twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tLt0GaIBMIs

>fanfic

Fuck I hate this place

>>fanfic

Just like Kyle Suetarn

>Fuck I hate this place

Then leave, cuckboi

Grievious was so bad ass. Why did they turn him into a faggot in rots ?

Absolutely.
Actually it's the best star wars related thing after the original 2 movies.

Yes.

Was this Lucas approved or did he had something to have with it at all?

best cartoon episode I've seen desu

Agreed

I like this because the jedi are actually fucking STRONG, they don't just make things slowly levitate every now and then.

Superior German Intro coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=EPVJtJCgX5E

Entirely serious here George Lucas was upset that Grievous was so badass in the original 2003 Clone Wars cartoon.

The cartoon was an indirect 'setup' for ROTS. Lucas said their portrayal of Grievous clashed with his idea and as the series was winded up they managed to shove in the scene where Windu crushes Grievous' chest as a way to bridge the gap between the two mediums.

It was literally a case of Lucas seeing someone else playing with his toys better than he did so he broke them.

Directed by the dude who did Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack, Genndy Tartakovsky, Lucas was an executive producer.

>Lucas sets up the idea that Grevious keeps light sabers as hunting trophies
>shows him doing it in the cartoon
>Lucas doesn't like it
>has him get beaten by Gungans in cg reboot

General Grievous was a murder machine in that cartoon.
Watching it as a kid i felt legitimately afraid and worried about the good guys every time he showed up onscreen.

This is a better war story than Star Wars: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Callin' it! youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg

>When they're all hustling Palpatine onto the elevator
>two dudes stay behind
>u kno they ded

I have several jokes regarding this post so I'm going to put them here because I don't feel like making another one, here they go:

-does any one here talks in gibberish german like language when they hear german and then ends with "Heil Hitler!"
-Why are they declaring war on Poland?
-German is such a shit language why does it sound like a marching song for the Wehrmacht?

Cartoon Grievous was a lot of fun. He flees a lot, and he laughs a lot, his reactions are great and he acts like a beast when he fights.

don't do stand up

i love how he fucks the shit out of the jedis. Even the master jedi "what about the droid attack on the wookies" would have been dead if it wasn't for the clones.

He was fucking great. This part where he just. Looks at them through the glass. He had so much personality, why did they have to make him a general "nasty evil dude" in ROTS ahhhhhh Lucas whyyyy.

All episodes combined run for about 2 hours
So I consider it Episode 2.5
It retroactively makes ep2 better, and transitions nicely into ep3

It also does everything those cgi clone wars faggots claim their show did
Except the cartoon does it concisely in 2 hours without making stupid slapstick jokes or appealing to small children - actually treating its audience as mature

Whereas the cgi show takes 7 series of god-knows-how-many-hours wherein, not only does it not even end where ep3 begins, it introduces badass bounty hunters that fight the jedi, gives all the main characters unbelievable plot armour, brings darth maul back from the dead as a robot spider and gives obi wan a gf just so that she can die

*hands flame shield*
You're gonna need that once Sup Forums CW watching Pixar watching autists see your post.

*grabs*
Tyvm.

I remember feeling so tense as he stalked them. He was genuinely menacing and so much fun.