Brits are nigger-tier subhumans

Brits are nigger-tier subhumans.
It's hilarious to see you all defend this. If it were a bunch of niggers or muzzies chimping out in Marseille you would all be sperging out right now. This is exactly like Ferguson. A bunch of apes losing their shit for no reason.
French authorities need to wipe these cunts out before they have another Bataclan incident on their hands. Stop being such hypocrites, I stopped being left-wing for a reason.
and you say that we're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
nydailynews.com/news/world/canadian-daughter-incestuous-relationship-dad-article-1.2119966
youtube.com/watch?v=mjd3KxUvcM0
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A
FUCKING
PIZZA

Its our historical right to go to france and fuck with them

>being a potatonigger

>mfw paddy made because THE IRA is not relevant anymore.

Fuck off you ginger cunt

Stay off the stout McGuiness

>Irish defending a Muslim caliphate.

One day Anglos will rise again and we will kill you all

You just wish you had hooligans like ours admit it.

>French authorities need to wipe these cunts out before they have another Bataclan incident on their hands.

The religion of peace that just snaps every few days.

Build wall potatonigger.

Please be joking

This didn't take long. For the last time, sandnigger: We do not listen to you. Get bent.

They fucked up when they stuck their dick into pick related

The IRA doesn't need to be relevant anymore. You're all doing a hell of a job destroying yourselves and noone really gives a shit about the North down here.

>If it were a bunch of niggers or muzzies chimping out in Marseille you would all be sperging out right now. This is exactly like Ferguson. A bunch of apes losing their shit for no reason.

>Oy vey why don't you treat everybody equally

White is right all the rest can go drown in the oceans.

Takes a shitload of alcohol to get to that point.

What about Pikey scum? Fucking travellers are worse sober than drunken angry Brits.

>Oy vey make the right seem infantile by making these arguments on Sup Forums

We all know whites are generally better people than blacks but not when were're running around and doing the same shit that makes us hate blacks in the first place.

Man stop shitposting
Leave them alone it was a few lads that got attacked by Muslims
Could been me or you

>soccer

Well we aren't allowed to conquer nigger countries anymore so what the fuck else do you want us to do with our chavs?

Link? This is the first I've heard of them being attacked by Muslims.
Brits just aren't capable of being civilized when the footie is on. Sure they kick the fuck out of each other over all that football firm bullshit.
They would be acting like this no matter where they are. I bet they'd still be doing this shit if the Euros were on in London.

SMELLY DUMB PADDY SCUM

COULD YOU EAT A CHICKEN SUPPER BOBBY SANDS?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/
Don't you have your dogs cum to swallow?

now I don't have to keep my coital relationship with yer ma a secret

A corpse fucker and an animal fucker, I hoped you could change.

Shes dead? Sorry me lad, she was alive when I pulled out, would have been 20-25 years ago?

Never getting drunk on a pig farm ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4

Shoo, leaf, shoo.

>MUH DICK

>Marseille
>a muslim dominated city
>goes to shit when the anglos get there
Didn't think anyone was less civilized than the muslims goddamn

Anglos are truly low tier.

Based.

>subhumans are subhuman
what else is new patatonigger?

WHY AREN'T THEY TEAMING UP AGAINST THE MUSLIMS?

Must have been your mother but how could you tell the difference she was an animal either way. Mine died 40 years ago. Since you were close and such only a mother could reciprocate those emotions back out of pity, sadness and of course being unable to respond as you stuck your tongue up her shit covered asshole, but of course being a inbred is a natural thing in the land of the leaf.

nydailynews.com/news/world/canadian-daughter-incestuous-relationship-dad-article-1.2119966

French cant distinguish between Muslims and English, sorry.

Read up about it

>Chenier flew to Jamaica to meet her dad. They hit it off right away.

Her father was a nigger. Much closer to your ethnic stock.

Also did I really make you type all that lol

It's more women and men soccer fans tbqh family

>albino nigger calling others nigger tier

fuck off padraig

Whatever paddy. Maybe if you had more fight in you, you wouldn't have lost your island

It's truly shameful. They've been provoked by French and Russians, but it's still a disgrace.

One shouldn't be drinking alcohol on the streets in the first place. Abhorrent.

>Brits are nigger-tier subhumans.

true, when it comes to english football fans.
They are truly nigger-tier.

ANGLO

i'm glad we have these people so we can fight the muslims

modern ireland is full effete hipster cucks.

Ahh yes, but she herself sought out to be a inbred, quite shocking to see the women search out family to fuck and breed with instead of a male but of course as has shown the males of your land seem to be very spineless and an embarrassment in every sense of the word, that includes being white. So in a sense being a inbred, being an embarrassment and acting like a shit skin in my image it certainly brings about enough evidence to bring this case of Canadians being inbred niggers to a close also the fact you are incapable of comprehending simple paragraphs as seen you are in shock hereSo please in future posts, refrain from being a nigger, I know it's a challenge but make an attempt.

Nous vous avions prévenu. Ne croyez pas les mensonges des habitants de la perfide Albion.

