Why don't some men want to date single moms?

why don't some men want to date single moms?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=alpha chad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to date that mom, if only to get access to that crippled boyp*ssy

Not your son.
That is the definition of cuckoldry.
The cuckold lays the egg, flies away and the 'cucked' bird cares for the son.

Heckoff

used goods + you end up paying for some other dude kid

Because other peoples children cost a fortune and childless women get the cash instead for the fun in return. Best to use condom's too.

>taking care of a child that is not yours
>single moms are single for a reason

I'm not raising another man's kids, that's why.

>>single moms are single for a reason
this

Emotional baggage, post-childbirth vagina, her children will always come first, and you can bet your ass the real father will have some role in your relationship - you can consider yourself lucky if that role is limited to her complaining and whining about him.

hngggggg

some hack kike libertarian on the internet told them not to

There are men who willingly succumb to this.

This is the way the world ends.

Because by being single moms (unless they're widows) they've shown themselves to be lack personal responsibility and moral character.

Alright, Hans, go back to watching your wife get fucked by Mohammed.

Who is that? She's quite breathtaking

>censoring names

Reddit, I swear to me mum we're getting sick of your fucking shit.

I'd date a single mom only if

a)her kid was a teen daughter
b)she'd let me fuck her kid too
c)they'd both split up among themselves all the chores and cook good.

My wife has three sons from a previous marriage to a black man and I raise them as my own. They do call me a racist cracker when I punish them by taking away their video gake controllers.

Because dating a single mom is like giving your dog a treat after he shits in the living room.

If you don't show that there are negative consequences for making poor life decisions, people will continue making poor life decisions

>guaranteed replies

ban check.

Yes ^^

Because of the ridiculous amount of baggage they have.

Cuz I just wanna fuck the bitch not the kid too.

Post birth vagina is exactly the same as before, at least in my experience

Pic related

I close to doing that. It's just that conversations with her is like walking on eggshells. She's very picky for obvious reasons. I know I'm picked...I'm trying to play it cool. She's just gorgeous.

Gr8 b8 m8

There are lots of men who are perfectly happy to date single moms.

Pedophiles, for example.

I'd like to get with a single mom. It would be nice to have a sexy little stepdaughter to mess around with.

White is his penis black and white? Wtf?

But we do. Nothing serious of course, just to fuck during a time and then leave.

No one want to raise the sperm of another man

>visiting family
>my sister and her husband are expecting
>I mention that I would never date a single mom
>my mother doesn't believe me
>"it could change when you meet the person"
>I tell her it's a biological thing
>my sister says she gets it and agrees with me
>says she wants to have 5 kids
>tfw red pilled sister

who wants to pound a rekt pussy

I don't want to reward bad decisions

i'm going to be fucking my first single mom tonight.

she lives down the street and is thicc as fuck. I want to tittyfuck her so bad lads.

Any tips before I do this shit?

>pic somewhat related

Because jews have corrupted our white women.

I dont want the headache.

muh nigga

I want to have and raise MY child/ren not someone else's.

post pics

Because Single moms are literally, obviously prone to make stupid decisions and opening their snatches unnecessarily.

Id rather One and Done with marriage. Im not raising someone elses seed.

Fuck off reddit.

Jennifer Love's Hugetits

Cause I am not captain save a hoe, I am a pimp in sixth generation.

Part 2

Just think, when the white race dies out at least you'll be able to say
>not being a cuck was worth it

This.

Dubs speaks the truth

who wants to become an atm for someone else s kid

>Being a race of cucks is better than being extinct

If you're going to be a faggot race why even bother?

I don't get it either OP

Lol, almost got me.

single mothers are cancer, this is coming from someone who grew up with a single mom and a stepfather that came years later
seriously, they're super entitled and just used goods, get a child of you're own or you're not a man

End your life.

i don't even buy used stuff on ebay

my wife's son's wife son fucked my wife

because there's a reason why the first man left to begin with

Depends if her kid is qt.

>not wanting to be an actual cuck

Why do bait threads come up more in the summer? New fags bite easier? Low energy high (you) outputs when shills are at the beach?

