LGTSS

LGTSS
>They do it for free

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/DiscerningCricketMemes/videos/vb.1429638467346720/1807706142873282/?type=2&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=nojy2xkpVq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VaduH_8No
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he is an international cricketer
>playing for Australia
>he does it for free

>poorstralia

Usman Khawaja is going to be signing autographs at Fairfield Centrelink on Monday lads

at least they have gfs

SOK and SMarhs will fail the mandatory centrelink drug tests

Pat Cummins just applied for Disability Support Pension lads

Mark Cosgrove is laughing from a McDonalds in England

>would rather not play than do it for less money
>meanwhile the jannies do it for free
basedstraya being the jannies sworn enemies once again

Nah, they're literally going to play >for free

And if they continue training, they will also be doing that >for free

see if I weren't an arrogant, overpaid and mediocre player, I'd be more than happy to play for free

I do NOT support the players or the ACA.

Cricket in this country is barely profitable and they are puting their own wages in front of grassroots cricket.

Disgusting.

[2]

>memeswell will play tests again
nice

lol, Australia was truly a mistake, embarrassing 2bh

Does this mean we win 5-0 then?

not when they're literally playing for their careers

KEK maybe that fuck Warner shouldn't have spent his hard earned money on getting his working class parents out of their government provided home and letting them live comfortably for the first times in their lives

The age of the career cricketer is coming to a close, the governing body for cricket has warned.

Traditional routes up the cricket career ladder are becoming outdated too, Cricket Australia CEO James Sutherland says, and cricketers should get used to the idea of their pay being linked to the quality of their efforts.

Promising a new era of "flexibility" in cricket, Mr Sutherland predicted there would be "fewer career cricketers" in the future.

The profound changes sweeping cricket would see a big increase in Cricket Australia employees who are temporary, part time, casual, working from India and running the Twenty20 circuit.

The CEO said Cricket Australia needed to assess the impact of the big changes underway in the world of work.

"History, including recent experience, indicates there will be both labour substitution and labour supplementation effects," Mr Sutherland said.

"Obviously, new types of employment will emerge.

"I expect that there will be fewer career cricketers in the future."

Some of the CEO’s predictions are already coming through with nearly 230 "non-ongoing" cricketers soon to be out of contract.

The same report revealed that more than 80 per cent of Australian cricketers were working for T20 franchises.

Mr Sutherland cited emerging models of employment like the Indian Premier League (IPL) and other gig economy franchise competitions, saying "old structures and hierarchies have gone or are being modified."

"We are now accustomed to many flexibility initiatives," he said.

The CEO told the International Cricket Council (ICC) Executive in London that the struggle to strip conditions and entitlements from service enterprise agreements would result in more "flexible workplaces".

"Cricket Australia’s bargaining policy encourages the removal of restrictive content from enterprise agreements.

"This is reasonable and insightful as many agreements are prescriptive and constrain flexibility.

not sure how I feel about this

Thanks for posting that wall of text.
I will NOT be reading it

fb.com/DiscerningCricketMemes/videos/vb.1429638467346720/1807706142873282/?type=2&theater
;_;

what a load of bullshit

>Memeswell is Trotsky
>Renshaw is Stalin
oh fuck me I haven't laughed like that in a while

but surely no one else will find that as funny as I do sadly

That joke was literally why I posted it

>but surely no one else will find that as funny as I do sadly

Nic Maddinson moved into modelling?

The players are turning down a larger payrise to maintain the revenue sharing model. They are not after more money, they want to retain their fair share of the revenue they create for the game.

Fucking Murdoch, I Swear. You will still have to pay full whack for it on sky sports and fox sports.

Its not like they are lacking money or anything from viewer royalties, I mean Star Sports in India has a 2 minutes of Ads between each break.

what are you on about

The rights to the ashes and other games from cricket Australia generate lots of money, its is absolutely shithouse to ask these men to play for free.

Pakistan/afghanistan/india don't do that and have you seen how poor parts of those countries are.

Even Zimbabwe still has a functioning stadium or too and team and they are fugging zimbabwe!

vid for proof:youtube.com/watch?v=nojy2xkpVq4

Its not hard to set up and alternative match league.

if poor kids in south asia can do it with taped up tennis balls,kashmiri willow bats and the help of the local community so can we.

they have the money, it's just that the players' union refused the new contracts they were offered before the deadline and now they're out

also I'm pretty sure that's a Bangladeshi stadium, not that Zimbabwe don't have some, shitty as they are

when is ashes?

November

then they should probs get on another team, ipl and psl and cpl all exist and counties in england.

adam zampa plays in the cpl sometimes for example.

im pretty sure its august

if they don't go through CA in joining another side then they risk a 1 year ban from Australian cricket

i reckon they are corrupt, the boards and the money they get.

well technically banned from Cricket Australia teams.

If there were a group of players that did not give a shit, they can fight back against this.

A good example of this was in britain during the vicorian era, there was cricket carnivals in the north of england which were not sanctioned by cricket england. Which were successful and popular.

Since when did these sports groups decide what happens in sport anyway, they can bugger off!

They take the games of the average person and turn them into masonic money spinners.

Just look at any bowls club full of snobby farts contrasting with pictures of regular men playing the game, its for everyone not just them.

What are they going to do, stop selling bats and balls to us?

you'd think it would be the aussies that would fight back and tell them to go fuck themselves ya dickheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VaduH_8No

Australian """rebellion""" is weird. Everyone here pretends they're anti-authoritarian, but there's nothing we love more than to bow down to authority so long as we kicked up a huge fuss beforehand.
A good example is the Rum Rebellion. The military in New South Wales launched a coup and arrested the Governor and than sat down and patiently waited for England to reinstate colonial rule.