Used to be a weekend regular at the local McDonalds

>Used to be a weekend regular at the local McDonalds
>Would go there, have a bant and an exchange with the drive through guy, go to the pick up window and have a chat, and drive off happy
>Food was always fresh and the order was correct; people working there were all white/Asian
>Stopped going for a while because becoming a fat fuck, eventually go back after a few months
>Drive up to the squawk box, no reply for at least a minute
>Eventually hear this broken as fuck "WHAT YOU WANT?" in a shit skin accent
>Tell them my order, specifically stating no pickles in the burger. They don't even bother to put the summary up on the order screen, just says in a monotone voice "NEXT WINDOW"
>Go to the next window to pay, the black girl working it just turns the monitor around and points to the price on the screen. No hello, nothing
>Give her my credit card and she just stares at me, say "Paypass"
>Swipes card and gives it back to me, slams window and walks off
>Go to next window and pajeet with a turban hands me my order, slams the window and walks off. Not a single greeting, or goodbye. I said "hey mate", he hands me the bag, I say "cheers mate", and he slams the window. Charming.
>Go home and see the chips are cold and the burger has no cheese, and littered with pickles

>6 months later I go tonight for the first time since then
>Go up to the order window
>"Hey mate, what can I get for ya?"
>Place order
>"That'll be 7 bucks mate, next window please"
>Drive up to the paying window
>White guy leans out and asks me how I am, exchange bants and pay
>Tells me to have a good one and to stay out of the cold, and leaves the window open until I drive off
>Go to pickup window and QT Asian Aussie girl comes up and gives me food, tells me my shirt is nice, then after an exchange she says "have a safe one mate :)"
>Go home and the chips are fresh and the order is 100% accurate
>Mfw people tell us that diversity is a good thing

Why do we need diversity again, Sup Forums?

tl;dr

t. Ahmed
A Muslim once served me poutine with fucking GRATED CHEESE on it and kept arguing that it was poutine. They were advertising poutine on the sign outside; I come in and order poutine and THEY GAVE ME THIS SHIT.
That's when I realized there is something wrong with multi-culturalism.

OP is a (fat) racist because they messed up his mcdonalds order once

See need diversity because jews seem to think that race is only skin deep, when it been proven time and time again that blacks have smaller brains

Now I'm not all KKK and killing them just...they don't need to integrate, however I think that the blacks that are raised in a white lifestyle (nice house...upper middle class neighborhood) are smarter than the ghetto variety niggers....I do think influence on their young minds has a lot to do with what they grow into, 9/10 times you see a black person doing the news, or working a high-paying office job...they were raised in a white neighborhood

I think it comes down to where they were raised

T.Mohammed

Same shit here in the states, blacks and Latinos are terrible in the service industry. I went to Indianapolis a while back, every store/shop seemed to be ran by blacks, i have never seen lines that long, or seen workers work that slow.

35 mins for a subway sandwich, 8 minds for a soda, over 12 people in line behind me when i wanted a order of fries, took over 16 mins.

The are all rude as well, slam windows, one black girl rather than hand me and my wife drinks, set them on the table and slid them too us in the most lazy way possible, it almost spilled on us i was getting mad seeing her be rude to us.

>cheers mate"

This is the most retarded greeting in the world.

ur a god damn racist cunt and im ashamed to share my country with you

>mate
>mate
>mate

>mate
>disappointed the McDonalds guy won't hold an interesting conversation with you
>mats

Australia is a weird place.

Fuck off back to Redfern, Pajeet.

Its true idk if they are dumber or, if they are more rude but Blacks and Latino's here in America are mostly rude, and mostly incompetant from what i have seen.

There are hard working latinos too, but the ones that cant speak English seem to be pretty bad. Blacks just dont care, they bullshit most of the time, and dont really work, i have worked with them, and seen them "work".

you lost me at chips

hope you enjoyed your mcstank

I have to agree that the ones ran by whites and asians are better.

>potat chips

I don't understand how people do this. I tried chips with a subway sandwich once did not work I need French fries.

no. The bitch jews do. The cuck turkroach jews

chips are what aussies and bongs call fries bud

That's fucking retarded

why

welcome to britannia, want some scone with that frown mate?

I use to work till 4 am every saturday, sometimes 5 am. After work i went to mcdonalds for some breakfast and the paki/pajit bitch was so fucking rude. I was trying to order and she was interrupting me with "and". Like before i could even say egg mcmuffin she would interrupt "and". I had just made $350 on my shift so i was not going to be brought down. After i finished ordering i very politely said "thank you" and got a dirty look. After she handed me my food i said "have a good day" and smiled. She literally gave me the thousand yard stare and very grumpily said "OKAY!". I laughed out loud and walked out. Never went back to that location since.

