Country opinion thread - EUROPE EDITION

Post your maps, here is mine, currently on vacation in Sweden, shitposting in the rain.

Use this website, if you wanna make it nice and clean: mapchart.net/europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/30/polish-becomes-englands-second-language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Proclamation_of_1763
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lithuanian
>affording a vacation

Top troll

why do you hate us sven, is it cause we're muslim?

>He thinks he's on vacation and not working some shitty job in sweden

Literally don't hate any of you.

Literally sacrifice our empire to protect you all.

Will be prepared to sacrifice even more to protect you all from what Germany is currently doing to the Eurozone and EU nations.

t. England.

>Literally sacrifice our empire to protect you all

My sides.

hate is a strong word.

You keep siding with the real enemy Spain.

>Scotland
>Ireland
>based as fuck
Fuck off you retard cunt

>England
>colonies are actual civilizations and the world's greatest superpower

>Spain
>colonies were made literally to extract resources and are the shittiest, poorest ditches of the New World

It's ok America, Spain will learn eventually that Germany is the enemy in all this. They will learn, it might take them some time and it's difficult to accept the harsh truth's but they will eventually learn.

Yeah people need to start sorting this out now.

>Ireland
Leftism and Marxism

>Scotland
Leftism and Marxism

>England & Wales
Freedom and desperation to fight back and rebel, against forces trying to flood us with migrations. We are in the exact same position America was in pre revolution.

So yeah, people sort of need to get with the times now and learn the truth. The truth will set you all free and open your eyes.

Thank you all.

B R I T B O N G
I would love to say I love England. I would have a lot of reasons to do it.

But

Just too many pakis

We know the mainland has been brainwashed. We know.

It's fine, when push comes to shove, we will protect mainland Europe from the tyranny of Germany.

We will.

I for one have no problem with Polish people being in England, I like you guys, as I said previously, I like of all of Europe.

>Switzerland has 22.8% foreigners, the highest rate in Europe
>Poland 0.1%

Sure, life in Poland must be way better than life in Switzerland.

That's because it doesn't say where the foreigners are coming from.
The foreigners in Switzerland are from Europe. The foreigners in Germany are blacks and muslims.

Poland suffered an exodus of people, around 3 million left Poland within the first 5 years of them entering the EU iirc.

Most of them came to the UK, in fact Polish is the most second spoken language in England.

I like them, they can stay.

More accurate.

theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/30/polish-becomes-englands-second-language

Here.

Hi Thomasz, love you baby.

Holy fucking shit, its in every thread. A buttblasted Anglo shocked to find out that the worlds so despises their beady limey kind, that they'll side with their enemies.

I cant speak for Scotland but a leftist party has never ruled Ireland. At least as the majority partner in a coalition.

This is map 'foreign born' only and does not count second generation as foreign

>England
>decimate the indigenous in north america
>make a colony made of germans and irish

>spain
>try to integrate with the indigenous
>country go well with some civilization
>country go to shit

With the resources south america has, if portugal and spain decimated the entire indigenous population, they could be top-tier

No, they base their hate on misguided information.

I don't mind them hating England, but they must also hate Ireland and Scotland if they base their hate on immigration, leftism etc.

Equal.

LOL. You don't honestly believe this do you?

Actually don't answer that. Just don't...

But here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Proclamation_of_1763

An order by King George III to protect the Native Americans.

So yeah, try again baby boy.

>that image
>scotland

so this is what it looks like to be ruled by women

>no idea about Turkey or other Muslim/Arab shitholes

I doubt thats their reasoning though.

What happened to you, Portugal? Our social studies teacher had a saying: "If it was colonized at one point in it's history, chances are the Portuguese were there first"

Don't get me started America.

Just don't, I don't want a shit flinging match as I like Scots.

But if you're going to hate England for leftism and all that shit, the hate must be distributed to Ireland and Scotland.

Northern Ireland? I don't understand the hate for them, they at least fight back and have a majority white population, have the most relaxed gun laws in all of Europe and literally drive niggers out.

No it is. I know it is.

I don't watch the news, I only know Sup Forums memes about these places. I've never even seen a picture of a middle eastern place

>likes Switzerland¨

good boy. Although I am sick of yanks not being able to tell the difference between Switzerland and Sweden...well till now, since Sweden is now cucked by islamists.

Here is one, m8.

We were traders by nature. Those niggers you have there? Most of them were us carrying them. Sorry

But yeah, in the XVIII century the king had an income 10x higher than the king of england, we were fucking rich. And then came the industrial revolution. We didn't do it and then, we had 40 years of dictatorship with a guy that didn't develop the industry either. So yeah, we're a country of services, so we don't export anything to get out of our hole.

>People don't fucking hate us.
It seems wrong

roach here reporting in

they do that in Mexico a lot

Westerners think kurds are a utopian civilization and not the literal niggers of Syria and Iraq

AH HAH!

Found you!

Well, our invaders have something in common then.

>kicked our best resource, the jews
>got too dependent on Brazil's gold
>started industrializing too late
>monarchy sucked
>republic sucked
>Salazar was comformist af, country didn't really evolve those 40 years
>got in the Eurozone

>US, Canada
>whites

>Latin America
>Indians, mestizos and mulattos (very few criollos)

You have to understand this.

we HAD many Amerindians as well, you catholiccucks were just to pussy to fully deal with them, then the continent was lost to diversity

In what way we side with Germany?

w-why do you love Romania, my turkish friendo?

Turbot War, the disputes in Gibraltar, Rajoy telling us to stay in the EU or you'll cut the border off to Gibraltar and the mainland of Spain.

You've picked your side.

Spain did not have the demographic potential to repopulate such extension of territory.

In some ways I prefer the British way to colonize. We didn't create any white nation. Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil don't count because they were created by european immigration in the XIX-XX century.

Turbot war was insignificant.
Don't expect nothing from Rajoy. He will suck EU's cock until the day he dies. (Like Cameron)
The issue of Gibraltar has been reopened by Picardo.

>hates croats
Why?

>Turbot war was insignificant.
It was the EU siding with Spain when it was supposed to be neutral. A knife in our backs.

>Don't expect nothing from Rajoy. He will suck EU's cock until the day he dies. (Like Cameron)
Fair point.

>The issue of Gibraltar has been reopened by Picardo.

But the threat is there, that if we leave Gibraltarians will be cut off from the mainland and that won't just harm the Gibraltarian economy it will harm Spain's economy as there's Spanish citizens that commute into Gibraltar to work.

The fat the threat was made and the fact that Spain has cut off access to Gibraltar before. It's nasty.

This desu, we may have little to none shitskins, but we're going to be cucked soon.

EU's officials have always hated UK for obvious reasons. It has always been one of the main obstacles to the 'European project'. (The sceptic Isle)

We will see what happens with Gibraltar if Leave wins...

Margallo said it would talk with EU and UK for Gibraltar if UK leaves.

They can talk as much as they like, any harm comes to Gibraltar will be an act of war.

There will be no war, EU are corrupted as hell but is not that retarded. What I fear is that EU and Merkel will use Ireland, Scotland and Spain to inflict damage to UK economy and prestige, no matter if any of us gets fucked.

Wow my thread wasn't saged :)

What you should fear it's how EU will try to destroy the union of nations of the UK trying to get another referendum in Scotland

A war between Spain and UK for Gibraltar it's nonsense