Hard to be a God

I don't understand one fucking thing that's going on in this movie. Is this what it's like in Russia all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XK-wU7ggDNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this what it's like in America all the time?

in the south, yes.

t. brooklyn faggot

Is this what's it's like in Sweden all the time?

Nope, you'll surrounded by sandniggers 24/7

no, pic related is

Is this what's it's like in France all the time?

no
there is no one pissing behind the curtains in the background.

no this is

youtube.com/watch?v=XK-wU7ggDNg

It took me at least 2 hours before I realized this wasn't a documentary about life in Putin's Russia.

i didn't understand anything either, somehow i kinda liked it. the shots are cool and stuff

Is this how it's like in the UK all the time?

You're thinking about Leviathan

>tfw have qt russian penpal who hates criticism of Russia and Putin

Russian adaptations have a weird tendency to confuse the story instead of doing it the american way by chopping it down to basics.
Stalker and Hard to be God are both based on fairly simple sci-fi novels

I get scared like in Sweden. You know, it's kind of empty, they're all drunk. Everything works. You know, if you stop at a stop light and don't turn your engine off, people come over and talk to you about it. You go to the medicine cabinet and open it up and there will be a little poster saying: "In case of suicide - call..." You turn on the TV, there's an ear operation

She hates it because russians read all mail and if shes seen to have anti-putin connections/sentiment, she'll vanish.

Script for Stalker was writen by the authors of Roadside picnic, and the director of second Hrd to be a God movie was their friend for decades.

>"In case of suicide - call..."
lel

Reed got that right

source: im a swecuck

its just a guy losing his shit
the warrior's part with all the weird celebrations and shit was cool
i bet they had fun doing all that silly stuff

Just turn off your brain dude

So how is it now that's overrun with arabs? Still the same?

>its just a guy losing his shit
Basically this, but not gradualy. He really did not liked all the shit locals were doing, but he had strict orders to observe only (lite version of prime derective), until one of the local idiots went against direct orders from his boss and decided to storm Rumatas house and accidentaly killed his pregnant lover. Only then he litteraly slaughtered shit ton of soldiers and their boss.