Hey Sup Forums, since you are all frustrated beta males, who apparently have a strong sense of morals...

Hey Sup Forums, since you are all frustrated beta males, who apparently have a strong sense of morals, I'm going to phrase this situation in a different way for you

You are at a party. You are drinking and having a good time and so is everyone else. You've been to parties before, you've had some crazier nights where you've black out but nothing bad has happened aside from embarrassment. This night is the same as any party at first. You talk to some girls, have some drinks with bros. Then you realize you are much drunker then you thought, from there on out the last thing you remember is some overly flamboyant faggot trying to talk to you. The next morning you wake up in the hospital. You have no idea what happened or why you are there. You are informed that you blacked out, it turns out the faggot you only remember talking to took you outside to a dumpster by the house the party was in. Witness claimed that you were both drunk. At some point you passed out on the ground and were rendered unconscious and unresponsive. Said faggot fingers your butthole and dry jumps while you are passed out. Faggot would have fucked you in the ass had the witnesses not found him dry humping your limp unresponsive body. What would you do in this situation? Would you consider this rape?

>drinking so much you blackout
degenerate

>finger bashing some blacked out hoe
degenerate

What was I wearing?

Me personally? I'd feel like shit and think "Damn, that could've ended badly. I'll be more careful next time." And if I ever see the kid again I'd call him out for being a scumbag.

Certainly not going to take him to court and ruin his life just for having sex with a drunk person.

I would be mad at myself for not being able to handle my alcohol. Sure what he did was scummy but as an individual I must take personal responsibility for my actions.

I would think
>damn, that faggot really had no options, huh? Had to try and take a piece of my ugly fat ass

honestly, the absurdity of the situation would probably make me laugh

>finger butthole
No. I'd call it an extreme breach of conduct. I'd press no charges, get a few boys together, track him down and give him a light beating to remind him you can't go about fingering stranger's assholes.

Then I'd leave him alone.

Why is this such a difficult concept? Even if the dude fucked me in the ass I'd still have to admit that it's my own fault for getting drunk as fuck and hanging around faggots. It's a risk. I'd still be mad af but I'm not going to involve the law in my drunken shenanigans.

>Getting wasted
>Getting buttfucked by faggot

How degenerate can you be OP?

How is it rape if he didn't even put the penis in?

Assuming blacking out is simply your brain not being able to register new memories.

I wouldn't, even drunk, get close enough to a faggot to make him think fucking me won't be a rape.

Let's say I then pass out. Whatever he does to my body, would be rape.

Now, back to your story. You're a drunk degenerate. You can't handle your alcohol. You get flirty with a dude (no homo?) and end up getting fucked in the ass. You asked for it.

Checkmate OP

Anywhere I go where there is a faggot present I change my objective to kiss the faggot.

Also OP is a faggot.

First off this is a false equivalency. Your argument is shit.

You failed to mention the part where I was making out with this homosexual individual all night, and dancing and grinding on him, and that we agreed to go back to his place and have consensual gay sex together.

A similar situation actually happened to me, it was a land whale girl though, I did not press charges.

A trench coat, fingerless leather gloves, cargo shorts, an mlp shirt, your trusty leaf Mountie fedora and you had your ds with you

Its her fault for getting that drunk at a party, she was probably dressed like a total sloot anyway

>hurr durr getting blackout drunk at a social event where basically the only point is meeting someone to fuck is a good idea

>i cant remember anything

Then how can you tell it was rape?

Rape is a social construct.

>over drinking means you should or deserve to have your butthole fingered by a rapist

I know we're all trolling over here, but jesus dude

She was wearing a skin tight dress, drunk as fuck, at a frat party, at a college she didn't go to, without her boyfriend. Her sister didn't think it was a big deal she left with a dude that wasn't here boyfriend. Yeah, she's a regular mother Teresa.

This wouldn't happen to me. Nobody has ever been raped while wearing a Trump hat. FACT.

Once you go blackout how can you say you were raped, if you can't remember what happened how the fuck can you press charges

>Hey Sup Forums, since you are all frustrated beta males

Nice projection, fag. That's as far as anyone needs to read. Sage.

Who the fuck doesn't remember anything while drinking, this is not a hollywood movie.