For real, why don't men want to contribute all of that emotional investment in raising a child with no pay off?

Selfish pricks

I feel terrible for the kids of single parents, whether they're mother or father is raising them. They're innocents, so they don't really deserve it, but at the same time, I'm simply not interested in raising another mans child. I know that's harsh, but that's just how it is.
Also, single mothers are generally extremely jaded, especially about men. That's not something I want to involve myself with. I also do not want to be compared to another man, even if I am better.

That settles that

>some men

You mean the majority of men?

I would tolerate a single mother if her son were white and she were willing to have more. My father died when I was young and my stepfather was a really cool guy who taught me responsibility and self control. I would love to follow his example, but I'm not raising a nigger.

Our courts will actually impose a reversed divorce and say that you are liable for her expenses for having been with her for a time. Single moms are looking for money.

Why would I want another man's leftovers?

That's why you only have consensual congress with virgin kangaroos

Dated one for a while and the answer is the same thing I told her when I dumped her: I am not raising some other guys kid. That is his job

Go back to r9k.

>wasting time and money raising another man's child
NO THANK YOU

I'm fucking a single mom right now, though I have no intention of committing, even though she thinks I do

>implying we don't have better things going on at fringe
Go ahead. Nuke /leftypol/

>one of the easiest ways to influence society and have a good impact

>won't do it because of his fragile ego

Single moms are a bunch of trouble, and I do mean literally.

So u be sayin, I get to fuck sum bich, dump her, and another man will raise my kid for me?
HOL UP HOLUP
[spoiler]for real though my sis is a single mom, never met the guy, I would never marry a single mom[/spoiler]

Good. Don't ever be another man's cuckold.

> Used goods
> Gotta pay for another asshole's child
> The fuck? Why would you even?
> No used pussy can be worth going through all that.

Fuck off OP. Single moms are shit.

because there's a fucking presedent

They're gold diggers. Most women are anyway but especially single mothers

>Some

He needs a hand too

/thread

>Derp
>muh ego
>wanting used goods
>advocating for cuck behavior
>>>/reddit/

Raiding someone else's kid which could not be white will save the white race?

>raising a child that its not yours
>dating a woman that cant keep her relationship yet decide to make a child.
nope

>can't make an argument
>better throw in reddit

I would, if the child was either living full time with the father, or an adult that had moved from home. and she wasnt to old. so its pretty unlikely.

Here is an argument, maybe he wants a stable family with a stable woman and his own set of kids.

I once saw a NEET and her mother in a doctor's waiting room. She called her boyfriend (who was obviously babysitting her kids.) And she said, "I'm thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend" within earshot of my direction.

She was halfway bang-able. Maybe a 6 out of 10. But I just couldn't get over her entitled attitude. In her mind she was this perfect 10 and any man would be lucky to be with her.

I just didn't want to join her haram of boyfriends and babysitters. So I just ignored her, got my medicine refilled, and left quickly.

I seriously dodged a bullet by not paying attention to her. My life would have been ruined if I tried a one nighter with her.

>ending your genetic lineage by raising children that aren't yours
>implying you aren't from plebbit

If i had a kid from another relationship and as did she, maybe id consider but if I didn't then there's no way I'd get near 100 feet of a single mom

Most single moms are either retards or selfish.

Dumb because they decided to be with a retarded nigger-tier man that wont take care of his family

OR

Selfish because she felt like she was 'missing out' on life due to her family and being a mom.

Single moms are great for a fuck but dont ever get serious with them.

The best single moms are widows. You know they arent selfish or dumb...generally.

post a pic of your family. i'll wait.

it's as simple as this. beta man belong in the house taking care of the children while the mother is getting impregnated by alpha chads.

Lot's of Sup Forums are just plain ugly detestable men and this is their best shot for some semblance of their own family.

What the fuck is an alpha chad?
Do americans seriously consider themselves lowly animals to be labeled

>>The best single moms are widows.

RUN! She'll kill you idiot!

lmgtfy.com/?q=alpha chad

t. Shlomo

Fpbp