Went through BK drive through one time and person taking the order was rude. When i got to the window a nigger hand started doing the "gimme motion". He never said a single word. I said "go fuck yourself" and drove off. Never went back to that location.

hey goys

Because they are called French fries

freedom fries you commie cunt

only here in the USA as far as I'm aware

m8

>going to BK
>not Tim Horton's

Isn't this punishable by death in your country?

Your story isnt even remotely believable but congrats on your (You)s

Nigger.

#freedomfries

Honestly Timmies food is shit. Great coffee, but shitty food that is over priced.

Working in food service is a huge redpill, any other delivery drivers here? I've worked at Jimmy John's for a while and 75% of nigs do not tip and/or waste your time. The other 25% tip really really well, to overcompensate for their nig friends I suppose. I even deliver in a business commercial district so the positive percentages have to be the highest here than most places.

Does the rest of the world even matter though?
They're called fries.

I went to a McDonalds in Las Vegas and couldn't order my food. They didn't speak English.

Was it all a dream mate?

This, I'd rather pay the extra 10 or 15 or whatever percent and get good service and food than "cheap" shit from under working minorities.

I have friends who worked in a local pizza shop
and I live at my college in a bad part of town
the local black community steals, breaks shit, starts fight (at a fucking pizza shop)
but the white kids will sit quietly, order, not fight people, even when plastered drunk
Plus my friend has been mugged/held up for pizza when delivering.
Who the fuck pulls a gun on a 20 year old for 2 slices of pizza?

Tf's this niggers problem. I've personally had extremely similar experiences to op on multiple occasions. If you left mama's basement every once in a while, you too could experience these things.

>Mr. Bignosenberg pays his wageslaves the minimum amount required by law and gets what he paid for
Haha fucking kike

True enough. Good friend of mine who works delivery for a Chinese restaurant has been mugged multiple times now when he goes to deliver food, always by nigs, and ALWAYS in the same part of town. He doesn't do deliveries to that part of town anymore, pretty sure he's become pretty redpilled over the whole thing.

Delivered food for a few years. Agree with you. I took a $60 order to one of the richest areas in my town and this nigger answered the door. Would bet he was a doctor from africa. He asked what most people tip and i said $5 is the average. He stared for over 10 seconds looking offended and gave me $0 tip. Took an order to the Hilton in my city and there was a delivery note asking to call on arrival for a big tip (they have security that takes up to 10 minutes sometimes so she wanted to come meet me in lobby to save time). Niggress handed me a $1 USD bill, which was worth less than a lonnie at the time. I gave it back to her and said it's not worth going to the bank with.

A great illustration, OP.

>Does the rest of the world even matter though?
Put your ego on a diet lardarse.

>go to Australia
>ask for a "plain cheeseburger"
>got a cheese sandwich
>ask for a plain bigmac and a coffee
>get a regular bigmac and a hot chocolate
>ask for two mcmuffins
>get two plain muffins with nothing on
weren't even shitskins, Macdonalds is just shit there. Hungry Joes>Maccas

>went to dominos once for pizza
>cashier chick was an actual negroid, like straight out of somalia type negroid
>couldn't speak english that well, sounded like a mix between some random negroid rapper and the typical indian through a 3 km copper cable
>entire place smelled like a cross between a gym's locker room and a bit of bleached vomit
>indians and negroids everywhere
>employees were dicks, didn't make any small talk or even extend a greeting, cashier chick demanded a fucking tip
>pizza was undercooked on one side, overcooked on the other, and had mushrooms on it (i'd ordered a pizza that did not have mushrooms, they put it on anyway even though i specifically requested for them NOT to put them on. that could have hospitalized my
girlfriend if she ate it)

>go to local pizza place
>italian owner immediately welcomes us on sight, guides us to a table, asks us how our day was, etc
>makes conversation, we order, pizza is there in 8 minutes
>two large pizzas cost 25 bucks, he even threw in free garlic bread (freshly bloody made too) and drinks
>was one of the nicest people i've ever met, some of the cooks came out and talked to us in the downtime
>everyone was white or asian, skilled as fuck, and all around clean
>left with smiles on our faces

It's not YOUR country when anyone can have it, it's everyone's country, so you just gotta be ashamed of yourself.

fuck up kraut

truth

>Used to be a weekend regular at the local McDonalds
>Would go there, have a bant and an exchange with the drive through guy

>Meet to rude people of colour
>All of them most be rude

You most be one of those special people.

This.

>Austrian

>not checking your food before driving off at the second window
The kids at my local McD mess up my order about 30% of the time.

The only race-based observation Ive made while working in food service that has been proven time and time again is that a poo in loo family, without fail, will come in on any given night past 9:30PM.
Ive served orderly blacks, messy whites, and everything inbetween, but Ive found that its more age and group size that affect behavior, with old people, teenagers, and families being the messiest fuckers.
But I live in a mostly white suburban area so I dunno.

>oi mate you spit on muh bun?
>I did bruv I did, you wan I sprinkle in your drink too?
>naw mate is good, have a gewd day mate
>you too cunt