Pic related is me. I got wasted and spent all night making out with my fellow man. Did I deserve a finger in my tight ass, Sup Forums? Should that faggot who did this to me be pilloried in the national media? What if he was the next Turing?

She also had to think about it whether or not to press charges meaning she needed time to rationalize the decision. That sounds more like a slut cover up, than a rape.

Yeah, but you deserve it if you drink until you black out

I'd be very concerned that I'm fucking gay and solicited anal sex with a fag. Did I? Or did he like drag me out there once I was already unconscious.

I've had fag thoughts before. Fuck. This is disturbing. I'd have to get some accounts of what happened.

>dressed like a sloot
>she was asking for it because she dressed up for a party

Found you Ahmed

>You are at a party. You are drinking and having a good time
Stopped reading right there.

my god this guy looks like such a fucking creepy beta male.

HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NOTHIN

Well if I would see a guy or girl humping a passed out body, then I would beat the shit out of them. But it overcomes you, then you should point the fingers mostly at yourself that you cant control your life

Same. I would never be at a normie party in the first place.

The fuckin'mini jew-fro

She was asking for it when she agreed to go behind a dumpster with him while making out.

At least give an accurate allegory.

>Agree to make out with ham planet while drunk
>pass out and ham planet fucks you
>Hurry durrr u were obviously asking for it bc u made out

Pol makes me laugh

>Said faggot fingers your butthole and dry jumps while you are passed out.
>dry jumps while you are passed out
>dry jumps

It was worth reading that block of text for that hearty chuckle. Thanks OP.

Yeah, he has to use a gay dude, because if it were a hot girl who was caught be two Swedes jacking your dick, it would not be an emotional argument.

>at a party
Wait, how am I "at" a political organization? Am I visiting their headquarters or a local registration point? Am I a member? What sort of party?

Not even that. None of the details square up with her and others' accounts.

According to the Feds, man can't get rape. Case dismissed!

That would be rape. What this kid did was rape. I can admit this and still be frustrated at the overreactions from SJWs morphing him into a symbol of "white male privilege." These two are not mutually exclusive.

Here is the problem with your analogy:

The girl apparently consented to the dude fingering her.

The girl denies it, saying she was too drunk to properly consent.

It's a he said she said situation.

What the boy did was wrong, but I think the punishment he got was appropriate.

Your BAC doesn't remove your culpability for any other choice you make such as driving, gambling or violence. How is sexual consent any different?

If you make out with a ham planet you deserve it senpai

What, like if I hadn't taken time to know my limits safely with my besties at home before any of us ever even considered going out partying because we're not retards? And if we hadn't decided best practice when you realize you're too drunk is glue your slobbering mess of a self to your friends or post up in a bathroom or bedroom or car and not ever ever ever to go isolate yourself out in the open and think yourself safe just because there aren't any other people around right at that exact moment like a retard? Ok. Well then first up. Hospital? Why am I in the damn hospital for having gotten drunk at a party? Then I'd thank the people who found me getting dry humped, get in touch with the other drunken fool I'd publicly made an ass of myself with, call him a prick if he came off as one or call him a prick and make a lame joke to let him know there's no hard feelings if he seemed like any other chill normal guy and felt like a retard for taking advantage of me, reassess my drunken decision making strategies, feel like a retard, count my lucky stars something horrible didn't happen like getting raped or kidnapped, and be more careful going forward. Then I'd ask my parents and professors why none of them thought it might be a good idea to teach me about hormones and boys and the effects of alcohol on a person's inhibitions.
>Would you consider this rape?
Of course not. Why would I? Do you consider your car totaled if you weren't paying attention like you should've been and the paint got scratched? I'd consider this trivializing rape and mocking rape victims by trying to call it such when it clearly is not.

Agreed does not matter to me where she was or what she as wearing that night. She was passed out and clearly was unable to consent. I would not expect a man who was knocked out after a fight to accept some faggot dry jumping him or fingering his anus.

I wouldn't do anything but blame myself. It's my fault for getting drunk to the point where I can't even beat the fuck out of some faggot who tries to make advances on me.

If I end up in the hospital and find out he "raped" me and other people saw it, too, then I might as well go along with it (only if I get money out of it). But, if it had been just me (no witnesses, etc.), I wouldn't do anything and I'd just move on because shit like this can seriously ruin somebody else's life. I'd beat his ass if I saw him again, though.

