Previously on /bb/: MORGAN WON
SHE SMASHED THE LAST SET OF BALLS
AND JASON IS BITTER AS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheJayRoy
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-top-finale-jason-interview-952202
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72244078/#72247788
youtube.com/watch?v=9RBtu8aPM5Y
bigbrothernetwork.com/kryssie-ridolfi-big-brother-over-the-top-eviction-interview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YEAH A NEW THREAD

one of jasons gofundme is at $211 and the other $525

onlt $249,264 to go

Only $249,264 to go before some guy makes off like a fucking bandit

How am I so fucking dumb to not have thought of this idea myself? I LOVE con jobs!

Ladies and gentlemen, jason has returned to twitter.
twitter.com/TheJayRoy

prepare yourselves for war.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-top-finale-jason-interview-952202

>jasons bitterness will keep these threads alive

I'm bad at goodbyes

"I'm actually not surprised at all! My alliance double-crossed me and the world is not rocking with that! To be honest with you man, getting me out extremely backfired on Jason and Kryssie," Justin told THR. "The world don't like ugly, baby! I'm very happy and proud of Morgan. I know everyone in New Orleans was rooting for her because of what Jason and Kryssie did to me. I know that for a fact. My friends and family all voted for Morgan."

>mfw Shrimpbros probably were the difference

>My friends and family all voted for Morgan

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

>in the end it was jason who got SHRIMPED
pottery

im picturing chimpman at the hotel last night going back and forth between the two sides

>congratulations morgan, you deserved it baby. you did so good and stayed true you yourself and im so proud of your accomplishments

back to the other sida

>yo dawg i cant stand that fake ass bitch, how did she even win but i guess it is what is, ya dig

You got to reunite with Da'Vonne. What was that like?
>Good to see her! I haven't seen her since the finale of BB17. I was excited to see her, plus she's always quick with that hot tea! She pulled me aside right away and said, "This is why you didn't win..."

What did she say was the reason?
>My mouth! She said, "You didn't win because your mouth." And I said, "Oh, I'm not really surprised."

didn't matter, his friends and family were TEAM BALLSMASHER for him

I can't even handle how much pottery there is here

Poor Justin, I bet his Mom was the one who had to tell him all the awful shit Jason and Kryssie were saying behind his back.

What do you have to say to your fans who may attack the Ball Smashers on Twitter and vice versa their fans who may be attacking you?

>It sounds like those girls have done quite a bit on social media since! So go on with it! I'm not telling anyone how to behave! Because once I get on Twitter too, I'm going to snatch some wigs! I'm not really concerned about it.

they have literally not said a single bad thing about jason on social media but you keep on "snatching wigs". to bad you cant monetize that somehow

justins mom was being harassed on thanksgiving for not raising a good son by trolls so im sure shed be pro morgan

>reading through that old thread because why not
>we freaked out because of pic related
bb19 is gonna be hard to do with all the fish

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72244078/#72247788

>A lot of the Big Brother alumni supported you.

>I love them! They know me. People can think whatever they want about me on the outside, but the people that know me in real life are these alumni that I've hung out with. They know I'm a great person and that I'm a great time. They love me and I love them. They better support me because I could have came in here spilling all their tea! I have plenty of tea on the alumni! They better have been supporting me. (Laughs.)

As we suspected, he has dirt on a ton of alumni...

>Do I not like that bitch? Yes! I regret that people took it so seriously. I think my sense of humor is not for the weak of heart and if you have a weak heart and are made of marshmallows you're going to take what I say offensively.

DUDE I WAS JOKING LMAO

Adam Poch voted for Morgan.

>Adam? Adam, bro, you know I know you! I'll drag your ass real quick!

what a entitled brat

Morgan's instagram is now public.

>tfw shelby will never make hers public

dude looks like he got hit in the face by a train

Damn shame.

>shes promoting bikinis

>inb4 she becomes a shill like nicole

Which is the real one so I can put in a request

shelby58008

of course

Kek

I'm telling myself that JASON didn't lose the vote for himself, HIS FANS did. Even more delicious IMO

How not to be a dumb fucking trolling kid online

See you gals in June, famalam.

