Serious question

Serious question.

In the Simpsons episode "Like Father Like Clown" there is a scene where Krusty's father walks in on young Krusty in the bathroom just as he's starting to get interested in becoming a clown. He walks in just as Krusty's spraying himself with water and Krusty subsequently curls up and screams "close the door!" once he notices his father's presence. Is this gag an allusion to a parent walking in on their child masturbating?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously.

It's an allusion to a parent walking in on their child doing Jewish things.

>Is this gag an allusion to a parent walking in on their child masturbating?

Or any other embarassing thing. Why do you go directly to masturbation? Do you have a prominent memory of getting caught?

>Is this gag an allusion to a parent walking in on their child masturbating?

I thought that was obvious. Maybe you're a lot younger than I am.

more like prominent fantasy I bet

It's a crossdressing gag

>Why do you go directly to masturbation?

Because the spraying of the water alludes to ejaculation, reddit

I fucking hate that episode because its Itchy&Scratchy segment. It is easily the worst one, violent as hell and not funny at all, plus it gave nightmares as a kid.

so when I spray water on my lawn with a hosepipe it's all just a big phallic symbol squirting slippery loads all over my freshly cut grass? How can I water my garden in a non-sexual way?

Worker and parasite, comrade

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI

Krusty is a jew. Thats why he is funny because only jews are allowed to do politically incorrect jokes against jews.

He is autistic propably too.

You are so fucking dim man. Are you german? Only a germ couldn't understand this joke.

Yep. Everytime you drink water from a glass, you're basically telling the world that you swallow semen.

I think the worst I&S is in Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie when they parody Steamboat Willie. Scratchy gets his knees shot off and slowly crawls around bleeding before being his face pushed into a furnace.

I don't particularly like the sketches because they tend to have terrible pacing and animation, on top of generally being a single joke stretched out to a minute, but that one in particular bothers me

Use a bucket.

>drinking water from the jew cup
>not drinking it directly from the well in an odd-shaped leaf

The fuck it wasn't even violent.
The only joke was Krusty's reaction at the end.

you're the one who thinks it's purely about jerking off rather than literally anything else that could possibly illicit the same response like trying on makeup or female clothes, singing when you think you're alone, being naked and forgetting to lock the door, etc. etc.

The main reason wasn't the violence though, it was the killing of a dad and his inoccent child ehile they were playing together. It triggers me even more now I've become a father myself

That one was the most I'd ever laughed at anything, in my life. I genuinely thought I was going to die, that day.

>getting triggered by the Simpsons

pussys

pic related

Which is the one where Scratchy gets totally flayed, but then survives and is walking around and talking without any fur or skin so that he is just muscle, bones and eyes? That was the only I&S that really disturbed me.

>People get triggered by Itchy & Scratchy
>They post in Sup Forums telling us about their hurt fee fees due to a shitty violent cartoon of a cat and rat within a show about 4 fingered cartoon yellow people
I don't want to sound edgy, but fucking kill yourselfs.

but if I use a straw that's like sucking a long thin plastic cock right? tell me how can I drink in a non homosexual way!!!!

That's ok kid, we heard you the first time, we're just ignoring you, but here, here's your (You)!

hey primitivetechnology.

see

it's kill YOU'RESELF douchebag, maybe you'll learn to spell when you pass 5th grade.

If Itchy and Scratchy segments trigger you as an adult seek help

>Sup Forums is le edgy hate machine

Have I traveled into the past?

Almost all the violence and 'gore' in Simpsons bothers me something strange. Maybe it's because they are human-like while still being cartoon-ish that makes it weird.

The one where Bart becomes a faith healer and 'heals' a football player's broken leg, only for him to go for the game winning kick where he dismembers his leg in the process really gets me.

>A boo boo, my parents spent two grand in psychologists because I watched a mean cartoon. It is a serious thing, you have to understand my problem!

>Sup Forums is le sheltered millenial community

Is this bizarro world?

Hell yeah!!! I bet he voted for Hillary right dude!!!

No. Spraying yourself with water is an old term for gassing Jews.

It is the Mandala effect

He probably voted for Bernie.

Iktf, for some reason the surreal scene of melting Bart is much more disturbing than the melting or exploding guys in Indiana Jones when they open the ark.

Is "pretending to be disturbed by early episodes of The Simpsons" a meme, now?