>2017
>America is still the only major nation that cares about the Freedom of speech at all
Explain how any other country can call themselves "free" when they don't even allow you to say what you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66dInhHS0UE
youtube.com/watch?v=KEAd6v8wR_4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N**ga

Dis gonna be good

Somalia has freedom of speech

No we don't call ourselves free because we aren't, we yuropoors suffer every day under the cold heel of judeo-masonic fascism

>Major

um, most of the world defends free speech mike...

We care.

>Wilders got convicted for hate speech
>got sentenced to no punishment

youtube.com/watch?v=66dInhHS0UE

Not Canada or any nation in The European Union or Russia.

Eh... Here not...

At least our judges are consistent in not punishing criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEAd6v8wR_4

this is the american understanding of free speech

baning machism and racism doesnt make you anti free speech

baning opposite opinions to goverment and limiting the press does(Russia actually is correct)

Banning machism and racism makes you anti free speech.

In the Netherlands insulting someone is a complaint crime. Which means it's only a crime if someone goes to the police to complain about it. But considering our cops are too lazy to do anything about it and often have things with a higher priority to do nobody ever complains about it.

If you file a complaint then it just ends up on a big stack of papers and goes into the archive.

Unless you insult the King. If you say fuck the king (literally) you get police on your ass.

fuck the king

In 2015 someone said: "fuck racism, fuck the king" during the anti-black pete protest.
He got arrested. And then he explained in court he didn't mean to insult the King, but he actually meant fuck the governments policies for allowing racism to exist in this country lol.

>when they don't even allow you to say what you want?
You don't either, tho, are you?

Anyway, freedom of speech in Norway has become a joke. There are literally cases of people being sentenced to prison because they call someone "nigger".

>>America is still the only major nation that cares about the Freedom of speech at all

Is attacking your free press an expresion of freedom?

We gave Japan some solid freedom of speech laws when we wrote their constitution.

>baning machism and racism doesnt make you anti free speech
It absolutely does.

Yes. Especially when they do have a habit of constantly lying and have been doing so for decades now. Freedom means freedom to call the press out on their bullshit. If someone had bothered to do that in 2003 we might never have seen ISIS.

Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it fake.

Except an exceptionally large of what the MSM reports is verifiably false. For instance there was the time CNN told viewers that it was illegal for them to view or download documents published by wikileaks during the election when wikileaks had just released a shit ton of emails documenting the rampant corruption in the DNC and Clinton campaign.

Keep defending their lies though. Meanwhile 3 CNN reporters just last week were made to resign for publishing false information about the Trump administration.

>baning machism and racism doesnt make you anti free speech

Yes it does. Free speech is not a spectrum. You are either for it or against it.

can you suck on us cock any harder?

>saying something objectively true is now sucking cock
Welcome to lefty yurop where feelings trump facts.

This is amusing, coming from a German. What is it about free speech that makes you so angry?

Those resignations were because they didn't go theough the usual editing process and rushed the article out without enough sources. Again, sensationalist titles don't make them "verifiably false".

>Being pro-free speech means you "suck us cock" in 2017

What a time we live in

Germans love being controlled by a government. They're dogs and they desire a strong master.

suck it harder boy, twirl those nuts in your mouth and use a lot of spit to make it extra sloppy

>i can say nigger therefore i am free

>rushed the article out without enough sources
Yeah. Rushed out a false article without enough sources.

I like how you didn't address their lies about wikileaks either you sheep.

Do you believe people should be fined or locked up for saying that word?

JAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ
*breathes in*
JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJA

lol Germans are so cucked.

I don't even feel bad that your country is literally going to be an Islamic republic within the century. You idiots clearly want it

>false
Source: Your Ass

>Wikileaks
They didn't say that. Try actually lisenting next time instead of getting all your information from the_donald.

Freedom of speech is supposed to be used so any idea can be expressed. Yelling "nigger" isn't an idea.

I want to move to the US so I can live in a society with values closer to my own. Free speech is at the foundation of a secular democracy and everyone seems to be willfully ignorant of that.

Would you consider saying "someone's got to stop these niggers" an idea?

>Source: Your Ass
No my source is that the person who the article was about said it was false and as we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty, and CNN managed to provide exactly zero evidence of their allegations AND issued him with a formal apology, I can only conclude that it is indeed false.
>they didn't say that
Except for this video where they say that. Keep lying for your corporate masters sheep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

Please come. We'll deport this faggot and give you his place.

Because it’s a single word? Is yelling “More than three!” an idea?

>illegal to posses
He's referring to Wikileaks possessing them through hacking you dumb retard.

James O'Keefe's """videos""" aren't evidence.

>eberyone who disagrees with me is an illegal :DDD
>>>/thedonald/

Ironically enough in your "free country", people are locked up for being accused of rape.

>He's referring to Wikileaks possessing them through hacking you dumb retard.
Oh I didn't realize that when a tv anchor, while looking directly into the camera and addressing his audience would refer to Wikileaks, a third party organization, with the word "you." That makes complete sense. Especially in his very next sentence he uses the word "you" to refer to his audience when he says "so when you're getting this information you're getting it for us."

Fuck off with your mental gymnastics you lying, corporate cocksucking, sheep.

Who said anything about being an illegal? You should be deported for being a huge faggot with no respect for the Bill of Rights.

>make thread about free speech
>a german shows up to oppose it

When did the corporations start an internet defense force?

>Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good.
Do they not realize...?

Of course not. You're here enough to know how retarded yuropoors are.

>we are guaranteed freedom of expression as long as we do not have anything remotely offensive to express, with what is offensive being defined by the government
Amazing

>complains about people using uncivilised as an insult
>proceeds to use uncivilised as an insult
Bothered me the most really.