Your flag is wrong btw, I need to email Asian Moot to get him to update it to the real flag of Ireland

top kek, these marxist paddies are fucking nigger tier

gas anglos desu

>theres fuckery to spread
c-chuckle .. fuckery?

desu~

Football culture in general is shit. Germany is sort of an exception, but rugby, cricket or practically anything else is far more respectable

Notice OP compares it to GAA (gaelic football) rather than Irish soccer, because soccer in general is shit tier

Hey, wanna join normandy ?

A reminder that it was French muslims who started all of this and the French cowards went for the English fans and let the mudshits go.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjd3KxUvcM0
get out fenians.

>Germany is sort of an exception

Only in recent years.
I remember the 1998 french world cup (was like 10 back then) when a few german hooligans killed a french cop and beat the other one into retardation and broke his backbone.

As always, germans are mostly calm. But if they go full-retard you can bet your ass they don't know when to stop.

Hey there you little fuck go prep your wife's bull.

BEADY EYES
FULL OF LIES

66 DAYS IN MS PAINT

>Bobby Sands too retarded to eat his tea

lol

i swear every irish post is a shitpost not even good shitposts

It wasn't. Like usual you taunted everyone. You've been fighting in Marseille for some days now and have already wrecked many places. Maybe you did fight some muslims during the process but you've generally been a fucking eyesore like you always are abroad. Most particularly your trash football fans. Even the rugby ones can be really bad for any town.

Best example, that poor grandma you threw a beer bettle at which was simply laying at her window.

You need to all get gased.

Never heard of Pikey's supporting the GAA, you have to be settled to actually support a team

>Needs to respond twice
I see you didn't take my advise on attempting to stop being a nigger, can't fight your nature I suppose but there is no need to be so triggered, just take it, like you told your dog/mother/whatever the fuck you call her after you pull your dick out of it.

Anyone giving a shit about fucking soccer, really?
The only reason it's so massively popular is because it's got so little equipment that it can be played pick-up by the poorest of the poor.

Fuck off, you froggy cunts started it and then cried victim when we fucked you up

I've seen you ways more than once. Every time it's the same. Fuck you niggers in white skin. Completly uncivilized since the ancient times.

You got rekt go put a cheese burger on bobbies grave faggot

We know. We kicked their ass so bad and didnt realize they were half retarded. So now we feel bad and try to help them out in fights they pick.

It's a shame they don't get as worked up about Muslim gangs raping their daughters as they do about flopsphere or else we wouldn't have to crusade through the homelands for them in a decade.

>acts like a child
>is also a nigger
>the typical "No u" response
Fucking hell at least try.

You're no different Pierre. The Russians also had a crack at the English fans as well, we're nowhere near as bad as we were during the 90s.

>triggered
>me
P-P-PADDY P-PROJECTION

>This is what Americans actually believe

The last French people I had the misfortune to come across in the UK, we're without a doubt the most ignorant set of cunts I've ever met, they get on a coach at a timetime when people are trying to sleep, and spent the next 4 hours bekng loud rude and obnoxious without a thought for anyone else.... Fuck the French, self entitled wankers.

>Is a confirmed Marxist

fuck off paddy, niggers of Europe

>has to respond twice to the same post
>isn't triggered
Stage one denial is better if you get past it quickly lad, also common sense isn't really a trait your kind has so this concept may be difficult for you to understand.

Is it the same as destroying a guy's bar in which you drank ? Or harassing all the girls passing by ? Or fighting all the guys that pass nearby and just mind their business ? Even including grandmas and stuff ? Because that's what you do.

Fuck you.

you made the mistake in saying that irish are humans

when you first moved to america, you were considered on the same level of the nigger, which is why you were slaves.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
I knew that you didn't already.

Cannot be more than 1/4 hori. I'd for sure stick my dick in it.

Q. Why are Parisian streets lined with trees?

A. So the Germans can march in the shade

>god save our gracious queen
>long live our noble queen
>god save the queen

what if there's a king? is england cucked by womyn? i dont kno..

>R U S T L E D
>U
>S
>T
>L
>E
>D

You do realize that the best part of Ireland is under brittish rule, right potato nigger?

>so triggered he can't respond to the original post calling him out due to embarrassment of being BTFO yet again

some oc for you

Actually what happened was

>ISIS said they would commit X attack
>England fans told them to go for it and they would meet them at the location
>France being France quickly moved in to arrest the England fans in case they had offended any Muslims

That's literally what happened.

It changes to 'king'. I would have thought that was obvious. Enjoy your Green Party.

>god save our gracious king
>long live our noble king
>god save the king

Our media are minimizing the role of the locals. They just talk about this like it's an hooligan issue, that just started last night mostly cause of brits and russians.
They talk a bit about locals, they say it's almost "self defense" in regard of the brits hooligans' habits. Not joking, they actually said "almost self defense" to explain why some locals are inbetween the russians and brits hooligans.
They talk about the England-Tunisia that turn to shit in 98 during the world cup, but to say that brits have an history of turning event to shit.

> the French cowards went for the English fans and let the mudshits go.
shitskins know how and where to run when the cops arrive. Brits just stay and keep throwing chairs.

It's the ruskies that have been the most violent

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Diverting the fact that a culture of dependancy has created scumb where once we had vibrant working class communities but making fun of paddys; well done chaps.