Archer isn't enough of a sperg.

He's just a doofus.

>gets laid
>isn't an autist
>isn't a wannabe film connoisseur
Definitely NOT /ourguy/

This tobh.
Archer is a too normal guy.
He could be your neighbour he's that normal.

Shit meant this *

youtube.com/watch?v=PtxEIF6y0JU

Nog is /ourguy/

WORF
O
R
F

>Socially retarded
>Easily angered
>Likes to yell
>Obsessed with a patrician form of entertainment
>Not good with women

>>Not good with women
Except Kaylar and Troi and Jadzia and Ezri. But other than that, yeah he's a total shut-in autist like us.

Oh, and
>Edgy as fuck

Pretty sure Worf scored with more women than the average Trek main character. He also knocked one up which is unusual.

>that episode where Worf flipped out over Jadzia's and the Federation in general's degeneracy

I see it

Obrien is /ourguy/

That or the four autists in DS9

Barclay of course

Nah, I'd say Geordi. He's so contemptuous of Barclay without realizing he himself is a loser who fails with women and whose only friend is a robot. The self awareness of an average Sup Forums poster.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>Kaylar
Literally the only other Klingon who understood him and she was champing at the bit for a dose of vitamin W from the word go.

>Troi
Slut.

>Jadziya
A massive Klingaboo and massive slut.

>Ezri
Didn't even know she wasn't Jadziya when she got WORF'd and dumped him like a Chinese baby when she got her shit straight.

Pretty much all of Worf's success with women is with Klingon fetishists and damaged goods who throw themselves at him and even then he sperged out every damn time and drove away all of them except Jadziya.

Yellow, and green if you know what I mean.

Well this is Sup Forums so.

Mirror Archer is based

That's the wrong filename though.

Q is Sup Forums of course

Actually I don't and I never have, as I recall that was either the home of a species of energy beings or just a handful of beings that Q was going to mess with.

>based
>Implying Mirror Janeway isn't baseder my fellow dank urban street slang using, homie

Ok you win

>MIIIILLLLEESS??!?! Have you seen my Elaysian Anti-Gravity Cactus?

Fucking Enterprise.
>Hey guys, let's cap off this largely mediocre show with an entire season of 8/10 - 10/10 episodes and then wrap everything up with one of the worst, most infuriating episodes of the entire franchise that shits all over everything we just did

ah yes, /trek/, the only legitimate reason to visit Sup Forums.

i love you guys,

>Mirror
FALSE

It's weird how mini holograms were so rare. It was either the full holodeck or nothing most of the time.

damn, the Generations uniform looks so much better with the black gloves and black undershirt.

You'd think just splicing in footage would be cheaper.

Why was there only lesbian scenes in Trek and no gay ones?

Fags are disgusting

Gays are nasty.

queers are gross

To be fair they weren't given a lot of time to make a final episode once the cancellation news hit.

Homos are vile

>the Generations uniform
They were on DS9 first. They were so cheap on Generations they didn't buy everyone new uniforms, so you have some characters still in the old ones, some switching between them scene to scene, and some had to fucking wear borrowed ones from DS9.

Because star trek is made by allah fearing folk.

Gene fought for one for decades but didn't get his way. It was probably a bad idea for the time, though.

Feel lucky Rick Berman even allowed that much.

No he's a nigger

The episode parallels really made me think in a no meme way.
There are so many variables on reality.
Does anyone know the name of the theory behind this concept btw?
Also I felt bad for the Riker in the enterprise that came form a universe where the borg conquered everyone.

>trying to force a meme that you don't understand

Yeah but the ENT finale wasn't just a disappointment it was one of the worst episodes of any Trek and one of the worst finales to anything ever.

Your excuse is like trying to explain being served a plate of literal shit in a restaurant because the kitchen was out of prime rib.

He aged pretty well tbqh

But there are niggers on this site too.

They hang out in Sup Forums and the street fighter generals

I don't remember really anything about the episode, but I'll take your word for it.

>Does anyone know the name of the theory behind this concept btw?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

You mean that dead cuck ?

Where is the Bashir fag? We have unfinished business

Bashir is /ourman/

Autistic
Shit luck with women
Spills replimat spaghetti all over Jadzia
Lives out bizzare fantasies in a holosuite
Gets multiple sexual advances from a lizard

>I don't remember really anything about the episode

Lucky you.

Don't forget
>no homo

I need to wash my hair so make this quick.

>Wanted to fuck his own grandmother
Ok you convinced me.

no, you're a meme.

This. this dude inspiring me to stay take better care of myself.

funny you should mention that. the "commander, tell me about your sexual organs" girl was originally supposed to be played by a male. unfortunately the powers that be prevented them doing this. even though based jonathan frakes even fought for its inclusion.

Hes a good man.

somebody add Worf to this

Three of them are regular cast members, though. That's got to be a record in Trek.

Well, I guess Paris slept with three women on Voyager if you count Kes in a possible future and Janeway as a salamander.

Progress is the best episode of DS9 S1 Y/Y

Funny, I don't recall ever waking up as a British Arab

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's even actually Janeway. I think that picture is from the episode where the aliens make like a "alien holocaust" memorial and reactivate a copy of The Doctor and it turns out they just massively misinterpreted history.

what did he mean by this?

>massively misinterpreted history

yeah, Janeway went full genocidal on other planets, not on theirs.

Isn't Duet in S1? If so, you are obviously wrong.

Ah, that's right.

I guess it's a tie then.

Garak illegally walked into a holosuite progam in a tuxedo thinking he was going to get some, and instead he got cucked and then shot.

B L A C K E D

Here you go.

I liked Sisko better with hair and no moustache than a moustache and no hair.

This general has run out of things to say in the week and some change it's been running.
Just end it. No one's ever had any trouble starting up an ad hoc star trek thread when they needed one.

Sometimes you don't always get what you set out to get.

But I like these threads.

Sometimes if you're lucky you get something even better.

>they made Odo human

Topkek. How long does he stay like this?

About half a season.

Long enough to get laid

On an unrelated note which 7 uniform is best? I vote for the subtle brown one, although I would have appreciated something that doesn't look like an EVA plugsuit.

They messed up the scheduling so he actually gets laid after he's a changeling again.

agree with this.

I liked it when random trek threads would pop up throughout the week

there's only so much shit you can discuss back to back

People on Sup Forums have been saying "Theres nothing left to say. Lets end it" since before 2012, and yet here we are.

Her birthday suit followed by her silver suit have always been my personal favorites.

Troi looks so butthurt.

Hes actually kinda famous for doing this kinda thing on tv shows.

test

Trips don't lie

Jellico whipped her so hard she wore it even after he left

perfection

Best girl

Jack should have snapped her neck when he had the chance

Bashir had the perfect girl right there but he let her to only to end up with Worf leftovers slug

He fucked it up for himself by beeing too needy. Dude wanted to get his dick wet so bad he scared her off.

Does anybody needs more proofs that Bashir is /ourguy/, or are we done here?

What episode was this from? For the life of me I can't remember it, I know it's season 1