What did Disney mean by this?

What did Disney mean by this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kAflDuAmko
>male character steps into this scene
>sees stormtroopers and runs away
>female character appears
>beats up stormtroopers while male character watches
FUCK OFF DISNEY, JUST FUCK OFF

What is there to be hyped about? Honestly? Most of us are going to be dragged into watching it so I'd like something to be excited about. So far there is no such thing.

Why can't Disney hire actresses that can actually sell these badass space chick roles. Am I really supposed these small British girls are tough space warriors, they're probably going to do the same shit with Emilia Clarke who can't act to save her life

>hate something
>rather than ignore it bitch and moan
>even make shit up that didn't happen
>stroke tiny penis at You's

lel

Because short frumpy rat bitches ARE badass! Don't let men tell you otherwise! Mothers are warriors! Baristas are warriors! Bloggers are warriors! Game developers are warriors!

I still haven't seen the Force Awakens

>Ruining movie "moments" in your trailer
>Shitty action camerawork
>she beats storm troopers with her gun instead of shooting
It's okay though ,she spent 7 years in prison, she's a hardened warrior

It's actually Disney shills that start these threads.
They want their capeshit to be discussed, it doesn't if it's in a bad way.

Name one thing I made that didn't happen

>Did you know that wasn't me?
[audience erupts into laughter]

>Be Gareth Edwards
>Pitch Rogue One as a gritty realistic war film where you are going to actually have the rebels fear the stormtroopers because they could die at any second on the battlefield
>Hire the same composer who made music for your Godzilla film because he is going to generate some great emotional cues that will be playing over the realistic battle scenes
>Disney suddenly jumps in
>They fire your composer and hire the same guy who composed the music for Doctor Strange, Jurassic World, Spider-Man: Homecoming because Disney needs someone who can make "quick up beat like music" when the Rebels are killing dozens of stormtroopers in seconds
Gareth's vision of Rogue One is abandoned and instead we get this Disney flick.

This pisses me off. Why are these Rebels able to kill lots of stormtroopers instantly? No I am not referring to it having a female lead but rather just the idea that Rogue One is about invincible Rebels... I don't care if these Rebels die at the end.

I THOUGHT this was going to be Saving Private Ryan in space where the Rebels would be shitting themselves every second, looking over their shoulder to see if any stormtroopers were around the corner because they could die at any second.

THIS was meant to be the most realistic Star Wars movie without Jedi or without anyone with amazing skills (apart from the martial artist guy who has developed lots of melee skills due to being blind).

BUT NOPE. Disney had to go and fuck it up...

They meant that they're horribly misusing my actually talented waifu in generic Disneyshit.

I'm so tired of hearing white boys complain and whine about feminism, liberalism, etc. Make your own fucking media! Instead you whine just like libtards. Soon there'll be a new white bois PC culture where you can't bring up their repeated genocides because muh feelings....

She is 5 foot 3. The same height as Jordyn jones. Let that sink in for a second while watching her beat up fully armored soldiers

>people are finally realising the poison of Disney
good. drain the jew swamp

>

When you're a screaming baby piddling your pants and giving no context there's no point.

Stop shilling for that capeshit.
Sup Forums doesn't pay money to watch movies anyway, especially feminist propaganda.
sage

Jews are the wolves and whites are the sheep.

>"We have to defeat the evil monster Grand Admiral Tramp!"
Bravo Disney!

>Jordyn jones
Literally who? Why not Felicity to an actress?

Ditto.

That scene is so badly shot. I have no idea of what's happening.

I'd let her beat me up

>What did Disney mean by this?

Probably nothing? Her gender is entirely irrelevant to the scene. It would work exactly the same if the runner was a woman, the one beating up the Stormtroopers was a droid, and the snarky one was a male. Or any other variation of speaking characters.