>Even if the dude fucked me in the ass I'd still have to admit that it's my own fault for getting drunk as fuck and hanging around faggots.
No, you wouldn't.

>honestly, the absurdity of the situation would probably make me laugh
No, it wouldn't.

This guy gets it.

Those of you claiming you'd play it off have fuck all life experience and fuck all empathy, assuming you're not just trolling. You have no clue how you'd react, but I can promise you it wouldn't be like that.

There is zero evidence he fingered her while she was unconscious. She could have shoved his hand up her dress. The witnesses said he was dry humping her when they got there, not fingering. She could have been fully conscious during the penetration.

It's getting fingered up the ass while unconscious. A majority of guys have had something worse happen to them at some point.

No, you don't understand the mentality of women who are always looking for reinforcement. She went to the party to prove she is still hot enough to get laid. She then passed out in that process. Now she has to save face, so she is pretending to be ruined.

>empathy
"If that's not true then how does that explain my feelings?"

>Walking through a shitty neighborhood at 2 in the morning. You get robbed. It's only the robbers fault. You are not at fault here in any way shape, or form. Even though you knew damn good, and well it was a shitty neighborhood that you very well might get robbed in

It's the same situation here honestly. If you put yourself in a dangerous situation willingly you're partly to blame for whatever happens to you after that.

I would reconsider my life and stop being a fucking alcohol-consuming hedonistic fucking normie.

Kys

No, no, they haven't. Not unless you're casting such a broad net that you're comparing apples to oranges. Most of the guys on here haven't been sexually assaulted. You certainly haven't been. Tell anybody in the real world that you'd just shrug that shit off -- I mean real people, not your shitbag friends -- and they'll laugh in your face.

Yeah, that's not what empathy means.

You see I got super shitfaced once and I fucked a transexual in their boipussy.

Was it my fault because I was shitfaced or was it theirs for taking advantage of me?

I know it was my fault and I've quit drinking for 3 years now.

I most certainly would be like that.
I realize that every problem in my life no matter what it might be is directly connected to the decisions I have made. No matter what the problem is I still played a part in its creation.
I will then do what I do with every other problem I come across, and learn from my mistakes.

Maturity is when you realize the only person to blame is yourself, and you stop acting like a fucking victim.

>Most of the guys on here haven't been sexually assaulted.
ummmmm excuse me???

>You certainly haven't been.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

A similar scenario actually happened to me.
>Bunch of people come over to my house one night.
>We're all drinking, having a good time.
>One of my faggot friends invited some people over
>I go to bet early, not so drunk I involuntarily passed out, but drunk enough that waking me back up is difficult.
>One of my friends came into my master bedroom to use my bathroom because girls are gossiping in the other one
>He sees one of faggots friends spooning me and playing with my dick
>He kicks him out and violently wakes me up.
>Super embarrassing and all of my buddies called me a homo for a couple weeks but have since moved on. No big deal

I was ashamed but it wasn't life changing

Hey Sup Forums since you are all frustrated bi-pedals, who apparently can't swim for shit, I'm going to phrase this situations in a different way for you.

You are in the ocean. You have dosed yourself in chum and having a good time and so is your police chief friend. You've been in the ocean before, you've had some crazier nights where you've almost drowned but nothing bad has happened aside from decompression sickness. This swim is the same as any other time in the ocean at first. You talk to some dolphins, gang rape a corpse with bros. Then you realize you are much farther from shore then you thought, from there on out the last thing you remember is some overly aggressive apex predator trying to bite you. The next morning you wake up in the hospital. You have no idea what happened or why you are there. You are informed that you were bit, it turns out the great white you only remember dosing you in a1 sauce took you 5 miles out into the Atlantic you were swimming in. Witnesses claimed you were putting yourself in it's mouth. At some point you passed out in it's mouth and were unconscious and unresponsive. Said great white starts chewing on you like you're bubblegum while your passed out. Shark would have swallowed your ass whole had dolphin bros not found him eating your unresponsive body. What would you do in this situation? Would you consider this in any way your own fault as well.

>Fingering my butthole
I pay my doctor $140 a year for prostate exams.
It is NOT worse than that, let me tell you.
Doc has to get in there since im a bigger guy (6'3, 210)
Some limp wristed bitch boy isn't going to make me bat a fucking eyelash.