Denis Villeneuve

Is this the objective rating of his films?

>1. Prisoners
>2. Enemy
>3. Arrival
>4. Sicarrio
>5. Incendies
>6. Polytechnique

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DPiNLdZuNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enemy
Incendies
Arrival
Prisoners
Polytechnique
Sicario

He's a fucking legend!

youtube.com/watch?v=4DPiNLdZuNg
This is still one of the most gorgeous things I've seen in kino. Literally got a boner when I saw it the first time

. Prisoners

Polytechinque is his second best

>This is still one of the most gorgeous things I've seen in kino.
If you're talking about Jake with that haircut then I agree, if you're talking about that scene then I'm confused.

>"Grrr, I hate feminists!"

Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema. It doesn't get more juvenile "film buff" than this movie. Everything from the casting, to the themes, to the cinematography. It physically pains me to even think about it. Fincher was always the epitome of IMDB to me until this movie, but then Villenvue managed to topple him.

I still regularly listen to the soundtrack. Johannes Johannson is a god.

What the fuck are you talking about

This post is THE example of inauthentic sensibility 4channing. It doesn't get more juvenile "shitposter than this guy. Everything from the wording, to the memes, to the grammar. It physically pains me to even think about it. Krager was always the epitome of reddit to me until this post, but then you managed to topple him.

Not that at all. It's more of a journey down a typical /r9k/ poster. Scarier than any horror movie because of how real it is. Not to mention, it's based on real events.

Not him but the whole scene is a really good use of reflection.

I don't get it. He is like Nolan, but even worse. His films are all around 5-6/10, really mediocre stuff

>He is like Nolan, but even worse

>people don't pull over when they see a cop car with lights on in their rear view

The fuck

>people are meant to be able to see the back of the car behind them

really
make
me
thinks

Arrival was pretty. But it was so predictable oh god how the fuck are people considering the "who is this little girl" line a plot twist it was obvious for at least an hour before it happened holy fuck

For the most part I like Villeneuve (especially Sicario and Enemy), but I agree with this post. What really irked me about Prisoners was how illogical much of the plot was.

Looks like someone combined Eric McCormak and Ethan Hawks.

You forgot Dirty Anal Kelly in Rome

>Be from Montreal
>Play Pokemon Go for the first week it came out
>The Polytechnique memorial is a pokestop