happening for a while. Around the time of the Atoms for Peace shit there was a little controversy on atease when it came out that he fucked a girl from the board and wrote a song about it.

hi, thom. cute story. not gonna get off that easy!

>>keeps wearing ridiculous "look everyone, im rich" outfits
he's been doing that for 15 years, you're far too pleb to notice high end fashion

ok josh go to bed

it's all coming to an end, thommy boy. soon

A Moon Shaped Pool you nonce

a mu shaped poo

>Is thom yorke having a midlife crisis?
thats like his band entire theme? are you retarded?