HOMELAND

Im at season 2. When does it turn to shit? I feel it has the potential still. At what season did you stop watching?

I haven't. It's fun.

brody died

Seaso 4 -5 is like an entirely different show. I still like it though.

I think season 2 and 3 is probably the low point of the series

It gets better again in season 4. And 5 is just ok not that great

Season 2 is where it turns to shit. The first three episodes are great and serve as a nice ending to the show. The rest of the season goes into full retard 24 overdrive, with the teen girl getting into adventures during a drunk hit and run, her stupid boyfriend, and deep burning questions like how can i spend time in afterschool detention after I ran someone over. Oh and Abu nazir has 100s of terrorists and himself already in America running around in tac suits fighting the army, and that jew looking fuck has been a mole the whole time!!!111 or something. Literally retarded.

I stopped after Season 3 when I realized it was just going to be about Carrie being crazy and fucking terrorists going forward. Not into it.

Season 2 was garbage, dropped it there. Season 1 was one of my favorite TV seasons though, it really stands on its own quite well. Almost wish it had ended there.

forgot to mention that Season 2 LITERALLY has a scene of dana crying over spilled milk. Like what the fuck, it's almost a parody of TV dramas at that point.

At half of season 2

I remember thinking Dana was fine, even good at times, in season 1. It's truly amazing how quickly they managed to transform her into a walking garbage monster in season 2.

Dropped it after season 2 because I realized I was just watching a poor man's 24 where nothing interesting was going to happen. Also, the main woman was annoying as fuck.

>it's a carrie goes off her lithium and goes full "a beautiful mind" episode

After that fucking amazing Brody with the bomb vest scene, I like to think he just changed his mind about terrorism and the rest of the series didn't happen.

despite hating carrie i am still watching it, it's consistently great

based quinn for shooting that bitch

>Season 1
9/10
>Season 2
>8/10
>Season 3
2/10
>Season 4 episodes 1-11
7.5/10
>Season 4 finale
Infuriating/10

I honestly stopped watching the show after that.

The later seasons pretty much have nothing to do with the early seasons. The writers are pretty much just making shit up as they go at this point.

When the ginger gets roped.

Forgot pic. PTSD Boy is funny though.

Just like every showtime show

The show got better once they moved out of the US.

After the first season, the whole "muh terror attack on USA" plot really is nothing short of comically embarrassing.