I wouldn't blame her. If people want to give her free shit and money, why should she turn it down? May as well ride that gravy train while you're still relevant.

well there's shelby.stockton which looked exactly the same so I didn't want to get misted

I like to blame it on realityrecaps since I bet hes been a dick to more than 500 people online

you just know it was killing them everytime they heard shelby hueing from across the room

yeah i would too, just saying inb4

which one of you jasonfags is this

>being this butthurt about a tvshow

these people have clearly never had real tragedy in their life

when will they learn

For sure lmao

Time to do Morgans vote for me dance!

youtube.com/watch?v=9RBtu8aPM5Y

Morgan winning has got me in a generous mood

This is for the user who wanted us to post our gfs and fiancees

Lol thanks for posting the cap in the last thread to the person who said "yes" to me

But for real did Michelle really say that?!

God life is fucking good

Still haven't fully reached the peak of this high yet

>yes

>replying to me in 2 threads

ja

>Do you hate Scott more than you love us?

so fart flustered

It's been a crazy five and a half months, bros.

>BB18
>OTT
>Trump elected
>First ever BB halloween and thanksgiving

You guys were here for it all. What a roller coaster. Thanks for the great memories. It's all been gravy, baby

>Dem tan lines doe

How are you bros able to maintain a relationship and still do feeds? Do you live together? Are these /bb/ gfs?

user...

horrid tramp stamp ruins it

justin instagram will soon be public

>falling for the b8 so easily
found the content reposting reddit scum

She is probably going to do private again, because of bb fan autism.

she won tho

One of the anons has a BB gf who may be posting in this very thread

I'm on mobile so I didn't see the filename. Disregard, I suck cocks (but I'm no redditor)

doubt it, she had like 5k followers already, I'm sure she's used to autistic creeps posting shit

we did go through a lot together

my favorite moment of 2016 /bb/ had to have been Krispy quitting the wall comp and production playing "no napping houseguests" over and over for like 20 minutes until she timed out

you mean favorite non fridgette moment of course

Yeah I know but she got it before I met so it is what it is

of course

I can't think of any single fridgette moment that was more satisfying than production taunting Krispy and zooming in on her hands, but I drank pretty heavily in the summer

please remind me

link, the movie day, squeeeee, when she won HOH, when she sang her song, her and frank drinking

thats what he starts the first shot with?

really? I expected better Jason

>imagine being a hilary fan and a jason fan this year

Hillary fans don't exist

Jason enjoys dick in his ass.
Morgan does too, but she's a chick so its ok.
Get it now?

>calling me reposting scum while using a screenshot I capped

I still love you ay non

top fucking kek.

Yeah, that was really a brilliant strategy to vote out Alex instead of Morgan so America could save the waifus with the care package. Bravo Jason you wuz robbed

>BTFO Paul

>stealing krackles
>hiding pineapples
>snatching wigs
>wiping armpits on pillows

>strategic

How the hell does Jason know what Morgan did when he literally never interacted with that side of the house outside of brief strategy convos with Alex and Scott?

>that look

bigbrothernetwork.com/kryssie-ridolfi-big-brother-over-the-top-eviction-interview/

>I’m very happy for Morgan. I had a chance to bond with her over the last week and she’s a lot more than just the crop top and cowboy boots that I met on Day 1. I’m very happy for her. If Jason didn’t win I knew it wasn’t going to be me so she’s a great first place if it couldn’t be the two of us.

who would have thought 10k would be the least salty

justin eviction really woke her up

Someone pls post when Krispy drops onto Twitter so I can tweet pic related to her and manlet mikeskull.

It's about time to nuke one of my twitter troll accounts anyway

I got you beau

I don't get it blacks never win big brother this makes no sense.

>If gayson and I didn't win I'm glad it was her
>implying there was another option

kek that's very, very thinly veiled salt. I'm assuming her manlet convinced her to try to be gracious in interviews. During the Jeff one she was still complaining that Morgan had no social game.

I bet Day is the only one telling him the truth. His fans on twitter will cry rigged.

I can't believe how quickly this show rubberbanded from a guaranteed worst tier season to one of the best

the pottery of this ending lifted the entire shit season

I requested to follow shelby on instagram like an hour ago and she already accepted

thx pham, you're the true AFP

She farted into Scott's pillow, so I'm going to make people think she's racist. Reminder that she has to work with the public, if even one person chimps on her I'll be happy

POST RARE HUES

Speak of the devil

Reminder that Alex doesn't shave her vagina but Morgan does

first night at the bungalow

Alex best twin
BUSH IS BACK BABY

Shrimp was truly the key to all of this

Oh Shelby is the ugly one. I get it now.

nevermind that's what the jk was for