This escarumba made a video playing with a stack of 20€ bills

miragens.abola.pt/media.aspx?id=27727

How fast do you predict his decline?

FLOCKA

Was that the incident he was referring to in his fb post?

>tfw peak at 18

Players often times decline pretty quickly in their mid-thirties.

So he peaked 20 years ago?

i think so

You're just jelly because you're not rich.

drenthe 2.0
even has the same shitty technique

It's already over

I guess he will be loaned to a random midtable /bundes/ team. Thiago, Vidal, Kimmich and those two new signings don't leave much space for him on Buyern's midfield.

bayern used to be better than this, what happened

>bayern used to be better than this
kek

So how much money is in there?

about 3.5k?

Should've gone to Man Utd.

Kingsley Coman, Xherdan Shaqiri, Breno, should tell you all you need to know that Bayern Munich don't give a shit about Youth Development

I know Shaqiri has slav blood but is he also a criminal?

he's albanian, what do you expect?

Gotze? Badstuber?

I got confused because you listed Shaqiri with three criminals.

they were
5-10 years ago they never splashed the cash on complete shit
sure they'd pay too much because that's what people do when they're selling to bayern but never even remotely like this

it's not they don't care about the youth development - from beckenbauer to lahm, bayern developed tons of teens into first-class players.
the problem are the last signings - tanned europeans/world citizens who are prone to criminal activities

They're literally Chelsea tier now when it comes to youth development.

Oh well I'm sure Renato will be happy when he's a worse player he was at 22 than he was at 18 but millions richer

theyve always bought lots of flops, like everyone else, and theyve always bought troublemakers with antisocial tendencies like effe or basler.

well, the problem is that portugal doesn't have a vacuum cleaner brand to sponsor him

A typical Bayern flop back in the day would be someone like Petersen - a gamble, but with (for Bayern proportions) small stakes that eventually turned out wrong.

Absolutely highest profile transfers were virtually never flops for Bayern.

this. they got prime robben for what, 25 million? kek

Portugal is racist, Eder and Renato Sanches should be in the team but flops like Andre Gomes and Silva are preferred

at least they bought Renato Sanches before the EC

>eder
meh, it wouldn't hurt. probably could score another blotter
>rs
he wasn't even a starter at the u-21 team. he regressed tremendously in the last season
>flops like silva
as in Bernardo Silva? come on, there are limits to trolling.

Andre Silva, Adrien Silva and Bernardo has shown nothing for ur NT

Black people seem so worthy and righteous we really should fight for their progression more

what about breno, poldi, pranjic, andi herzog, sosa, ali daei, schapapapa etc all of these cost a lot of money for their time, of course sanches is the biggest flop but that's because of the inflated prices these days.

>Adrien Silva
He played every knock-out match in the euro 2016 campaign, neutralizing the threats of the opposite midfield. He's our best guy at doing that. Not your flashy player full of tricks, but still pretty good in what he's best at.

André and Bernardo still have to prove their worth in the NT, I agree.

Real wanted to get rid of him and the other Dutchmen. ManU offered 12m. Bayern was willing to pay 24m. Same transfer window Inter paid 12m for Sneijder which seemed like the better deal at times. No one could have predicted that Robben ages so well.

His mom probably scolded him

He was ok, still think Renato has more talent and in an attacking setting i really rate Joao Mario

Very well written. Maybe he has a future after all

Bernardo is great, dunno what you're talking about. He's still new to the NT but I expect him to be really good come world cup time if poop doesn't fuck him up

He's great, but he still needs to prove his worth in the NT. I'm sure he will do, but so far he hasn't.

Im expecting him to be Kagawa tier, he should have gone to a Spanish Club to perfect his technique

>implying he wrote that, not some gestifute intern

Oh my friend! It was a joke! HA HA!